剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
No, they're gonna be like, I owe them money.
什么
What?
因为当你击球时
Right, because when you hit the ball...
-亲爱的 -只有一小部分是公平的
- Hi, baby. - Only a small amount of them are fair.
想你
Oh, missed you.
但为什么
But why is it-- why is it so--
为什么要那么久才能进球
why does it take so long for anything to happen?
因为我觉得运动应该很有趣才对
'Cause I feel like sports are usually a little bit more fun.
是啊 就是因为很多人被阻挡
Yeah, and that's what a lot of people get held up--
所以他们才改变规则
that's why they're changing the rules.
就像冥想一样
Oh, so it's, like, meditative.
是的 他们在改变规则
Well, no, they're changing rules.
他们在缩短局间的时间
They're shortening the distance between innings.
太棒了
Oh, amazing.
太棒了 你们帮大忙了
Amazing. You guys are angels.
大家都很担心这个到不了
Everyone's getting very worried that this wouldn't get here,
我很感激你们
so I appreciate you.
我们往这边走
We're just heading this way.
她一直坚持说抄送给我了
And she keeps insisting that she did CC me
而且几乎告诉了所有人
and kind of telling everybody,
我这时已经查过她的发件箱了
and I've checked her outbox at this point,
我同情她因为我知道
and I, like, have sympathy because I know that...
她觉得下不了台阶了
that, like, you know, she feels trapped.
她觉得有些丢脸
Like...like, she just feels bad about it,
所以她不想
and that's why she doesn't wanna...
好了
Okay.
你能帮我拿条毛巾什么的吗 亲爱的
Can you hand me a towel or something, babe?
好的
Yeah.
谁发的
Who's that from?
蒂凡妮
Tiffany.
梅芙餐厅的蒂凡妮
Tiffany from Maeve?
是的
Yep.
这不是很奇怪吗
Isn't that kind of weird
你都不在那里工作了
'cause you don't work there anymore?
不奇怪啊 我们是朋友
No. We're friends.
老兄
Dude.
你没事吧 到底怎么了
Are you okay? Like, what's going on?
你被解雇后一直表现得很奇怪
You've been acting so weird since you got fired.
-是啊 也许我他妈的抑郁了 -好吧
- Yeah, maybe I'm fucking depressed. - Okay.
我只是觉得你为我没一起抑郁
I just feel like you're punishing me
而惩罚我
for not being depressed.
好吧 所以这又是关于你了 我懂了
Yeah. So it's about you then. I get it. Yeah.
不是
No. That's...
你情绪低落我很难过
I feel awful if you're depressed,
我想帮忙 但是
and I want to help, and there's just--
我的生活中发生了值得高兴的事
there are good things happening in my life,
我想好好享受
and I want to be able to enjoy them.
操
Fuck.
我他妈的忘了你过得很好
I fucking forgot that you're doing great,
你♥他♥妈♥的非常成功
that you're super fucking successful.
马格努斯 你在干什么
Magnus, what are you doing?
我并没有批评你
I'm not attacking you.
我感觉是你想跟我吵架
I feel like you want to be in a fight with me.
或许我想感受到自己很重要
Maybe I want to feel important.
你确实很重要 你对我来说很重要
You are important. You're so important to me.
是的 我当然是
Oh, yeah, of course I am,
重要到我可以跟你朋友出去喝酒
so that I can go have drinks with your friends
在你的公♥寓♥里待着 听你讲一天的经历
and hang out in your apartment and hear about your day.
那你去找个工作
Then go out and find a job
不要整天坐在沙发上 喝14块钱的啤酒
and don't spend all day sitting on the couch drinking $14 beer.
是麦芽啤酒
They're ales.
请不要拿起你的手♥机♥
Please don't get that.
怎么
Why?
我 我不能有朋友了吗
I just-- I can't have friends now?
你当然可以有朋友
Of course you can have friends.
