剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
西奥跟着我
I still have Theo with me.
所以你们不是每隔一个周末换着带孩子
Oh, so you guys don't do the every-other-weekend thing?
我相信在某个时候我们会共同监护
Well, I'm sure we'll share custody at some point,
但他现在很小 你知道 我在母乳喂养
but he's tiny right now, and, as you know, I'm nursing.
他今晚跟我妈妈在一起
And--yeah, he's with my mom tonight.
-很好啊 -嗯
- Well, that's great. - Yeah.
你可以出来 免费的保姆
You get to be out, free babysitter.
-是的 -不要白不要
- Absolutely. - Take it.
我们以前大多数周末都在外婆家过
Yeah, we used to spend most weekends at my grandma's.
我妈妈会在周五送我们过去
My mom would drop us off on a Friday,
周日晚来接我们
come get us on Sunday night,
这样她整个周末就自♥由♥了
so she got to have the whole weekend to herself.
-真好 -嗯 我觉得我妈
- That's nice. - Yeah, I think my mom,
她年轻的时候是派对动物
she was a bit of a party animal when she was young.
老实说 自从生了西奥后 我就很少出来了
I'll be honest. I've barely been out since I had Theo,
即使在我唯一出来的时候 我很想他
and even, like, my one big chance, I miss him.
-嗯 -你很好 很棒
- Yeah. - You're great. Fantastic.
-但我想我孩子 -他多半也想你
- But I miss my kid. - He probably misses you too.
-那你的情况是如何的 -我
- So what's your situation? - Me?
嗯 你懂的
Yeah, you know, um,
你毁了多少女人的生活
like, how many women's lives have you destroyed?
拜托
Is--come on.
肯定伤了很多人的心吧
It's gotta be just broken hearts everywhere.
得了吧 又不是总是我的错
No, come on. It hasn't always been my fault.
有时候只是需要点时间
You know, sometimes, it just--just takes a while
-才能意识到你交错了对象 -嗯
- to realize you're in the wrong relationship. - Yeah.
以我的经验来说 一般是三到六个月
In my experience, it's usually about three to six months.
所以你是连环约会手
So you're, like, a serial dater?
我之前结过婚
Well, I was married.
没错 你是说过
Okay. No, that's true. You did say that.
我们本来准备要孩子的
Yeah, we were actually gonna have a kid,
但我们一直没怀上
and, uh, we weren't having any luck.
我们去看了一个不孕不育科医生
So we went to see a fertility doctor,
他说
who actually said...
我的精♥子♥ 极好
my sperm--dynamite;
她的卵子 非凡
her eggs--phenomenal.
它们只是不想跟彼此扯上关系
They just, uh--they just don't want anything to do with each other.
我去 这也太惨了吧
Shit. That's tragic.
嗯
Yeah.
要我说实话的话
I mean...if I'm honest,
我想她只是不想跟一个
I think she just probably didn't wanna be with someone
能把一周房♥租
who could blow a week's rent
输在欧冠赌博上面的人在一起
on betting on the Champions League,
而我不想跟一个
and, you know, I didn't wanna be with someone
-不打算质问我的人在一起 -我的天
- who wasn't gonna call me out on it. So... - Oh, my God.
那些都是示警红旗啊 巨大的示警红旗
Those are red flags. Those are giant red flags.
-好多示警红旗 -我在努力变好
- That was so many red flags. - I'm trying to get better.
但如果你想想的话
But, you know, if you think about it,
如果每个人在他们恋爱之前就变得完美
if everyone had to be perfect before they fell in love,
人类早就没了
human race would die out.
你没说错
I mean, you're not wrong.
当妈妈是什么感觉
So what's it like being a mom?
得了吧
Come on.
你不用问这个的
No. You don't have to ask that.
没人关心当妈妈的
Nobody--nobody cares about moms.
我是真心感兴趣和好奇
I am genuinely fascinated and curious.
我们今晚谈了好多事
We're revealing a lot tonight.
我感觉我在参加一个播客
I feel like I'm on a podcast. Um...
不好意思 我刚把我的灵魂裸♥露♥给你看了
Excuse me. I have just bared my soul to you.
-所以 -好吧 我
- So... - Fine. Yeah. I...
我看世界的方式跟你不一样
I look at the whole world differently.
-怎么说 -不同的事情很重要
- In what way? - Different things matter.
