剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
Transgender women, yes.
女同性恋也是女人
And lesbians are also women, so--
好吧 我在想什么
Okay, what am I thinking of?
-我不知道 -你知道
- I don't know. - Yes, you do.
就像你♥爸♥的妹妹 雪莉
You know, like your dad's sister, Sherry.
-布奇 -对 现在的布奇[爷们的]- Butch? - Yes, butch.
好了 我要去洗个澡
Okay, I'm gonna take a shower.
罗拉
Uh, Lola,
我觉得你被切尔西市场糊弄了
I think you were duped by the Chelsea Market.
这里面干草比吃的还多
There's more hay in here than food.
干杯
Cheers.
达比嗑了二类毒品呢
Darby here is on Schedule II narcotics,
所以她今天不喝酒了
so she won't be imbibing today.
你还真了解些了不起的药品知识啊 克劳迪娅
That is some deep pharma knowledge you got there, Claudia.
任何养大青少年的称职母亲
Oh, any good mother who's raised teenagers
都对各种毒品如数家珍
knows her xannies from her oxys.
露比才四岁
You know, Ruby's only four
我已经在担心她青春期什么样了
and I'm already dreading her teen years.
达比当时挺乖的
Darby here was pretty good,
不过什么事她都小题大做
but, yeah, everything was the end of the world for her.
她现在还不是很棒
Well, she turned out fabulously.
她对艺术很有品味
I mean, she's got a great eye for art.
确实是 不是吗
She does, doesn't she?
达比一直是我有创造力的那个孩子
Darby was always my creative child.
罗拉 我们还展阿扎德的作品吗
Lola, do we still feel good about Azadeh's stuff?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得它们很有意思
I think they're very interesting.
之前你说没必要
Earlier you said it was gratuitous.
不 我...
No, I--
我在开玩笑 达比 你太敏感了
I was just kidding. Darby, you are so sensitive.
你知道我以前上大学时做过裸模吗
Do you know that I used to do some nude modeling in college?
妈 我没敏感 我只是压力很大
Mom, I'm not sensitive. I just--I'm stressed.
我们一周内就要展览了 而我...
We have a show in a week and I just--
现在不能一切都围着你转
just everything can't be about you right now.
我需要集中精力
I just need to focus.
我就留你们忙吧
I'll let you girls do your thing.
我去杂货店一趟
I'm gonna swing by the grocery.
街角有家杂货店
There's a bodega on the corner.
那种地方不卫生的
Those places aren't sanitary.
我要去全食超♥市♥
I'm gonna go to Whole Foods.
"咻斯顿街"上有一家
They have one on "Hyooston."
-豪斯顿街还挺远的 妈 -我需要运动一下
- Houston's kind of far, Mom. - Well, I need the exercise.
你需要导航什么的吗
Do you need directions or something?
不用 我坐地铁橙线去
No, I take the Orange Line.
你不是唯一一个知道
You're not the only one
如何在大城市里穿行的人 达比
who knows how to navigate a big city, Darby,
罗拉 认识你很高兴
Lola, it was just wonderful to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你 克劳迪娅
It was great meeting you too, Claudia.
至少拿上我的地铁卡吧
Will you at least take my MetroCard?
抱歉 她真的快把我逼疯了
Sorry, she just makes me fucking crazy.
达比的出生不在计划中
Darby was not a planned pregnancy.
克劳迪娅也一样
Neither was Claudia.
克劳迪娅的母亲16岁时就怀孕了
Claudia's mother had gotten pregnant at 16,
尽管她男朋友曾怂恿她
and despite the fact that her boyfriend had urged her
"把事情处理好"
to "just take care of it",
此后不久 他们的女儿克劳迪娅就出生了
their daughter Claudia was born shortly thereafter.
家里几乎被怨气充满了
The home was mostly filled with resentment
等到克劳迪娅十岁的时候
and by the time Claudia was 10 years old,
她母亲搬去了房♥子后面的
her mother had moved into a private room
一个私人房♥间
at the back of the house.
小克劳迪娅基本上只能自己照顾自己了
Little Claudia was mostly left to fend for herself.
但是她把对爱深深的渴望
But she carried the longing for love heavy in her body
带进了她特有的母爱中
and into her own particular brand of mothering.
