剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
那几乎不可能
it's next to impossible.
你是怎么知道的 谁会尝试那么做
How how do you know this?Who would try that?
你飞得很好 不像第一次飞行的人
You are far better at flying than you should be.
昨晚练习过 所以你才这么累
Late-night practice?Is that why you're so tired?
不要转换话题
Don't try to change the subject.
去那边降落
Land over there.
慢一点
Slow down.
降落 我说降落
Land. I said, land.
你为什么不慢下来 -我慢不下来
Why aren't you slowing down?-I can't!
停下来 赶紧停下来
Stop. Just stop!
好吧 这也算降落 起来吧
Okay.I guess that still counts as a landing.Get up.
来吧 我们试试别的练习
Come on, we're gonna try something else.
我都有点习惯这样了
I'm actually getting used to this a little.
那不好 试试打我
That's not good.Try to hit me.
真的 -真的
Really? -Yeah.
要调动全身
Use your whole body.
你可以手臂发力
You can punch with your arm,
但如果用上肩膀 髋部 腿部的力量
but if you punch with your shoulder,your hips, and your legs as well,
你的拳头会更有力
it'll be much more powerful.
要花一点时间才能掌握
It'll take a while to get the hang of it.
好的
Okay.
我们可以自♥由♥地穿过物理空间
Now, with us,we can freely move ourselves through physical space.
我们是这样飞的
That's how we fly.
不需要转动脚掌 推离地面
So we don't have to pivot on our feet and push off the ground.
任何东西都能成为我们的借力点
We can literally push off anything.
我们可以随意创造支撑点
We can create our own leverage.
很好
Good...
不过试着这样做
but try it a little more like this.
怎样
Like what?
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸
Dad...
你把我弄痛了
You hurt me.
我知道 儿子 我不是...
I know, Son.I didn't...
我不是故意对你出拳这么重的 对不起
I didn't mean to hit you so hard.I'm sorry.
你为什么要给我一拳
Why did you do that?
马克 如果你真的想做我做的事
Mark...if you really wanna do what I do,
你必须防范一切
you have to be prepared for anything.
真正开打时 没有人会收回拳头
No one is gonna pull their punches.
训练情况有多糟
So...how badly did that go?
我对他挺狠的
I pushed him pretty far.
他需要磨炼
It's what he needs.
你是不是太狠了
Did you maybe push too far?
你是在质疑我吗
Are you questioning me?
你撞什么邪了
What the hell has gotten into you?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起 马克的超能力来得太晚 我没有准备好面对这一切
I...I'm sorry.Mark got his powers so late, I wasn't prepared for this.
这改变了一些事
It changes things.
我忍♥不住想 如果他完全没有超能力
I can't help but think,maybe our lives would be better
也许我们的生活会容易一些
if he hadn't gotten them at all.
天啊 伙计 你因为被托德揍 到现在还闷闷不乐 你怎么了
Jeez, man.You still sore from Todd's thrashing?What's up?
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
好吧 老兄 你看起来真的没事
Okay, man.You sure look fine.
嘿 马克格雷森
Hey, Mark Grayson...
我在附近没看见安珀 没人能保护你这可怜虫了
...and I don't see Amber anywhere nearby to protect your sorry ass.
托德 拜托 你就别...
Todd, please.Just don't--
别什么
Don't?
别干吗 别再胖揍你一顿
Don't what?Don't kick your ass again?
还是其他的事 你是在威胁我
Or what? Are you threatening me?
你想上次发生的事重演吗 孬种
Or do you need a replay of what happened last time, ass?
打我吧
Hit me.
动手呀 用尽全力打我
Go on.Hit me as hard as you can.
再来
Again.
再来 用力一点
Again.Harder.
怪胎
Freak!
伙计 你怎么了
Dude, what is up with you?
我要找个东西来打一打
I need something to punch.
他刚走掉了 马克 你错过机会了
He just walked away, Mark!You missed your chance.
