剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表
It was January when they met at karaoke,
二月
and by February,
他们就已经出双入对了
they were acting like boyfriend and girlfriend.
-我要告诉你一个小秘密 -好 请讲
- Well, I'll let you in on a little secret. - Okay. Please do.
-这些是赝品 -什么
- These are fakes. - What?
-别告诉别人 -好
- Don't tell anybody. - Okay.
他们无视了那些
They ignored all the usual rules
保持神秘的常规
about keeping things mysterious.
你们俩真够脏的
You guys are nasty!
-真不错 -就是它了
- Nice. - That's gonna be the one.
肯定
For sure.
我喜欢这张桌子
I love this table.
再给我来十瓶啤酒
I want ten more beers.
还有谁想再喝十瓶啤酒
Does anybody else want ten more beers?
只有我吗
Just me?
长久以来 她只做过旁观者
For too long, she'd merely watched
观看别人所经历的这些感情
these kinds of relationships from the outside,
她对个中情感的了解
and anything she knew about the way they felt
也仅仅是旁观而已
was purely speculative.
现在她有了亲身经历
But now she had some firsthand experience.
爱一个人原来是这样的
This is what it was really like to love someone.
我们的朋友这是怎么了
What happened to our friend?
他今晚只是不在状态而已
He's just having an off night.
小奥 我们要走了
Hey, Aug, we're gonna roll.
-好的 老兄 -回家见
- All right, man. - I'll see you at home.
抱歉 老兄 他们会振作起来的
Sorry, buddy. They'll bounce back.
嗯 谢谢你过来 老兄 再见 萨拉
Yeah, thanks for coming, man. See you, Sara.
-再见 萨拉 -再见
- See you, Sara. - Bye.
再见 玛洛莉
Bye, Mallory.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
没关系 谢谢你
It's okay. Thank you.
尼克斯粉丝的生活就是这样吗
Is this what it's like being a Knicks fan?
纽约尼克斯NBA篮球队
对 差不多吧
Yeah, kind of.
怎么了
What's up?
别在意 没什么 没事
Never mind. It's cool. Nothing.
没事 没什么
It's cool. It's nothing.
-拜托 别这样 我天 -不是 我只是
- Hey, come on. Don't do that. Oh, my God. - No. I just
我不是想惹你生气
I just don't want you to freak out,
因为这个时机真的很不合适 但...
'cause this timing really sucks, but, uh...
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
-保重 -谢谢
- Bless you. - Thank you.
我刚刚得知
I just found out that
政客过几周想派我去
Politico wants to send me out on the road
做随行记者
as an embed in a couple of weeks,
要做到十一月 所以...
and I'll be gone till November, so...
好吧
Okay.
我是说 如果你要十一月才能回来...
I mean, well, if you're gonna be gone till November--
不 因为如果一切顺利
Well, no, 'cause, you know, if all goes well,
那之后我就会到华盛顿办公室工作
then after that, I'd be working out of the D.C. Bureau,
也就是说
which would be like...
我要搬到那里去
I'd be moving there.
好吧
Um...okay.
这是可以选的还是...
Is that, like, optional or...
应该是 但对于我...
I mean, I guess it is, but I--
这是一个很重要的机会
it's a pretty big opportunity for me, you know.
-没错 -对
- Right. Yeah. - Yeah.
-不 当然了 -对
- No, of course. - Yeah.
我他妈在说什么
What the fuck am I saying?
我能够登上奥巴马的采访车
I'm gonna be on Obama's press bus and everything.
这是我的梦想
It's--it's my dream.
-哥们 这也太棒了 -对
- Dude, that's amazing. - Yeah.
-对 -祝贺你
- Yeah. - I mean, congratulations.
-谢谢 -妈呀
- Oh, thank you. - Holy shit.
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
还有
And look,
如果因为这个 你不想跟我交往了
if that makes you not want to hang out with me anymore,
我完全理解 因为...
I totally get it, because...
