剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
拉链其实没法拉到最上面
the zipper didn't quite come all the way up
而且开始阻断了
and they were starting to cut off
流向她大脑的血液
the circulation to her brain.
好了 630
Okay, 6:30!
速度再快点
Put another turn on that wheel.
不管是什么在拖累你 用力得骑
I need you to ride for whatever it is that's holding you back.
-我的天 我们得打掉整面墙 -不是吧
- Oh, my God. We had to remove a whole wall. - No.
有个地方漏水 我姨妈之前都不知道
There was, like, a leak my aunt didn't know about.
超刺♥激♥
Yeah, pretty exciting stuff.
你怎么样
So what's up?
我觉得你是我人生中第一个
You know, I think you're the first person in my life
向我寻求建议的人
to ever ask me for advice.
对哦
Oh, um, right.
好的
Okay.
我
I...
我觉得我可能要和奥吉分手
I think I might break up with Augie.
也许是我反应过度 我也不知道
I might be overreacting. I don't know.
-天 好吧 -嗯
- Oh. Whoa, shit. - Yeah.
我只是
I just...
我觉得他现在很烦人
I find him really fucking annoying right now.
我很爱他 但我懂你
No, I mean, I totally love the guy, but I get it.
怎么了 他又开始自命清高了吗
W-what is it? Is he doing his, like, holier-than-thou thing?
嗯 是的
Y-yeah. Yeah.
显然 他心地善良
Which, obviously, like, his heart is in the right place,
但我不知道 他有时会这样 比如
but I don't know. He does this thing, like,
-咱们恣意妄为吧 -嗯
- "Let's throw caution to the wind, come on." - Yeah.
而我并不总是同意
And I'm not always down, man.
我知道 然后这让你觉得你因循守旧
I know, and then that makes you feel uptight.
-没错 -我懂 我懂
- Exactly, yes. - No, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
萨拉以前也这么对我
Sara used to do this to me--
或者说跟萨拉在一起会让我这样
or being with Sara used to do that to me.
我也不知道 也许你和奥吉
I don't know, maybe you and Augie just, like,
也许你们想要不同的生活
maybe you guys want different lives.
嗯
Right, um--
你有闻到什么奇怪味道吗
Do you smell something weird?
-没有 -抱歉
- No, I don't. - Okay, sorry.
听着 如果奥吉没有把你最好的一面带出来的话
Look, if Augie isn't bringing out the best in you,
很可能你也没有带出他最好的一面
it's possible you aren't bringing out the best in him.
这没问题
Which is fine, I mean,
这不代表你们俩是坏人
that doesn't make either of you bad people, like--
嗯
Yeah.
可以离开
It's okay to leave.
如果我对自己坦诚的话
If I'm honest with myself,
我不觉得我有让萨拉那么幸福
I don't think I made Sara all that happy.
-嗯 -你懂吗
- Right. - You know?
很好 很智慧
That's very good. That's very wise.
我去 算是好建议吗
Oh, shit. That was good advice?
嗯 非常好
Yeah, it was good.
-特别好的建议 一流 -谢谢
- It was excellent advice. Top notch. - Thanks.
不好意思 你没有
I'm sorry, you don't--
你没闻到怪味吗
you don't smell something weird?
你说这个吗
You mean this?
我感觉我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna be sick.
-这太疯狂了 -等等
- That's insane, dude. - Wait.
我去 你怀孕了吗
Holy shit. Are you pregnant?
显然没有
No, obviously not.
但是怀孕的时候不就会嗅觉很敏感吗
I mean, isn't that a thing, though, like smells?
-我表姐之前就这昂 -嗯
- My cousin had that. - Yes.
我很确定她当时甚至没法去卖♥♥肉的过道
I'm pretty sure she couldn't even go in the meat aisle.
吉姆 这不好笑
Jim, this is not funny.
-我相信你没事 -嗯
- Okay, I'm sure you're fine. - Yeah.
你们平时很小心的 对吗
You guys are-- you're careful, right?
是的
Yes.
