剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
I...wasn't expecting this.
这种延续感
This feeling of continuance.
我闭上了眼睛 睁开新眼睛
I closed my eyes...and opened new ones.
之前并不知道我会成为哪一个
I didn't know which one I'd be.
克隆就是这样
That's how it works.
我们必须做到无差别
We had to make it seamless,
否则我们中的一个就知道自己是克隆人 结果绝不会好
otherwise one of us knows he's the clone,and that never ends well.
在你这个情况中 谁是克隆人很明显
In your case, it's a little more obvious,
但这个问题自行解决了
but it looks like that problem took care of itself.
糟糕 开始了
Oh, shit, here we go.
抱歉身体健全的不是你
I'm sorry it wasn't you.
不要感到难过
D-Don't be.
要开心
Be... happy.
去改变世界吧
Change the......world.
去体验我们以前无法体验的一切吧
Experience everything...we never could.
你在...等什么呢
What are you...w-waiting for?
一直就是这么计划的
This was always the plan.
我可以把你放回舱里
I can put you back in the pod.
我们俩都可以活下来 共同改变世界
We can both survive.Change the world together.
这是我想要的结果
This is...what I want.
求你了
Please.
我是帮他解脱
It was an act of mercy.
我们知道
We know.
我们总会这么做
We do it all the time.
好了 我们的简略图
Now...our schematics.
密♥码♥钥是《科学怪人》的全文
The cryptographic key is the entire text of Frankenstein.
看看是谁居然挺有幽默感的
Look who has a sense of humor after all.
现在我们的协议完成了
And now that our deal is complete,
你们俩该回监狱去了
it's time you both returned to prison.
他是说真的
He's serious.
对 不过他只是个十几岁的毛头小子
Yeah, he's also a teenage boy.
不 我是个拥有青少年身体的30岁的天才
No, I'm a 30-year old genius in a teenage boy's body,
而且你们刚刚为我安装了一片神经连接芯片
with a neural-link chip you just installed for me.
这就是你的计划
That was your plan?
我并没有计划伤害你们
My plan was not to hurt you,
但事情走到了这一步
but here we are.
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
黛比
Debbie?
你干了什么
What did you do?
西塞尔
Cecil...
不好了
Oh, shit.
诺兰 等等 先等等 冷静...
Nolan, wait.Just wait--
你们一直在监视我 监视我的家人
You've been spying on me?On my family?
不 这是为了保护你的家人
It-it was for your family's protection.
你向来都这么可悲 唐纳德
You were always so pathetic, Donald.
西塞尔身边的哈巴狗
Cecil's little lapdog.
快跑
Run now!
糟了
Oh, shit.
长官 这是我的荣幸
It's been an honor, sir.
你在跟谁说...
Who are you talking to--
是我的荣幸才对
The honor was all mine.
不 天啊
Oh, no...Oh, god.
诺兰
Nolan?
你这个畜生
You monster.
他没死
He's not dead.
尽管我们疏散了整片区域 但是我们不得不减小爆♥炸♥当量
Even after evacuating the neighborhood,we had to keep the yield down.
这顶多只能让他晕过去一两个小时
Best it'll do is knock him on his ass for an hour or two--
或者也许根本伤不了他
or maybe not even hurt him at all.
他会找到马克的
He's going to find Mark.
我已经不了解诺兰了 我不知道他能做出什么事
I don't know who Nolan is anymore.I don't know what he's going to do.
我也是
Me neither.
所以我们最好先找到马克
So we'd better find Mark first.
新闻
嘿 伊芙
Hey, Eve.
看来我今天要帮的对象是你
So I'm helping you today.
♪ The God killer This Tokyo and I'm Godzilla ♪
这一切冲突和破坏纯粹是小题大作
All of this conflict and destruction is pure theater.
♪ Playing blackjack versus death... ♪
你们必须跟我回监狱去
You will come with me back to prison.
♪ ...but I'm a god figure... ♪
跟我们来阴的 你这缸子里培育出来的卑鄙小人
You double-crossed us, you vat-grown piece of shit!
♪ ...Murdered and robbed ♪
♪ This is Bonaparte and he paying with Toussaint ♪
♪ And they went on a world conquest... ♪
真有必要说话这么损吗
Is that kind of language really necessary?
