剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
感恩吉姆节
Thanks-Jiming.
-干杯 -感恩吉姆节
- Cheers. - Thanks-Jiming.
说得太好了 好难接
Um, all right. it's gonna be tough to follow that.
但我想我还是试试吧
but, uh, I guess I'll give it a try.
你刚刚真丢人
That was really embarrassing for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我昨晚彩排了好几个小时
I rehearsed it for hours last night.
我是美国公民 对吧
Like, I'm an American citizen, right?
如果我不在乎
And if-- if I don't give a fuck about
保护我们的人♥权♥和民♥主♥
protecting our human rights and our democracy,
那我要怎么指望别人
then how the fuck can I expect anybody else to, you know?
是啊 没错
Totally, yeah.
你该去竞选公职什么的
You should run for office or something.
你就像奥巴马 很棒
You're like Obama. It's awesome.
-我有考虑过 -是吗
- Yeah, I thought about it. - Oh, yeah?
想要来点这个感恩节卷烟吗
Want some more of this Thanksgiving doob?
那我就得停止抽大♥麻♥了
Then I'd have to stop smoking weed, so.
-好啊 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
好像还剩一口
I think there's a last hit here,
-如果你想要的话 -嗯
- if you want it. - Yeah.
如果要我总结我在过去十年里学到了什么的话
If I had to sum up what I've learned in the last decade?
就是我什么都不知道
It's that I don't know anything.
没有啊
Yeah, no.
你显然还是知道一些事的
I mean, but, you, like, know some things, obviously.
当然 但
Yeah, sure, but
即使知识也要服从于特定时刻的背景
even knowledge is subject to the context of a certain moment.
我意识到的是
You know what I realized is, like,
我该不再担心
I should stop worrying about, like,
人们想着我说的破事
people thinking about stupid shit that I say
因为他们都很担心
'cause they're all so worried about
考虑他们说的破事
thinking about the stupid shit that they say.
我变换下措辞 但
I am paraphrasing-- But--
我上次这么嗨 还是在时代广场橄榄园里
I haven't been this high since I had a panic attack
恐慌发作那次
in the Times Square Olive Garden.
我去
Oh, shit.
但你看上去没那么嗨
You don't seem that high, though.
嗯 我总是直接吃罐头里的派 所以没事
Yeah, no, I always eat pie straight out of the tin, so we're good.
没事
We're good.
九
再遇奥吉
好了
Okay.
抱歉 我得解开我的裤子
I am so sorry, but I need to unbuckle my pants--
或者该说解开我的皮带 然后再解开我的裤子
Or unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants.
这不是我的花招哦
And it is not a move.
懂 我只是嫉妒你还有裤子可以解开
No, I'm jealous that you have pants to unbutton.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你比我印象里还漂亮
You're more beautiful than I remember.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我能跟你说件疯狂的事吗
Can I tell you something crazy?
嗯
Yeah.
有时候
Sometimes
我会想要是我当初不必离开的话会发生什么
I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't had to leave.
嗯
Yeah.
你可以帮我们
I mean, you would've saved us several years
避免几年的疱疹风险
of potential exposure to herpes.
你当时没有吗
Oh, you didn't have it back then?
-我那时是在想什么 -我不知道
- What the fuck was I thinking? - I don't know.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你想来我家过夜吗
Do you want to stay over?
-想 -好的
- I do. - Okay.
怎么了
What, what?
怎么了
What happened?
我好饱
I'm so full.
太饱了吗
As in, like, too full?
也许
Maybe.
靠
Shit.
没事 我也是
That's okay. I am, too.
这太奇葩了
This is tragic.
我们终于团聚 却吃得太饱没法做♥爱♥
We're finally reunited and we're too full to fuck.
是啊 这是典型的太饱没法做♥爱♥情况
Yeah. It's a classic TFTF situation we got on our hands, you know?
来吧 我们没这么差劲
Oh, come on. We're better than this.
嗯 你说得对 来吧
Yeah, no, you're right. Let's do it.
-我们无所不能 -来吧
- We can do anything. Here we go. - Let's do it.
缓过劲儿来 开始 好了
Second wind, here we go. Okay.
火鸡 大♥麻♥
Turkey, weed,
几次高♥潮♥
couple orgasms.
我想我可能会睡上三天
I think I might sleep for three days.
酷
Cool.
周日见
I'll see you Sunday.
嗯 周日见
Yeah, I'll see you Sunday.
你绝对猜不到谁刚从我公♥寓♥里离开
You're never gonna guess who just left my apartment.
奥吉
Augie.
真是个不错的节日惊喜
Well, that's a nice holiday surprise.
是啊 恍如隔日
Yeah, I know. It was like literally no time had passed.
这不总是是好事 你知道吗
Oh, that's not always a good thing, you know?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说如果牛奶酸了
I'm just saying if the milk is sour,
你不会把它放回冰箱 而是扔掉
you don't put it back in the fridge. You just throw it out.
没有东西酸掉
Nothing was ever sour.
我承认我错了
Okay, I stand corrected.
告诉我一切
So tell me everything.
达比和奥吉很快就复合了
Darby and Augie wasted no time getting back together.
奥吉感觉就像是一条旧牛仔裤
Augie felt like an old pair of jeans,
提醒她自己的另一个版本
a welcome reminder of some other version of herself.
等等
Hang on.
圣诞快乐
Hey, merry Christmas, man.
你也快乐 年轻人
Ah, merry Christmas to you, young man.
我尊重你的工作 你怎么进入这行的
I respect what you're doing. How'd you get into this?
花样滑冰是
Figure skating's one of those
我遗愿清单里的一项
bucket list things of mine, you know?
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
这种事
Isn't that one of those things
你不该两岁就开始练吗
you're supposed to start when you're, like, two?
好吧
Okay.
我要是那么早就开练的话一定会很棒
Well, I bet I'd be amazing.
那我们下去吧 别浪费时间了
Well, let's get down there. No time to waste.
我今天没热身 所以可能会拉伤
I didn't warm up today, so I might pull something, you know?
他应该会开到这来
He should be pulling up here.
该死
Ah, crap.
算了 抱歉 树
Uh, never mind. Sorry. Tree.
现在零下6度
It's like 20 degrees out here.
接奥吉的对吗 很好 谢谢
Hey, for Augie, right? Great, thank you.
搞错没有
Oh, come on, dude!
-接达比的 对吗 -嗯 -很好
- Hey. For Darby, right? - Yup. - Great.
-等等 哥们 -哥们
- Wait. Dude! - Dude.
-你抬那头 就十个街区而已 -好冷
- Grab that end. It's only ten blocks. - It's freezing.
-就十个街区 我相信你 -天
- It's only ten blocks. I believe in you. - Oh, God.
我爱这个
I love this!
我们设置了一条不错的装配线
This is a good assembly line we've set up.
你有做这事的记忆吗
Do you have any memories of doing this?
-放到你胡子里 -谢谢
- Put it in your beard. - Thank you.
-那去做吧 -我们该买♥♥个拼图 -棒
- We should do it. - We should get a puzzle! - Yes!
三二一
Three, two, one,
纽约市捷运局 什么
New York City Transit. What?
我瞬间就有了好多问题
I had so many questions immediately.
就像纤维
It's like fiber.
我觉得亮粉就像是膳食纤维粉
I think the glitter is like Metamucil.
你做到了
Oh, you did it.
没想到
I'm surprised.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表