枪声 枪声跑哪去了
Gunfire...Where did the gunfire go?
在那里
There!
糟了
Whoa...
可恶
Dammit.
我们走
Let's go!
你不应该跟我们一起跑 白♥痴♥
You're not supposed to run with us, you idiot!
你应该留在后面阻挠他们 好让我们逃掉
You're supposed to stay behind so we can get away!
你们把我带来保护你们
You brought me along to protect you from the cops.
如果我留在后面让他们射我 我就保护不了你们
I can't do that if I hang back and let them shoot me.
闭嘴 送我们到栅栏另一边去
Shut up and get us over the fence!
我是故意这么干的
Meant to do that.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是...
I'm...
我是...
I'm...
我还在想名字 有什么建议
I guess I'm working on that.Any suggestions?
“身上被砸出个洞的什么队长”
Captain Guy with a hole punched through him?
真拗口
Doesn't really roll off the tongue.
还有别的建议吗
Anything else?
要不“揍死你”吧
Huh, what about Ass Kicker?
不行 听着特任性 特幼稚 你在想什么呢
No...that sounds willfully childish.What are you thinking?
你这身造型太荒谬了
You look ridiculous.
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
马克 坦白说 我觉得你也许有点操之过急了
Honestly,I think you might have skipped a few steps, Mark.
结果看来也还行啊
Seemed to work out just fine.
你也许看不出来
It may not look like much,
但你在下面造成的损害 完全超出了必要范围
but you did far more damage down there than you needed to.
我认为你没有准备好
I don't think you're ready.
打我吧
Hit me.
什么 -现在给我一拳 来吧
What?-Hit me now. Do it!
我之前没准备好 现在准备好了 我能接住你的拳
I wasn't ready before.Now I am.I can take it.
来呀
Come on!
我是不会打你的 -你上次就没打到我
I'm not gonna hit you.-You'd never hit me before, okay?
我只是被吓着了 其实不太痛 我能承受 我很强悍
It scared me.It wasn't too much, I could take the pain.I'm strong.
我知道你... -你根本不知道
I know you are.-No, you don't!
我知道你认为我扛不住
I know you think I can't do this!
给我一拳 让我证明你错了
Hit me, and let me prove you wrong!
求你了 爸爸 打我吧
Please, Dad!Please just hit me.
儿子
Oh, Son...
我足够强大 我做得来
I'm strong enough, and I can do this!
打我记事起 我就一直想当超级英雄
It's all I ever wanted for as long as I can remember.
我想做你做的事
I wanna do what you do.
我只想跟你一样
I wanna be just like you.
你会成为超级英雄的 儿子
You will be, Son.
你会的
You will.
我想向你弥补
Let me make this up to you.
跟我来
Follow me.
你要带我去购物
You're taking me shopping?
对
I am.
你们被人看见了吗
Were you seen?
你以为我是谁呢
Who are you talking to?
抱歉 我必须确认一下
Sorry, sorry.Just need to ask.
白天做舞会服 晚上做坚不可摧的超级战服
Prom dresses by day,indestructible super suits by night.
我是亚特罗森巴姆 孩子
I'm Art Rosenbaum, kid.
很高兴终于见到你了 我一直听说很多你的事
Pleasure to finally meet you.I've heard so much about you.
我也听说了你的事
You, too.
你♥爸♥从来没有提过我 对吧 -那个 我...
Your dad's never mentioned me, has he?-Well, I...
他是个青少年 他只记得关于自己的事
He's a teenager, Art.He barely remembers anything he doesn't see in the mirror every morning.
等等 超级战服
Wait, super suits?
我会有自己的服装吗 我爸的服装是你做的
Am I getting a costume?Do you make Dad's costumes?
这孩子挺机灵的
He's a quick one, this kid.
你不能穿着睡衣到处乱跑
I can't have you running around in your pajamas all the time.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, man!Awesome!
你已经给我做了一套 准备了个惊喜
Wait, do you already have one made for me?Is it a surprise?
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表