你们俩也是克隆人啊
And you're both clones as well.
没错 而克隆人的一个优势是...
Exactly,and one advantage to being a clone--
我们永远知道彼此的想法
we always know what the other one is thinking.
♪ You say that you'll love me, ay ♪
该死
Damn
♪ I'm guessing I'ma be okay... ♪
♪ You say that you don't feel me now ♪
♪ I feel like I'ma live somehow ♪
♪ Your love never meant much to me, ay... ♪
非常聪明
Very clever,
但你们剩下的设备已经不够再射一枪了
but you don't have nearly enough equipment to do that again.
所有护卫队员速回总部 灾难级别首要事项
All Guardians to HQ.Apocalypse level priority.
他说得对 -你想怎么办
He's right.-What do you want to do?
我恨不得砸了他的脸 虽然我们刚刚才把它做出来
I want to break his stupid face,even though we just finished making it.
我来引开他的机器
I'll keep his machine busy.
数到三行动 一 二 三
On three.One, two, three!
什么情况
What the hell was that?
全能...格雷森先生...
O-Omni--Uh, Mr. Grayson...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你看起来似乎...刚从火海里出来
You look kinda, uh...recently on fire.
威廉 马克在哪里
Where's Mark, William?
一个小时前你就该把他送回家的
You were supposed to drop him off an hour ago.
他被安珀甩了 他不喜欢我给的劝告
Amber dumped him,and he didn't like my advice,
所以他去找伊芙了
so he went to go find Eve.
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
他的手♥机♥坏了
His phone's broken.
大学发生了袭击 突然间...
There was this attack at the college, and--and all of a sudden, we were--
伊芙在哪里
Where's Eve?
马克说她住在树林里
Mark said she got a place out in the woods,
这里往西几百公里的地方
a couple hundred miles west of here.
你身上的...不是血吧
That's not...blood on you, is it?
再见
Bye?
安静
Look, be quiet!
不要轻举妄动 等我召唤 你们最好求神保佑我不会召唤你们
Just sit tight until I call on you,and hope to hell I don't have to.
不要轻举妄动
Sit tight?
我们可不是你去买♥♥烟的时候 乖乖坐在汽车后座的孩子
Hey, we're not your kids in the back seat while you run in to buy cigarettes, Cecil.
这到底是怎么回事 -我说了 不要轻举妄动
What the hell's going on?-I said, sit tight.
得了吧 拜托
Oh, come on.I mean, come on!
你说得对 我们必须知道发生了什么事
For once, you're right.We need to know what's happening.
机器人 你能不能入侵他们的系统了解情况
Robot, can't you do a little hacking and find out what's going down?
太好了 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
Oh great.The hits just keep on comin'.
看看谁又失灵了 好吧
Look who crashed again.Okay.
如果这个杀人机器
You know, we'll all be lucky
没趁我们睡着的时候掐死我们 就算是我们走运了
if murderbot here doesn't strangle us all in our sleep.
喂 机器人 喂 你醒着吗
Hello! Robot!Hello, anybody home?
得给他装个旋转球指示器之类的 我们才知道他是不是还活着
You know what he needs?He needs one of those spinning ball things so we know he's still alive.
我活得好好的
I'm very much alive,
充满了前所未有的活力
more so now than ever.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你们大家都知道我叫机器人 但我的真名其实是鲁道夫康纳斯
You all know me as Robot,but my real name is Rudolph Connors,
不过我希望大家叫我鲁迪
though I'd prefer if you called me Rudy.
大家之前认识的那个机器人 不过是被我远程控制的无人机
The Robot you knew before was simply a drone I controlled remotely.
什么 -我们怎么知道你说的是真的
What?-How do we know you're telling the truth?
试试问我一些只有机器人才知道的事
Ask me something only Robot would know.
为什么你长得跟我这么像
Why the fuck do you look like me?
你长得怎么跟我这么像
How the fuck do you look like me?
这个故事太长篇了
That is a much longer story.
等眼下这个危机先解决了再详细解释
One that can wait until whatever crisis this is has been resolved--
不行 管它什么危机
No, no, no, forget the crisis.
你可以现在就解释
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表