我会想 经常想到死去
Um, I think about-- think about dying a lot.
-是吗 -因为现在有人需要我
- You do? - 'Cause somebody needs me now.
-你以前不会想吗 -想到死吗
- And you didn't before? - Think about dying?
很少 你会想到死吗
Not a lot. You think about dying?
是的
I mean, yeah.
也许那意味着我暗地里是个父亲 只是我还不知道
Maybe that means I'm secretly a father, and I just don't know it.
说到为人父母
I mean, speaking of parenthood,
我得回我房♥间去泵奶了
I do have to go back to my room and pump. Um...
-好的 -我是说
- Cool. - I mean...
你有兴趣吗
you into that?
没有不感兴趣
I mean, not "no."
好吧 你个变♥态♥
All right, you sick fuck.
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's get out of here. - All right.
我之前在想
You know, I thought before,
我今晚会一个人凄惨地度过婚礼
I was gonna be the sad, old loner in there tonight.
-是吗 -但是没有 所以谢谢你
- Oh, yeah? - And I wasn't, so thank you.
你现在还是给人凄惨孤独的感觉
No, you still got sad loner vibes.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
你知道我以前从没有被如此羞辱过
Do you know, I've never been punked this hard before,
我还挺喜欢的
and I kind of like it.
不过讲真 如果我上去让你尴尬的话
But seriously, if it's gonna be awkward with me coming up and...this--
没事
N--no, it's chill.
-没事 -嗯 没事
- Chill? - It's chill, yeah.
-会很好玩的 来吧 -好
- It'll be funny. Come on. - All right.
房♥间这么好挺尴尬吧
Kind of embarrassing how nice it is, right?
谢天谢地你勾搭了我
Oh, thank God you made a move.
要是我得一个人泵奶的话
It was gonna be so awkward
那就尴尬死了
if I actually had to go through with the whole pumping bit.
我是不会让这事发生的
Yeah, I was never gonna let that happen.
抱歉
Mm, sorry.
我是真的得去泵奶了
I just actually do really need to pump.
也许你可以给我倒杯酒
Um, maybe you should make me a drink.
-好 -我要把这东西带到卫生间去
- Okay. - I'm gonna take this stuff into the bathroom,
很快搞完
pump really quickly,
然后我的乳♥房♥♥就不会胀痛了
and then my breasts will not be painfully turgid.
好
Cool.
很高兴你的乳♥房♥♥会舒服起来
I'm glad your breasts will be comfortable.
-我去 -怎么了
- Damn! - What?
150块买♥♥价值30块的灰雁
It's, like, 150 bucks for $30 worth of Grey Goose.
不管了 对吧
Eh, fuck it, right?
-喝吧 -算了
- Let's do it. - Nah.
我去商店里买♥♥
I'm gonna go to the store.
伏特加
Um, vodka, yeah?
-是的 -好
- Always. - All right.
待会儿见
See you in a sec.
躺在床上感觉很棒
It felt so good lying there on the bed,
知道她儿子安全
knowing her son was safe
以及有人照顾着她
and that someone was looking after her for once.
作为结果 达比的四肢放松了下来
As a result, Darby's limbs simply unwound
大脑也停止了运转
and her brain clicked off,
好像她的身体在给她展示她所需要的东西
as if her body was showing her exactly what she needed.
达比
Darby?
喂
Hello?
达比
Darby.
很高兴你得到了一些睡眠
没错
Yeah, that's right.
他在科索沃从第三方买♥♥了武器
He bought the weapons from a third party in Kosovo.
好 我把副本发给你
Okay, I'll send you the transcript,
如果你关于那个故事还有什么想法的话给我打电♥话♥
but just give me a call if you have any more thoughts on that story.
好的 谢谢 布丽吉特
Okay. Thanks, Bridget.
-没事 -你好呀 -嗨
- It's okay. - Hello. - Hi.
他说了嗨
He said hi.
-婚礼怎么样 -挺好的
- How was the wedding? - It's good.
-是吗 -有点怪
- Yeah? - It was weird.
萨拉现在有了全新的生活
Sara's got this, like, whole new life now,
-这很好 不过 -嗯
- which is obviously great, but... - Yeah.
苦中带甜 -科索沃怎么样
Kinda bittersweet. How was Kosovo?
打了点乒乓球
Played some table tennis.
看来不只有亚洲人看重这个项目
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表