剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
哪里可以买♥♥到曼哈顿最好的百吉饼
the best bagel in Manhattan could be procured,
最后演变成一整天的短♥信♥聊天
which evolved into full-blown, day-long text conversations,
一开始没什么特别的
first about nothing in particular,
都是链接 动图和表情符号♥
complete with links, gifs, and emojis,
最终变成他们对于
and eventually deep conversations
从开放关系到宗教信仰
about their feelings on everything
等任何事物的深入交谈
from open relationships to religion.
你就是为这个人假装得了癌症的
So that's the guy you got cancer for?
我知道
I know.
跟一个高中以后就没再见过的人
And it's weird to, like, feel so connected to somebody
如此亲密 感觉很奇怪
that I haven't seen since high school.
天呐 他不会是你的灵魂伴侣吧
Oh, my God. Is he your wittle soul mate?
没有 我只是在跟马格努斯
No, no, I'm just going through, like,
经历一件难事
a rough thing with Magnus,
所以我知道我只是有些沮丧 没什么的
and so I know I'm just frustrated, and it's whatever.
我说不清楚 这家伙看起来像是
I don't know, this dude looks like he's got
信用评分很高的人
a really good credit score.
我就是想找这样的
That's what I look for.
你要来点吗
Do you want some?
悠着点 唐·德雷柏[《广♥告♥狂人》男主 喝酒成瘾 ]
Take it easy, Don Draper.
你还好吗 这样行吗
Are you okay? Is this okay?
你有吉姆的消息吗
Have you heard from Jim?
没有
No.
他不接我的电♥话♥
Uh, he's not picking up my calls,
这反应还挺性感的
which is kind of hot.
你会认真对待这件事吗
Are you gonna take this seriously?
我不会有事的 老妈
It's gonna be fine, Mom.
难道你就没有一点可能
Is there a world where you could see yourself
跟他在新泽西过下去吗
making this work in Jersey?
达比 离他家15分钟车程内有两个沃尔玛
Darby, there are two Walmarts within 15 minutes of his house.
好吧 我懂你意思了
Okay. Yeah, no, I hear you.
有短♥信♥
Oh, hello.
糟了 是卢克
Shit, it's Luke.
"你今晚有什么安排"
"What are you up to tonight?"
-听起来你俩就要上了 -哪有
- Sounds like you're gonna be fucking. - No.
"一会儿见"
"See you soon."
-你真的 -"等不及要见你了"
- It's so much-- - "Can't wait to talk to you later."
你满嘴都是面包的时候更有魅力了
It's so much more attractive when you have a mouthful of bread.
性感女郎 你要去哪儿
Ooh. Hey, sexy lady. Where you going?
去看《汉密尔顿》
Uh, "Hamilton."
跟我高中的朋友一起
With my friend from high school.
我跟你说过的 记得吗
I told you about this, remember?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
我希望你不介意
Yeah, I hope that's okay,
因为只有一张多余的票给我
'cause there was just the one extra ticket.
完全不介意
Totally.
你知道我对文化现象的看法
You know how I feel about cultural phenomenons.
我知道
I do, yeah.
所以你今晚什么安排
So what are you up to tonight?
我在忙这个案子
Well, actually, working on the case,
我有了个想法
and I got an idea.
如果我打给奇普
What if I call Chip
然后告诉他我会让移♥民♥局来对付他
and tell him that I'm gonna call ICE on his ass?
-你是说勒索吗 -不是
- You mean like extortion? - N-no.
更像是 "你好
More like, "Hey, man.
做正确的事 不然我就要打电♥话♥"
Do the right thing or else I'm gonna make a call."
那还是勒索
That's still extortion.
那在我回家之前 先放在一边
So just put a pin in that until I get home,
我们可以讨论一些其他的想法
and we can workshop some other ideas, okay?
但是你确定吗
Yeah, are you sure, though?
因为我觉得这样做会更有效
'Cause it feels like it would be effective.
百分之百不能这么做
100% don't do that.
