剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
爱情生活
第一季 第八集
随着年龄增长 友谊也越难维系
Friendship is harder the older we get.
最终 年轻时的祥和消失殆尽
Eventually, the auspiciousness of youth melts away
钙化成为成年的必然
and calcifies into the certainties of adulthood.
马格努斯之后 达比一直很谨慎
Since Magnus, Darby had been cautious
并用高标准要求自己
and set high standards for herself,
特别在对待男人上
especially with men.
同时 萨拉一直放荡不羁
Meanwhile, Sara had been living recklessly
毫无标准
and with no standards.
达比已经达到了人生的特定阶段
Darby had reached a stage in life
她终于可以买♥♥昂贵的文胸
where she could finally buy expensive bras
坐出租去肯尼迪机场而不是机场快线
and take taxis to JFK instead of the AirTrain.
同时 萨拉仍然扔掉取款机收据
Meanwhile, Sara was still throwing out her ATM receipts
这样她就不用看自己的银行卡余额
so she didn't have to see her bank balance
并且有七年没去看牙医了
and hadn't been to the dentist in seven years.
当玛洛莉宣布她与女友塔伦订婚时
When Mallory announced she was engaged to her girlfriend, Taryn,
达比为她们高兴极了
Darby was thrilled for them.
相反 萨拉抓狂了
On the contrary, Sara spun out,
突然想到自己并不怎么值得向往的生活
suddenly running through the less desirable realities of her own life.
尽管她们的友情正被这些岔路考验
And though their bond was being tested by these divergent roads,
她们的爱依然存在
still their love remained.
八
萨拉·杨
克劳迪娅拜访的六个月后
我就是不明白
I just--I don't understand.
她怎么会还没起
Like, how is she not even up yet?
-她死了吗 -亲爱的
- Is she dead? - Babe?
你还好吗 我们已经到了
Are you good? We're all ready out here.
什么 嗯
What? Yeah!
当然 我起了
No, totally. I'm up.
-你需要帮忙吗 还是... -什么
- Okay. Do you need help with anything? Or--oh. - What?
好吧 大伙儿 这位是...
Um...all right. Everybody, this is--
-托尼 -托尼
- Tony. - Tony.
托尼 认识下各位
Tony, that's everybody.
对不起 我马上收拾好
Um...I'm sorry. I'm gonna be super quick and pack.
-我就需要五分钟 -好 五分钟
- I just need, like, five-- - Yep. Five minutes.
她就需要五分钟
She'll just need five minutes.
小达 画廊怎么样
Dar, what's going on with the gallery?
劳拉提拔我为独♥立♥负责人了
Uh, Lola promoted me to sole curator,
我现在在准备一个全是墨西哥城艺术家的展
and I'm working on a show that's all Mexico City artists.
-能通通风吗 -外面很冷
- Can I get some air back here? - It's freezing.
真挺闷的
It's actually really stuffy.
-下段我来开 玛洛莉 -谢了 妹子
- I'll drive next, Mallory. - Thanks, girl.
-天啊 就是这里吗 -太可爱了
- Oh, my God. Is this the house? - So cute!
-是啊 我超爱 让我拿这个 -好的
- Yeah, I love. Let me get this. - Okay.
太棒了
This is amazing.
-达比 我爱你 -看着跟照片一样
- Darby, I love you. - Looks like the pictures. Yes!
-你又超越了自己 -那就好
- You have outdone yourself. - Oh, good. Hey!
敬"塔洛莉"
To Tallory!
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think, guys?
-我不喝了 -没人喝吗 小达
- Uh, you know--I'm--I'm good. - No? Anybody? Darbs?
谁帮我把这个玛格丽塔机搬下来
Hey, who's gonna help me unload this margarita machine?
老娘来
Mm! This bitch.
-好的 -就在这
- Okay. - Right here.
-我是萨拉 -我是拉莫娜 很高兴认识你
- Hey, I'm Sara. - Hi, I'm Ramona. Nice to meet you.
-天啊 -我知道
- Oh, my God! - I know.
-谁在这绑着安全带呢 -真大 我租来的
- Who's all belted up? - It's huge. I rented it.
闻着不错
Something smells nice.
对了 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way, so much
为筹备这个派对所做的一切
for everything you did to make this party happen.
-我都没做什么 -得了吧
- Oh, I barely did anything. - Oh, come on.
