剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
and took your best years.
至少和你♥爸♥在一起 我有了你
At least with your dad, I got you.
妈 就两年而已 没什么
Mom, it was two years. It's not a big deal.
重要的两年
Two important ones.
我觉得你需要再次回到情场
Well, I just--I think you need to just get back out there
认识新的人 玩一玩
and meet somebody new and have some fun.
我现在很开心啊
I'm having fun.
我在跟一个人交往 叫埃兹拉
I'm actually seeing this guy, Ezra.
来这里坐坐
Okay, come on and sit in here now
看看我最近在弄的一个风水项目
and take a look at this little feng shui project I've been working on.
-我来帮你 -没事 妈 没事
- Let me help you. - Oh, it's okay, Mom. It's okay, it's okay.
-亲爱的 我大老远过来 让我帮你 -好
- Honey, I came all this way. Let me help you. If-- - Great.
你可以靠在我身上
You can lean on me.
-很不错啊 -是吗
- Looks great in here. - Yeah?
你喜欢吗 你觉得那边那个桌子怎么样
Do you like it? What do you think of that little table over there?
-很酷 真的很酷 -是吧
- It's cool. It's really cool. - Right?
看看我们 两个离异人士
Look at us. Just a couple of divorcees.
挺有趣的
It's kind of fun.
让我想起了
It reminds me
那次我们和你的女童子军军队去大熊市
of the time we went to Big Bear with your Girl Scout troop.
记得我们当时玩得多开心吗
Remember what a good time we had, hmm?
我中了毒藤毒的时候
When I got poison ivy?
你没有中毒藤毒 达比
Oh, you did not get poison ivy, Darby.
你起了痱子
You got heat rash.
不 你说我起了痱子
No, you said I had heat rash
因为你不想错过骑马
because you didn't want to miss the horseback riding.
因为那是你唯一想做的活动
Because that was the only activity you wanted to do.
你害怕绳索课
You were scared of the ropes course,
你不想到湖里去 并不是我怪你
you didn't want to go in the lake, not that I blame you,
那水看着很臭
that water did look very funky.
谢谢让我想起了这些事
Well, thanks for reminding me of all that,
因为我本来都完全忘记了
'cause I had managed to block it out of my memory completely.
是吗 我以为你很喜欢 我就很喜欢
You did? I thought you loved it. I loved it.
我感觉
I felt so...
和你增进了感情 你跟我如胶似漆
bonded to you. You were glued to my hip.
妈
Mom.
这话真感人
That's nice.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
我有跟你说珍妮特外婆
Did I tell you that Grandma Janet
被健身房♥里一个教练勾搭了吗
got propositioned by a trainer at Equinox?
那是好事啊
Well, I mean, good for Grandma, right?
我也是这么说的
Well, that's what I said.
如果我妈妈仍然能吸引男人
If my mother can still attract male attention,
那我还有什么借口
then what the hell's my excuse?
看看我做了什么
So look what I did.
我的天 妈 你在用Tinder吗[约会应用]
Oh, my God, Mom, are you on Tinder?
Tinder有点硬核
Tinder's, like, kinda hardcore.
你不用和你在Tinder上
Well, you don't have to have sex with every person
认识的每个人做♥爱♥ 达比
you meet on Tinder, Darby.
-你可以只去喝杯咖啡 -我知道 我不
- You can just go and get a cup of coffee. - I know that. I'm not--
我知道约会应用怎么操作 我不用
I know how a dating app works. I'm not doing that.
抱歉 我要去睡一会儿 我有点累
Sorry, I'm gonna take a nap, I think. I'm just tired.
谢谢你重新布置了家具 妈
And thank you for the thing with the furniture, Mom.
要不你躺在沙发上
Okay, why don't you lay down on the couch
我们一起看《美国之声》吧
and we can catch up on "The Voice?"
不 我眼睛都睁不开了
Oh, no, I don't think I can even keep my eyes open.
好吧 那我看书
Okay, all right, well-- well, I'll read, okay?
你靠在我身上
And you just-- you just snuggle up.
快 我们互相取暖
Come on, we'll keep each other warm.
-我不会发出任何声音的 -好
- I won't make a peep. Come on. - Okay.
-好了 -还有毯子
- There we go. - And the blanket.
你有听说过布林·布朗吗
Have you ever heard of Brené Brown?
我在看她的书 它们帮助我
I'm reading her books and they've really helped me
明白了我的离婚
make sense of my divorce.