这样下去不会有什么结果
this can't really go anywhere, you know?
对 这不会有什么结果
Yeah. I mean, it can't go anywhere,
但我们只是在试试看会不会有结果
but we were just, like, seeing if it was gonna go anywhere,
-所以没什么大不了的 -对 对
- so it's not a big deal. - Yeah, yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, right. Right, yeah.
没错 确实
That's--yeah, exactly.
我很高兴我们在这个问题上步调一致
I'm really glad we're on the same page about that.
我知道这听起来很老套
I mean, I know it-- it sounds corny,
但我觉得在某种程度上 这是我的公民责任
but I feel like it's my civic duty, in a way.
你明白我说的吗
Do you know what I mean?
你能想象罗姆尼当上总统吗
Like, can you imagine if Romney was fucking president?
那就是世界末日
The world would end.
对
Yeah.
但你走之前 我们可以继续交往 对吧
But we should just, like, keep hanging out until you leave, right?
-你确定吗 -你不愿意吗
- Are you sure? - I mean, do you not want to?
不 不 不 我绝对愿意
No, no, no, no, no, I--I definitely do.
我当然愿意
I--of course I do.
我真的喜欢你 达比
I really like you, Darby.
-很喜欢 -太好了
- A lot. - Great.
-我只是... -太好了
- I just-- - Great.
我只是...
Yeah, I just...
我以前经历过异地恋
Yeah. I've been through the whole long-distance thing before,
我不想我们中有人受到伤害
and I don't--I don't want either of us to get hurt
或者别的什么
or anything like that.
我觉得不会的
I don't think that's gonna happen.
那怎么办 我是不是应该不去
Okay, so what--I mean, should I just bail?
是这个意思吗
Is that what we're saying?
逃避你老板的婚礼
On your boss's wedding?
逃避奥吉的最后一晚 不行
On Augie's last night? No.
宝贝 你们现在要从长计议了
Baby, you are playing the long game.
你就盯着你的奖赏就行了
You just--you keep your eyes on the prize.
你一说起爱情 就变成了泰勒教练
When you talk about love, you turn into Coach Taylor.
美剧《胜利之光》中的角色
真讨人喜欢
Really sweet.
教练夫妇是我心目中的模范夫妻
Coach and Mrs. Coach are the model couple, in my eyes.
好了
Okay, look.
如果你不想跟奥吉见面 我可以陪你去
I--I will be your plus-one if you want to bail on Augie.
我可以去 我可以的
I will be there. I will do that.
-玛洛莉 不 -我支持你
- Mallory, no. - I am here for you.
达比 你就顺其自然 好吗
Darby, you just go with the flow, okay?
谁知道会发生什么呢
Who knows what could happen?
可能会是一个梦幻的夜晚
It could be a magical night,
然后你可能成为现实生活中第一个
and then you could be the first ever real-life person
追别人追到机场的人
to chase someone to the airport.
什么
What?
这铺垫太棒了
That was, like, a great buildup,
我不知道我该作何反应
and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that.
我最近看了太多休·格兰特的电影
I've been watching a ton of Hugh Grant movies.
好吧
Okay.
于是 达比艰难地假装着勇敢
And so Darby trudged on with a brave face,
想要充分享受这一晚
trying to make the best of it,
但在表象之下是一个无可避免的事实
but beneath that façade was an unavoidable fact:
他真的要走了
he was really leaving.
这一切真的要结束了
This was really ending.
你今晚真好看
You look really great tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是 你也很好看
So do you. You look great.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我要么穿这个 要么就是燕尾服T恤
I mean, it was between this or my tuxedo tee.
或者腹肌T恤
Or my "Ripped abs" Tee.
或者妙蛙种子T恤 你见过那件吗
Or my Bulbasaur tee. You've seen that one?
我还不知道你是喜欢新奇T恤的人
I've--I didn't know you were such a novelty tee guy.
-超喜欢 -是吗
剧集 | 爱情生活 | 导航列表