剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Eh, people always told me I was too pretty anyway.
我赶时间 得走了 迟点再聊
I gotta run.Catch you later?
准备好了吗
Ready?
试着跟上我
Try to keep up.
伊芙
Eve?Eve!
糟了
Shit!
好吧 我们再试试
Okay.Let's try this again.
跟我来
Follow me.
现在干什么
Now what?
厉害
Cool.
宝贝
Babe.
嘿 是那个冰冻人
Oh, hey!It's the iceman.
雷克斯
Rex...
没有你 我们可打不赢那场仗 哦 不过你当时根本没帮忙
Couldn't have won that fight without you.Oh! Except we did.
是他们变老了 -然后跑掉了
They got old.-And ran away.
也算是我们赢了
Still counts.
欢迎你 无敌少侠 我叫机器人
Welcome, Invincible.My name is Robot.
我为炸♥弹♥雷克斯的行为道歉 他...
Apologies for Rex Splode. He's...
非常了不起
Unbelievably awesome.
无可救药 -加粗鲁
Incorrigible.-And rude.
而且他厌倦了这场对话
And bored of this.
我是分身人凯特 -我是无敌少侠
I'm Dupli-Kate.-Invincible.
我们说话的时候 我该看着你们中的哪个
Which one of you do I look at when we talk?
嘿 机器人 在袭击地点有什么发现吗
Hey, Robot, find anything at the site?
在弗拉克森人星球的维度里 时间速率比地球的快
The Flaxans come from a dimension with a faster temporal rate.
所以他们发射的快子 比我们的旋转速度快
As a result,the tachyons they emit spin more rapidly than our own.
我设计了这个探测仪 他们回来的话 探测仪会发出警报
I've created this detector to warn us if they return.
因为上次我们差点就错过了那些爆♥炸♥
Ah, because we almost missed all the explosions
尖叫和混乱
and the screaming and the chaos.
它应该会提早几分钟发出警报
It should give us a few minutes of early warning.
西塞尔和全球防御局也要求 遇到任何突发♥情♥况时
Cecil and the GDA have also requested to call on us
呼叫我们帮忙
for any possible emergencies.
据说护卫队员都不能出动
Since the Guardians are apparently indisposed,
无敌少侠 将来遇到麻烦 我们可以指望你吗
Invincible, may we count on you in the future?
你们确定需要我的帮助
You sure you want my help?
可以 当然可以
Yeah, I mean, of course.
发条短♥信♥给我就好了
Just text me, I guess.
对哦 你需要我的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, right, you need my number.
我知道你不喜欢组队 但他们都挺不错的
I know you don't like teams much,but they were all pretty cool.
除了炸♥弹♥雷克斯以外 真不知道那家伙有什么毛病
Except Rex Splode.I do not know what that guy's problem is.
我觉得他和伊芙也许在搞暧昧
I think he and Eve are a thing maybe.
伊芙是谁
Who's Eve?
不是谁 普通朋友而已
No one.Just-just a friend.
冰箱里的晚餐你看到了吗
Did you find the dinners in the freezer?
嗯 谢了 妈
Yeah.Thanks, Mom.
马克 对不起
Oh, Mark, I'm sorry.
我一直只关注你♥爸♥ 疏忽了你
I've been so focused on your dad that I've forgotten about you.
你还好吧 唐纳德说你救了很多人
Are you okay?Donald said you saved a lot of lives.
是啊 不过比我想象中困难
Yeah. It was just, um...harder than I thought.
爸爸以前没有提过当超级英雄的这些事
Dad didn't talk about this part of being a superhero.
你♥爸♥爸在很多方面都很厉害
Your dad's good at a lot of things.
但是不包括讨论他的感受
Talking about his feelings isn't one of them...
不过你和我可以聊啊
but we can talk.
她的情况还好吗
Is, uh... is she okay?
她叫玛雅
Her name's Maya.
她没有家人吗
Doesn't she have any family?
有 我们已经联♥系♥上他们了 但这里保卫森严
We've contacted them, yes, but this is a secure facility.
她的状况不允许被转移去普通医院
She's not strong enough for us to transfer her to a normal hospital.
她会好起来吗
But she'll be okay?
现在太早 还不能断定 但希望如此
Well, it's too soon to tell, but I hope so.
这个发出这声音是正常的吗
Is this supposed to be doing that?
我们只是朋友而已
We're just friends.