-我需要帮助 -好的 你需要什么帮助
- I need help. - Okay, okay, what do you need help with?
深呼吸 保持冷静
Deep breaths. Just stay calm.
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
尼科莱特 生日快乐
Nicolette. Happy goddamn birthday.
恭喜你满30岁了
Congrats on the big 3-0!
-萨拉 -你好呀
- Sara, wow. - Hi.
你好 好久不见了
Oh, wow. Hi. It's...been a while.
是啊 我给你带了个礼物
Yeah. Oh, I brought you a gift.
没有包装 不过反正你都要把包装拆了的
It's not wrapped, but you were just gonna unwrap it anyway,
所以我省了一颗树
so I saved a tree.
挺好
Cool.
你要喝点什么吗还是别的
Can I get you a drink or something?
-来杯啤酒就好 或者龙舌兰酒 -好的
- Yeah, a beer would be great. Or tequila. - Sure, yeah.
有什么地方可以放我的外套吗
Um, is there a place I can put my jacket?
当然
Uh, sure, yeah.
放里面床上就好了
Just, uh, on the bed in there is great.
好的
Okay, cool.
很抱歉 我没有邀请她来
I'm so sorry, I didn't invite her.
我不知道她想干什么
I have no idea what she's doing.
-萨拉 -天啊 詹姆斯 你好
- Sara. - Oh, my God, James. Hi!
你来这里到底想干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我来给尼科莱特庆生
I'm celebrating Nicolette's birthday.
你是在开玩笑吗 不 你是来砸场子的
Are you kidding? No, you're crashing it.
你说什么
What?
不 她邀请我了
No, she invited me.
请不要 真的不要这样
Please don't. Just don't--don't do that.
老天 好吧
Oh, my God. Fine.
你忘了改你的无纸化邮政密♥码♥
You forgot to change your Paperless Post password.
还是锡拉库扎环420
It's still SyracuseHoops420.
所以你现在真的开始跟踪我了是吗
Okay, so you're literally stalking me right now?
我是说 你知道这有多不正常吗
I mean, d-do you have any idea how insane that is?
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
我只是想联♥系♥上你
I was just trying to get in touch with you.
你不接我的电♥话♥
You haven't picked up any of my calls
也不回我的信息
or returned any of my texts.
是的 因为我们分手了
Yeah, because we broke up.
我知道 但是
I know, but
我一直在想这个问题 而且
I've been thinking about it and
我不知道 我觉得新泽西可能也不错
I don't know, I think that New Jersey could be cool.
也许我们应该要孩子
Like, maybe we should have kids.
老天
Jesus Christ.
怎么了
What?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
不 萨拉 你不想搬去新泽西
No, Sara, you don't want to move to New Jersey.
就算你真的想搬过去
Even if you did want to move there,
我们早就过了谈这个的时候了
you know, we're so far past that at this point.
我并不这么认为
See, I don't think we are.
你不明白这一点 很抱歉 你真的不明白
You're not getting it. I'm sorry, you're just not.
拜托 宝贝 我很想你
Look, come on, baby. I miss you a lot.
而且我觉得我们能解决问题的
And I think we could fix things.
我并不想解决
I don't want to fix things.
我花了很长时间来思考这个问题
Look, I've had a lot of time to think about this, okay,
它让我很心碎
and it breaks my heart,
但是现在我们已经不是同路人了
but we are just on different paths right now.
比如 我想要承担起责任
Like, I'm looking to embrace responsibility, okay?
而你只想放荡不羁爱自♥由♥ 对吧
And you want to, like, set it on fire, right?
好像这对你来说没有任何意义
Like, it doesn't mean anything to you.
你不用表现得这么混♥蛋♥ 吉姆
Okay, well, you don't have to be a dick, Jim.
我们还是可以做朋友的
We can still be fucking friends.
不 我们做不了朋友
No, we can't.
至少现在不行
Not right now.
也许以后 我不
Maybe later, I don't--
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧随便吧 我该走了
Okay, whatever. I should go.
不 萨拉 我很抱歉
No, Sara, I'm sorry.
吉姆 我大学时确实堕过胎 所以去你♥妈♥的♥
And Jim, I did have an abortion in college, so fuck you.
出什么事了 怎么这么久
What happened? What took you so long?
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表