你去了三家不同的杂货店去买♥♥羊肚菌
You went to three different grocery stores for morels
这样塔伦就能吃到她的"素食扇贝"了
so Taryn could have her "Vegan scallops."
等我们结婚了 我都不愿意为她做这么多
It's more than I'm gonna do for her when we get married.
别告诉她
Don't tell her that.
我真为你们开心
I'm so happy for you guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉很奇怪吧
It feels weird, right?
我们什么时候成了这些人
Like, when did we become these people?
我那天突然莫名有这种感觉
No, dude, I had a thing the other day
当我走过橱窗
where I was walking past a window
看到镜中的自己时
and I caught my reflection.
我向天发誓 我都愣了
And I swear to God, I was like,
"那位女士是谁"
"Who's that lady?"
-"那位成年女性是谁" -是啊 这位女士
- Like, "Who's this grown woman?" - Yeah, this lady.
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you
摆脱马格努斯那个窘境
for getting out of that Magnus sitch.
嗯
Yeah.
奇怪的是
You know, the weird thing
我做了以后 出乎意料地简单
is, like, once I did it, it was surprisingly easy.
-说得通吗 -一点点
- Does that make sense? - A little bit, yeah.
我一直知道你是个狠角色
Yeah, I always knew you were a badass.
这让我好开心
Oh, that makes me so happy.
声音真好听
It's a beautiful sound.
靠
Oh, shit.
好像这种酒里面本身就有龙舌兰
Uh, I think this is the kind that already has tequila in it.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们马上就要嗨起来了 女士们
We about to get turnt, ladies.
就是适量的酒精
Regular amount of alcohol.
晚餐好了
Okay, dinner's ready.
我去
Holy shit.
-小达 看起来真美味 -谢谢
- Darb, this looks incredible. - Thanks, guys.
萨拉呢
Where's Sara?
我看到她和拉莫娜上楼去了
Oh, I saw her go upstairs with Ramona.
-她们可能搞在一起了 -不会 萨拉是直的
- Maybe they're hooking up. - No, Sara's straight.
拉莫娜就喜欢直的
That's kind of Ramona's thing.
她们今晚最好不要搞在一起
They better not actually hook up tonight.
拉莫娜上次和直女分手后精神崩溃了
Ramona had a nervous breakdown after her last straight girl.
-我去找她 -我好饿
- Okay, I'll go find her. - I'm starving.
操
Ah, fuck.
你在这儿呢 完美
There you are. Oh, perfect.
你在花♥园♥地精的照片上嗑药 好极了
You're doing cocaine off a picture of a garden gnome. That's great.
你是摩羯座吗
Are you a Capricorn?
控制欲这么强
Controlling.
小达 来吃点开胃菜
Hey, Darbs, have a little appetizer.
不 我最近有了次顿悟
Uh, no, that was actually an epiphany of mine recently.
每次我即将吸食可♥卡♥因♥的时候
Every time I'm about to do coke,
我可以选择不吸
I can just not do coke, you know?
我觉得这不是那种派对
I don't think it's that kind of party.
但可以是啊
Yeah, but it could be.
楼下有两个吃体外药的女人
Well, there's two women down there on in vitro drugs,
所以我觉得不行
so I think probably not.
你们要下来吗 我们好开吃了
You guys wanna just come downstairs, and we can eat?
派对警♥察♥
Boo, party police.
老天
Jesus.
我们得把你俩分开
We're gonna have to separate you two.
好吧 我们会下楼
Okay, fine. We will go downstairs.
我们下楼去
Let's just go downstairs
-因为我喜欢在吸了可♥卡♥因♥后吃晚餐 -好
- 'cause I love eating dinner on coke. - Okay.
拉莫娜 下面见
Ramona, we're gonna meet you down there.
-该死 -搞什么
- God damn it. - What the fuck?
妈 我错了
Mom, I'm sorry.
我不知道
I just--I don't know.
下面感觉好无聊
It was getting really fucking boring down there.
我们还没吃晚餐呢
We haven't even eaten dinner yet.
抱歉 这没有54俱乐部那样的气氛
I'm sorry it's not, like, Studio 54 vibes.
但你知道我最喜欢那种气氛了
Yeah, but you know that's like my vibe.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我感觉你现在和玛洛莉的关系如履薄冰
I feel like you're on thin ice with Mallory as it is.
如果我在搞砸
Okay, well, if I'm messing it all up,
也许我就不该来参加家长周末
maybe I shouldn't be here for parents' weekend.
或者你可以像个正常人一样
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表