当然 天啊
Obviously. God.
我最好帮你把啤酒喝完
Yeah, I think I better finish your beer.
抱歉给你发那么多短♥信♥
Yeah, sorry for all the texts.
我不确定我找对地方没有
I, um, I wasn't sure if I was in the right place, so.
嗯 我其实都没收到
Oh, yeah, I actually didn't get any of them.
这下面信♥号♥♥不好
I just have no reception down here.
你想谈什么
So what'd you want to talk about?
你想进你房♥间去谈吗
Um, do you want to go in your room or something?
你介意西德
Oh, 'cause of Sid?
没事 他戴着耳机
No, he's got his headphones on. It's--
-没问题 -好
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure. Of course. - Okay.
借过 看着很不错 哥们
'Scuse us. Looking good, man.
-挺舒适的 -很酷吧
- Oh, this is cozy. - Yeah, it's cool, right?
你饿吗
Oh, are you hungry?
沙万和埃德加在做木莎卡[希腊菜]
Shavaughn and Edgar are making moussaka.
-不用了 -好
- No, I'm good, I'm good. - Okay.
什么事
So what's up?
-我有好消息和坏消息 -好的
- I have good news and bad news. - Okay.
你想先听什么
Um, what do you want first?
那就先说坏消息吧
Oh, uh, let's start with the bad.
好的 好的
Right, yes. Uh, okay.
最近我感觉
So, um, lately I feel like
我们之间不是很顺
things just haven't really felt right.
-哥们 -哥们
- Buddy? - Buddy!
好啊
Hey, man.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, I'm sorry. - All good, my man.
-这是达比 -幸会
- This is Darby. - Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -嗯
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
-木莎卡之夜 -木莎卡之夜
- Hey, moussaka night. - Moussaka night!
这里没什么隐私吧
Not a lot of privacy in this joint, huh?
嗯 铁路公♥寓♥
Yeah, railroad apartment.
总之 抱歉
Anyway, sorry.
你刚在说什么
You were--you were saying?
嗯 就是
Yeah, no, just--yeah.
就是我觉得也许
Just that I think maybe...
你和我
you and I are
比我们想象中差异更大
just more different than we thought.
然后
And, um...
我们之间的关系没有像我们希望的那样发展
this isn't really working the way that we want it to.
你懂吗
You know?
好的
Okay, that, um...
我
I am...
我其实很高兴你说出来了
actually really glad you said something,
因为我一直也想对你说点什么
'cause I've been wanting to say something to you.
-我只是不知道 -真的吗
- I just really had no idea-- - Wait, really?
-该如何说起 -那个
- How to bring it up. - Like, actu--
什么 所以你要甩了我
What? So you're dumping me?
不 我以为你要甩了我
No, i-- I thought you were dumping me.
你是... 没错 我是要甩了你
Are you-- No, I--I--yes, I am.
-你要和我分手 是吗 -我要和你分手
- You are breaking up with me? Yes? - I am breaking up with you.
因为我不想继续待在一起
'Cause I don't want to stay together
然后又互相讨厌
and then up fucking hating each other.
-10年 15年 你懂我意思吗 -嗯
- 10, 15 years, you know what I mean? - Yes.
绝对不要
Absolutely not.
因为我喜欢你的人
Because I love who you are
如果你想住在山上的一个小屋里
and if you want to go live in a tiny house on a mountain,
我全心全意支持
I want that for you.
如果你想在余生里
And if you want to be in bed every Friday night by 9:00
-每周五晚9点前睡觉 -我想的
- for the rest of your life... - I really do.
-那就去做 -我真的想
- Let it be so. - I really do.
你接受得很好 我感觉被驳回了
You took this very well and I'm feeling really rejected.
不 我 我现在处于震惊之中
No, I--come on. I'm taking-- I'm in shock right now.
你可以假装伤心
You could pretend to be sad.
我内心心如刀割
I am torn up inside right now.
你不知道这有...
You don't know how much this--
我能看出来
I can tell. I can tell.
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表