只要不是半夜发短♥信♥给你的
Just not slutty waitresses
骚气服务员就好
who text you at midnight.
万一帝凡妮真的理解
What if Tiffany actually understands
我正在经历的一切呢
what I'm going through?
那就背着帝凡妮瞎搞
Then go nut on Tiffany's back
然后花她的钱 看她喜不喜欢这样
and spend her fucking money and see if she likes it.
早上好
Good morning.
你怎么 你怎么穿得这么隆重
Why are--why are you all dressed up?
我打算出门试着找个工作
I'm gonna get out there and try and get a gig.
这很好
That's great.
祈祷吧
Fingers crossed.
马格努斯
Hey, Magnus.
怎么了
Yeah?
你看上去很帅
You look really nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样 有好运吗
你的看上去更好吃
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我打来问你今天过得怎么样
I'm just calling to check how your day is going.
想着你有没有遇到好的机会
Wondering if you got any bites.
我打算去买♥♥点晚餐之类的
Um, I was gonna pick up some dinner or something,
如果你有具体想吃的东西 告诉我一声
so let me know if you're in the mood for anything specific.
等你空了记得打给我
Um...yeah. Just call me when you get a chance.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye.
宝贝你还好吗
我打给了所有人 没人有他的消息
I've called everyone. Nobody's heard from him.
我打给了警♥察♥
I called the police,
但是只有失踪超过三天的情况下
but you have to be missing for three days
警♥察♥才会开始搜寻
before they'll look for you.
可能只是他的手♥机♥没电关机了
I mean, his phone probably just died,
而我在胡思乱想
and I'm making something out of nothing.
我的手♥机♥经常没电关机
Yeah, my phone dies all the time,
但是我仍然记得我住在哪
but I also still remember where I live.
如果吉姆早上出去"找工作"
Yeah, I mean, if Jim went out in the morning to "look for work"
凌晨两点还没回家
and wans't home by 2:00 A.M.,
那他还是不要回家了
he better not come home.
你可以搬去
You could just, like, move in
跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥的那个人一起住
with whoever you were fucking.
我真的什么也没做
I literally didn't do anything,
但这真的是奇怪的假设
but this is a curious hypothetical.
你们觉得他在跟谁做吗
Do you guys think he's fucking somebody?
不可能 当然不
No way. No.
拜托 那不是马格的作风 不是的
Come on. That's not Mag's style. No.
我的天 可能跟他做的人是吉姆
Oh, my God. Maybe he's fucking Jim.
我们都喜欢马格努斯
I mean, look, we all like Magnus,
但是他身上有一丝丝可疑
but there's an element of shadiness to him.
-你也感觉到了 对吗 -是的
- You sense that, right? - Yeah.
他很喜欢撩人
I mean, he's very flirty,
他有那些看起来很恐怖的邮件
and he's got, like, all that really scary looking mail.
逃生通道上面还有该死的蜂箱
And the fucking beehive on the fire escape.
万一我们真的遇到了火灾怎么办
What happens if we actually have a fire?
好了 他不是可疑
Okay, but he's not shady.
他是正在经历低谷 但是在这之前
He's going through something, but before this,
他一直是模范男友
he's been a model boyfriend,
很幽默 很有爱 跟我妈妈相处得很好
super fun, so affectionate, so great with my mom.
现在 我确实感觉他是另一个人
And I mean, right now, it does feel like a whole other person.
是的 一个可疑的人
Yeah, a shady person.
好吧 那我该怎么做
Okay, so-- so what do I do?
我说了"蛋糕"
生日快乐
海瑟
服务费总计
您的账单已过期
至尊个人定制摩托
布拉夫顿
转账
一定要跟他分手
Definitely break up with him.
很多人信♥用♥卡♥欠债 对吧
Lots of people have credit card debt, right?
我 我不知道
I--I don't know.
我不知道这有多夸张 我无法
I don't know how crazy this is. I can't--
一万五
15 grand.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表