剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
So aren't you a hero?Helping people and taking down bad guys?
对
Yeah...
那就帮我扳倒我的老大 没人会比他更邪恶
So help me take down my boss.They don't get any worse than him.
你老大是谁
Who's your boss?
机器头
Machine Head.
这个名字不是真的
That's not a real name.
你当然没听说过他了 你不过是在市郊长大的有钱人的孩子
Of course, you haven't heard of him.You're a rich kid from the suburbs.
什么 不是 我...你知道个屁
What? No, I'm--You don't know!
少扯了 伙计
Come on, man.
机器头掌管这座城市
Machine Head runs this city.
这城市里非法又赚钱的事 肯定有他的份
If it's illegal and it makes money,it's his,
为了能维持这种现状 他不惜杀人
and when people need to die to keep it that way,
他会派出像我这样的打手去干活
he's got muscle like me to take care of it.
好吧 你要明白 我更像是着眼全局那种超级英雄
Yeah, I'm more like a big picture superhero.
拯救地球之类的 要不你找战斗力队试试吧
Saving the planet, stuff like that.Why don't you give, uh, Fight Force a call?
是啊 伙计 你就飞走吧 忘掉下面这里所有的人
Sure, man, just fly away.Forget about everyone else down here.
我带你看看你在上面看不到的东西吧
Let me show you what you don't see from up there.
什么 你是指现在
What, like, right now?
你赶着去什么地方吗
You got somewhere to be?
这简直是胡闹
This is some bullshit.
伙计 这对我来说也不是个享受
It's not a party for me either, man.
垃圾收集厂归机器头所有
Machine Head owns the trash company,
他利用垃圾收集车 把毒品运到全市内不同的仓库
uses it to ferry drugs to stash houses all over the city.
这整个区都是机器头的
Machine Head owns this whole block.
他收买♥♥了警督 让人给他擦屁♥股♥
He pays off inspectors so he doesn't have to fix shit,
然后把这些仓库烧掉 骗保险公♥司♥的钱
then burns them for insurance money.
如果有谁刚好在里面 那算他倒霉
If anyone's inside at the time,too bad.
哪一个是机器头
Which one's Machine Head?
我开玩笑的
Kidding. I'm kidding.
同位素 我们走吧
Isotope, let's go.
那个是什么情况
What the hell was that?
他的走狗
His pet.
你帮我扳倒机器头 就能帮到拥有真实生活的真实的人
You help me take down Machine Head,you help real people with real lives.
下次你打击什么愚蠢的大象怪的时候 好好想想我这话
Think about that next time you're fighting some stupid elephant-man or whatever.
你当初为什么向机器头借钱
Why did you borrow money from Machine Head anyway?
借那些钱不是为了我
It wasn't for me.
爸爸
Daddy!
我知道我能干掉机器头 他只是个拥有特殊脑袋的普通罪犯
I know I can take Machine Head.He's just a criminal with a... special head,
但他的助手 叫“同位素”什么的 我记不清了
but he does have this right-hand man--uh, Iso...Isotope or something, I don't know--
我一不留神 他就会被这个同位素转移走
who can teleport him away if I'm not careful.
妈 给我递一下土豆好吗 谢了
Mom, can you pass the potatoes, please?
老妈 -不好意思
Mom?-Sorry.
我拿不定主意 你觉得我该帮那个泰坦吗
I dunno.Do you think I should help this Titan guy out?
那你将犯下大错
You'd be making a huge mistake.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为他在利用你
Because he's using you.
爸 我又不是白♥痴♥ 别人骗我的时候我能看出来
I'm not an idiot, Dad.I know when someone's lying.
泰坦从不想犯罪
Titan never wanted to be a criminal in the first place.
他有家人 他女儿好像是得了什么病
He has a family.I think his daughter's sick.
即使那是真的 可你是维特鲁姆人 好吧
Even if that was true,you're a Viltrumite, okay?
你阻止了一场外星人进攻 拦住了一颗陨石 拯救了这个国家
You fought off an alien invasion,saved the country from an asteroid.
这种事有失你的身份
This is beneath you.
妈
Mom?
我知道有时候 人的表面和内心截然不同
I know that sometimes people aren't who they appear to be.
没错 听听你妈妈的话
Exactly.Listen to your mother.
你帮这个人的话 你将会得到一个很痛苦的教训
You help this guy,you're gonna learn a very painful lesson.
但我也知道 帮助他人绝不会有失你的身份
But I also know that helping someone is never beneath you.
我再好好想想 -好吧
I'm gonna sleep on this.-Fine.
♪ Yeah... ♪
真♥他♥妈♥的爽
Fuck, yeah!
巨蜥联盟再也不能把我城市里的人变成蟒蛇了
That's the last time the Lizard League turns people into snakes in my town!
太了不起了 亲
You better believe it, baby.
谁想喝啤酒
Who wants a beer?
在护卫队总部没有酒精饮品
There are no alcoholic beverages in Guardian Headquarters.
在护卫队总部曾经没有酒精饮品
There "were" no alcoholic beverages in Guardian Headquarters.