你能不能别再那样说了
Will you stop saying that?
感觉你是想让自己倒霉 没机会跟伊芙约会
It's like you're trying to jinx any chance you have of dating Eve.
一天前 你还说我没机会呢
A day ago, you said I had no chance!
可话一说完 你昨天就被所有人看到 跟她一起离开学校
That was before everyone saw you leave school with her yesterday.
所有人都看见了
Everyone saw that?
那不重要 她已经有男朋友了
It doesn't matter.She already has a boyfriend.
那又如何 你可以比他更厉害 取代他
So?You can be more awesome than him and take his place.
约会就是这样的嘛
That's how dating works!
你为什么在她面前这么弱
Why are you so intimidated by her?
不过话说回来 她真的很赞 你呢就挺普通的
Other than she's amazing and you're kinda basic?
多谢你给我打气 威廉 我得走了
Thanks for that, William.I gotta go.
你要走 去哪里
Go?Go where?
你猜怎么着 我才不在乎
You know what, I don't care.
你很可能去一个你将永远孤独的地方
It's probably somewhere you'll be alone forever.
马克是不是跟伊芙威金斯约会 -我倒希望是
Is Mark dating Eve Wilkins?-I wish!
我是说 没有
I-I mean, no.
绝对没有
Definitely not.
她有男朋友了 他还是单身男一枚
She's got a boyfriend.He is super available.
想要他的电♥话♥号♥码吗 我可以写给你
Want his number?I'll write it down for you.
你们是从哪里赶来的
Uh, where are you guys coming from?
我们俩上同一所高中 雷克斯
Um, we go to the same high-school, Rex.
哦 是嘛 真的呀
Oh, you do, do you?
是真的
Um, yeah, we do.
那肯定很棒吧
Must be nice.
知道谁一直没机会上高中吗 是我
You know who never got to go to high school?Me.
我们知道 你的素质表现出来了
We know. It shows.
希望大家专注于目前的情况
I'd appreciate everyone's attention on the matter at hand.
猜猜是谁回来了
Guess who's back.
他们没有变老 机器人
They're not getting old, Robot.
他们为什么不变老
Why aren't they getting old?
他们似乎找到了办法 抵抗我们的时间流
They seem to have discovered a way to resist our time stream.
在短短三天内
In three days?
我们的三天对他们来说是几十年
Three days for us.Decades for them.
谁在乎呀 他们的骨头还是能被打断的吧
Who cares?I bet their bones still break.
我们的也是啊
So do ours!
准备好迎战了吗
Ready for this?
我想应该准备好了
Yeah.I think so.
嘿 别射我
Hey, don't do that!
快跑
Run!
他们似乎很好地利用了他们的时间
They seem...to have spent their time wisely.
伊芙
Eve!
不 不要
No, don't!Don't. Don't! No!
我说了不要
I said, no!
无敌少侠
Invincible!
伊芙
Eve!
你没事吧
You okay?
他们的手环保护他们 不受我们的时间流影响
The wristbands protect them from our timestream.
毁掉他们的手环
Destroy their wristbands.
什么 所有手环
What?All of them?
49000千赫
49,000 kilohertz.
让他们放开我
Keep them off meeee...
你也一样 伙计
Right back 'atcha, buddy.
实力大爆发 真行啊 无敌少侠
Way to go psycho there, Invincible.
我收回我之前对你的评价 我说的话可不少哟
I take back everything I said about you before,and I said a lot.
我也不知道发生了什么事 我猜可能是因为我气疯了
I don't know what happened.I got mad... I guess?
别误会我了 你刚才表现特别棒
Don't get me wrong, that was amazing,
但那也是我见过的最可怕的事情
but also the scariest thing I've ever seen.
绝不要把怒气发泄在我身上 好吧
Just don't ever point that at me, okay?
别听雷克斯的 你做得很好
Don't listen to Rex.You did great.
我就是这个意思啊 伊芙
That's what I said, Eve.
天呐 我的背
God, my back.
谁给我按♥摩♥一下 就揉一揉
Can I get a massage?Anybody? Just a little rub?
没事吧
Everything okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
不 没关系 我们清理烂摊子就好
Oh, no, that's fine.We'll handle the clean-up.
王八蛋
Asshole!
马克 -嘿 儿子
Mark!-Hey, son.
爸
Dad!
哎哟 我的肋骨
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表