-我把书留在这儿 -好
- I'm gonna leave them here for you. - Okay.
她研究耻辱和脆弱
She's a shame and vulnerability researcher.
这有多酷啊
How cool is that?
我是吉姆 请留言
Hey, it's Jim. Please leave me a message.
语♥音♥信箱已满
The mailbox is full
本次无法再接收信息
and cannot accept any messages at this time.
-再见 -该死
- Good-bye. - God damn it.
不
Oh, no!
我♥操♥
Motherfuck!
该死
Shit.
早上好 美女
Good morning, sunshine.
亲爱的 对不起 是我吵醒你了吗
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Did I wake you up?
没事 反正我也得起了
It's okay, um, I needed to get up anyway.
我有很多工作要做
I have a lot of work to do.
我可是告诉我办公室
Oh, well, I told my office, I said,
"我在我闺女家的这段时候 别给我打电♥话♥"
"Don't even think about calling me while I'm here."
我有五年没休过假了
I haven't taken vacation in five years.
-亲爱的 你的暖气开着呢吗 -是 我冻死了
- Honey, is your heat on? - Yeah, I was freezing.
你需要多长点肉
Well, you need more meat on your bones.
好吧
Okay.
好了 拿这条毯子给你裹上
All right, let's wrap you up in this blanket here.
不 妈 我不要留着这条毯子
Oh, no, Mom, I don't keep this blanket out.
这毯子很漂亮
This is a beautiful blanket.
妈 那是马格努斯的 我要扔掉
Mom, this was Magnus's. I'm getting rid of this.
收到
Roger that.
天呐
Oh, goodness.
如果你真想好了
Well, now, if you're sure
不要这条毯子了
that this is something that you're not gonna want,
我打赌亨特肯定想要
I bet Hunter would love to have it.
你最近跟亨特说过话吗
Have you spoken to Hunter recently?
他不回我短♥信♥
He doesn't answer my texts.
天啊 还好不光是无视我
Oh, my God. I'm so relieved it's not just me.
我很担心他
I have been so worried about him
自从他从纽约大学辍学之后
since he dropped out of NYU.
现在
Right now,
他正睡在
he's sleeping in a hammock
布♥什♥米尔还是哪里的合作社
in some co-op in Bushmills or some place.
布♥什♥维克 妈
Bushwick, Mom.
随便了 他正...
Whatever. He's just, you know,
浪费着最宝贵的年华
wasting the most important years of his life
跟一帮嗑药的气候变化活动分子笨蛋鬼混
with a bunch of climate change activist stoner bozos.
妈 你可以放松点 你没在上班
Mom, you can relax, you know? You're not on the clock.
亲爱的 你知道我坐不住
Oh, honey, you know that I can't sit still.
这些照片是留着还是扔掉
Now, um, these pictures here, are these keep or toss?
小心点 妈 拜托了
Oh, careful with those, Mom, please?
那些是工作用的
Those are prints for work.
罗拉一会过来把那些裱框
Lola's coming by to take them to the framer.
你要把那些裱起来吗
You're gonna frame these?
有什么问题吗
What's wrong with them?
这就是好多无谓的裸体 不是吗
There's just a lot of gratuitous nudity, wouldn't you say?
那些是挑选过的
Well, those are the selects
准备在罗拉的画廊举办的展览展出的
for the show that I'm curating at Lola's gallery.
-什么展览 -我跟你说过
- Oh, what show? - I told you about it.
我为此准备了两个月了
I've been working on it for, like, two months.
这些作品都是女性认同主义摄影师的作品
All the pieces are by female-identifying photographers.
我以为你在那个
Yeah, I just--I thought things were going so well
贵死人的茶杯店干得挺顺利呢
at that million-dollar teacup place.
是挺顺利
They were.
我就是想要更多的自主♥权♥ 这是我第一个展览
I wanted more autonomy and this is my first show.
对我来说挺重要的
This is kind of a big deal for me.
如果你开心 那我就为你开心 亲爱的
Oh, well, if you're happy, honey, then I am happy for you.
好的
Okay.
你也可以为我骄傲 因为展出很不错
You can be proud of me, too, 'cause it's good.
我是很骄傲 当你说
No, I am proud. Now, when you say, um,
女性认同的时候
female-identifying,
这也包括女同性恋和变性人吗
does that include lesbians and transsexuals?
跨性别女性 没错
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表