抱歉 借过 借过
Sorry, excuse me, excuse me.
抱歉 借过 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me, sorry.
-很对不起我迟到了 -没事 给
- I'm so sorry I'm late. - It's okay. Here.
霞多丽葡萄酒 可能很难喝
It's Chardonnay and probably awful.
但至少是酒
But it's booze.
没错 口感很冲
Yes, notes of burning swamp.
我要去再来十杯
I'm gonna get ten more.
我确实需要
I definitely need it.
-你还好吧 -还好
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
我只是找不到出租车
I mean, I just couldn't find a cab,
我讨厌让别人等 我只是压力太大了
and I hate making people wait, and I was just stressed.
等待是值得的
Well, the wait was worth it.
我觉得很傻 但我很兴奋
I feel really dorky, but I'm so excited.
我也是 我也是
Me too, me too.
-五分钟 -开始了
- Five minutes! - I think this is it.
-好真实啊 -没错
- It's really real. - Heck yeah.
我们好像在这里
All right, I think we're over here.
好位置
Fancy.
-是的 -大家请坐
- Yeah, yeah. - Please take your seats.
达比早就想看《汉密尔顿》了
Darby had wanted to see "Hamilton" for some time,
然而 她发现很难集中注意力
and yet now, she found it hard to focus.
卢克和她两腿紧贴在一起 太让人激动了
It was deeply thrilling to feel Luke's knee next to hers.
他们俩都知道自己接触到对方了
They both knew they were touching,
但是他们俩都没把腿挪开
but neither of them moved.
达比没做错事 然而
Darby wasn't doing anything wrong, and yet,
这独处的一刻产生了一股火花
this private moment sent an electric charge
传遍了她全身
through her entire body.
我知道这么说很俗 但是太好看了
I mean, it's corny, but, like, it was amazing!
-是很好看 -我感觉好老套
- It was amazing. - I feel so cliché.
我到了
Well, this is me.
-好的 -就是这里
- Okay. - Right here.
非常感谢
Well, thank you so much.
真的很好看
It was-- it was incredible.
我该走了
And I should go.
你应该走了
Yeah. You should probably go.
-你要上去吗 -好
- Do you want to come up? - Yes.
不行 因为我结婚了
No, 'cause I'm married.
我没想过和你这样
And yeah, I didn't even want to get into this.
只是我丈夫
It's just that, my husband's--
他现在卷进了一起不公正的解雇诉讼当中
he's in the middle of this wrongful termination lawsuit,
压力真的很大
which is really stressful,
我不想做伤害他的事
and I don't want to do something to hurt him
或破坏和你的关系 只因为我现在生他的气
or fuck this up just 'cause I'm mad at him right now,
这也算是拐弯抹角地答应你 我很想上去
which is just a long way of saying yes, I want to fucking come up,
但是不行 因为我结婚了
and no, I can't, 'cause I'm married.
如果你想的话 我可以和他聊聊
I could talk to him if you want.
天呐 不行 不行
God. No, no, no.
那样不... 我只是在发泄情绪
That's not-- I'm just venting.
我绝对不会叫你这么做的
I-I would never ask you to do that.
说真的 我不介意
Seriously, I don't mind.
这也不是我的专业领域
It's not really my area of expertise,
但我很乐意帮忙
but I'd be happy to help.
-那样不会很怪吗 -一点都不怪
- That wouldn't be weird? - No, not at all.
那好
Okay.
这样吧 不如你发短♥信♥给我
Tell you what, why don't you text me
我们一起找个时间聊聊
and we'll all figure out a time to get together?
好的 再次感谢你
I'll do that, and, thank you again.
-今晚很好 -不客气
- This was great. - You're very welcome.
谢谢你跟我一起去看
Thank you for going with me.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
晚安
Good night.
宝贝
Hey, babe. Hey.
好看吗
How was it?
很好看 和宣传的一样好吧
It was pretty good. Lived up to the hype, I guess.
那就好
Good.
对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我只是有点困
I'm just kind of sleepy.
好
Got it.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表