剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
她觉得我害怕
She thinks I'm so afraid
被拒绝
of rejection...
所以我会先拒绝对方
that I reject the other person first.
妈 这让我很难过
Mom, that makes me so sad.
我也难过
I'm sad too.
我很孤独
And I'm so lonely.
我的孩子长大了 离开了我
My children have grown and left me,
我的第二任丈夫跟我离婚
my second husband just divorced me
因为他说我刻薄
because he said that I was mean.
我发誓 达比 就好像当你过了50岁后
I swear, Darby, it's like you cross 50
就没人想要你了
and nobody even wants you.
我想要你
I want you.
我一直想要你
I've always wanted you.
我试图做个好母亲
I tried to be a good mother to you,
但我和我妈妈之间没有那种联♥系♥
but I didn't have that kind of connection with my mother.
所以也许我只是不知道该怎么做
So maybe I just didn't know how to do it.
妈
Oh, Mom.
-你觉得我刻薄吗 达比 -不
- Do you think I'm mean, Darby? - No.
不 我不觉得你刻薄
No, I don't think you're mean.
我觉得你很疯狂
I think you're fucking crazy.
很高兴我们现在敞开心扉谈话
Well, I'm glad we're doing this now.
我也是
Me too.
我很为你骄傲 达比
I'm so proud of you, Darby.
我很抱歉你之前不知道
And I'm so sorry that you didn't know that.
你让我惊叹
You just amaze me.
你长成了这个勇敢
You've grown into this brave,
坚韧 独♥立♥的女人
resilient, independent woman.
你让我看上去像是我做得很好
You make me look like I did a good job.
我觉得心理治疗起作用了 妈
I think the therapy's, like, working out, Mom.
天 希望如此 因为莎娜一次收费190
God, I hope so, because Shana charges $190 a session.
她不接受医保
She won't take insurance.
我想我找到了
Hey, I think I found one.
是竹子做的 不会导致过敏反应
It's bamboo, hypoallergenic,
Oeko-Tex标准认证[世界上最权威的纺织品生态标签]
Oeko-Tex certified.
舒服吗
Comfy?
好
Okay.
我们试试
Let's try.
确实很舒服
It is comfortable.
我也想要一个
Shit, I want one.
很安逸吧
It's pretty cush, right?
想得美 伙计 三千块
Nice try, buddy. It's $3,000.
猜猜谁刚刚匹配成功了
Guess who just got a match?
真的吗 我看看
Really? Let me see.
妈 你用Tinder干什么
Mom, what are you doing on Tinder?
就跟我不知道
Oh, like I don't know
你会在这床上做什么一样 拜托
what you're gonna be doing on this bed, please.
我去继续看了
I'm gonna keep looking.
给我看看
Let me see.
挺帅的
He's cute.
就像个不那么瘆人的杰克·尼科尔森
He's like a less creepy Jack Nicholson.
你该回他信息
Mm. You should write him back.
不 我不知道 达比
Oh, no. I don't know, Darby.
看看他的资料 上面说他游手好闲
Look at his profile. It says he's a Deadhead.
妈 你不能这么挑
Mom, you cannot be that picky
如果你想找到一个好人的话
if you want to find somebody nice.
我不知道该说什么
Well, I don't know what to say.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
好
Okay.
我要说我第一任丈夫也游手好闲吗
Should I say, um, my first husband was a Deadhead?
爱是炼金术
Love is alchemy,
朦胧 本身就是股生命力
nebulous, a life force unto itself.
一个女儿体验她母亲的爱的方式
The way a daughter experiences the love of her mother
将永远渲染
will forever color the lens
她给予和接受各种爱的镜头
through which she gives and receives love of all kinds.
从那天起 达比开始
That day was the beginning of Darby
看到克劳迪娅得付出什么
seeing Claudia for what she had to give
而不是她没有付出什么
rather than what she didn't,
在其中解锁了她自己内心的一个关键角落
therein unlocking an essential corner of her own heart.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表