这是我在这鬼地方首先修正的一点
First thing I fixed in this dump.
不过我把那里面的扫描仪还是电脑扔了
Had to throw out whatever scanner or computer was in that spot, though.
不好了 希望那不是你女友 机器人
Oh, no!I hope that wasn't your girlfriend, Robot!
击掌
Up top.
♪ Told 'em I can, I can get it myself... ♪
♪ The reverend and the priest ♪
♪ Both tried to get my sins released... ♪
我25岁了
I'm 25.
♪ ...To give me the blessing to kill the beast ♪
♪ I told 'em I can I can get it myself... ♪
在别人内耳里爬过后 再喝瓶啤酒最爽了
Nothing like an ice-cold brew after you've crawled through someone's inner ear--
老兄 搞什么鬼
Dude! What the hell?
有二十几个平民现在在医院
Two dozen civilians are in the hospital right now
因为我们六个混♥蛋♥单打独斗 而不是团结合作
because we fought like six individual assholes instead of a team.
给他们回放一下
Pull up the fight.
雷克斯 你看到这个了吧 就是这个
You see this, Rex?This right here?
我知道客车长什么样
I know what a bus looks like.
你们就是在这里搞砸了 你和怪兽女孩
This is where you messed up,you and Monster Girl.
你们俩单独作战 被缠住了
Both so caught up in your own little prize fights
让整辆车上的平民撞车了
that you let this entire bus of civilians crash.
车上有小孩啊 伙计 -那我们当时该怎么做
It had kids on it, man.-What were we supposed to do?
你把车胎戳破啊
You pop the tires on the bus,
炸碎混凝土 让车减速
blow that concrete to gravel to slow it down,
好让怪兽女孩拦住客车救人
so Monster Girl can stop it and save lives!
这就是你们应该做的事
That is what you were supposed to do!
分身人凯特 下次再遇到这种情况
Dupli-Kate,next time we're in this situation,
你要考虑遏制
I want you to think about containment.
如果你当时在巨蜥王周围限制住了他
If you had cloned the perimeter around King Lizard here,
你就可以阻挠他一阵子
you could've held him back
让收缩人蕾伊搞定他的蛇枪
while Shrinking Rae took care of his snake gun,or whatever the hell he called it.
是幻蛇器 他称之为“幻蛇器”
"Snake-erator."He called it his snake-erator.
不要 去你的
No!Forget this.
我们尽了全力 也打了胜仗 所以我才不管
We did our best, and we won.So whatever.
你连超能力都没有 老头子
You don't even have powers, old man.
你敢再说一遍 小子
Say that one more time, son.
为什么 忘了戴助听器了 老爷爷
Why?Forget your hearing aid, Grandpa?
好了 住嘴 他没有说错 雷克斯
Okay, okay.Stop.He's not wrong, Rex.
去他妈的
Fuck this!
汇报会很棒 各位
Good debrief, everyone.
又像往常一样 真正做出了牺牲的人只有我一个
As usual, I'll be the only person who actually sacrificed something,
现在我比昨天年轻了一星期
since I'm now a week younger than I was yesterday.
这些刺头像话吗
Can you believe these punks?
其中几个确实不像话
Some of them.
你为什么跟马克说 拯救他人的生命有失他的身份
Why would you tell Mark that saving lives is beneath him?
其他人才该拯救几条生命 马克拯救数百万生命
Other people save lives.Mark saves millions.
他需要顾全大局 而你这是在帮倒忙
He needs to think big, and you're not helping.
我在帮倒忙
I'm not helping?
你不明白我们的选择 你不是超级英雄
You don't understand the choices we have to make.You're not a superhero.
你刚到这里的时候 什么都不懂
When you first came here,you didn't know anything,
不了解人类 我们的社会 更不了解什么是对我们重要的
about humans,or our society,or what was important to us.
然后呢
And?
这一切全是我教你的
I taught you all that.
是我教你怎么在这里当英雄的
I showed you how to be a hero, here,
你突然之间觉得我没有能力教马克
and, suddenly, you think I can't do that for Mark?
我不是那个意思 我只是...
That's not what I meant.I just...
我认为马克现在错信了一些人
I think Mark is putting his trust in someone he shouldn't,
而不听我的忠告
instead of listening to me--
我们的忠告
to us,
即使是在我们有分歧的时候
even when we disagree.
他才刚成为超级英雄几个月 可他觉得自己已经无所不知了
He's only been a hero for a few months.He thinks he knows everything.
我只是不希望他做出会让他后悔的决定
I just don't want him to make a choice he'll regret.
我也不希望
Neither do I.
这一切发生得太快了
This is all going so quickly.
我没想到会这么难
I didn't think it'd be this difficult.
这真糟心
Well, that sucked.
超级英雄事业害我的成绩直线下滑
This superhero thing is destroying my GPA.
你以后需要在地图上找出蒙古在哪里
Like you'll ever need to find Mongolia on a map.
不就是嘛
I know, right?
不 你确实需要知道这个知识
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表