剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
各位 机器人有个坏消息 你们听到了吗
Robot's got bad news, everybody.Did ya hear that?
嘿 机器人 什么坏消息
Hey, Robot, what's the bad news?
他们人数太多 而且他们的技术进步太快
There are too many of them,their technology has advanced too far,
我们的时间流 已经不能对他们造成影响了
and they've rendered themselves immune to our time stream.
就当这个城市沦陷了吧
We should consider the city lost.
我会联♥系♥西塞尔 建议他以核弹对抗
I will contact Cecil and suggest a nuclear response.
什么 不行 绝对不行
What? No!No way!
我们不能用核弹炸任何人 机器人 我们不能放弃
We're not nuking anyone, Robot, and we're not giving up.
我们成什么了 战斗力队吗
What are we, Fight Force?
我爱你 伙计 但有时你的脑子似乎少了根螺丝
I love you, man,but sometimes, you've got a screw loose.
我不用螺丝
I don't use screws.
我的全身是以磁性密锁来固定的
My fastenings are all magnetic interlocks.
无敌少侠
Invincible!
救我
Help.
受死吧
Die.
你没事吧 马克
Are you okay, Mark?
轮到我了
My turn.
爸
Dad!
全能侠是你♥爸♥
Omni-Man's your dad?
发生了什么事
What happened?
爸从弗拉克森人手下救了我们
Dad saved us from the Flaxans...
但他进了他们的传输门
but he went into one of their portals.
那他会赶不上饭点啰
So he'll be late for dinner?
我之前担心 因为我从没见过你父亲 受那么重的伤
I was worried before because I've never seen your father so badly hurt,
但在另一个维度打外星人 那是稀松平常的事
but taking on aliens in another dimension?That's just Tuesday.
我肯定他正在客气地向他们解释 为什么不该打扰我们
I'm sure he's explaining nicely why they should leave us alone.
你们似乎不明白
You don't seem to understand.
地球不是给你们攻占的
Earth isn't yours to conquer.
我要洗个澡
I need a shower.
爸
Dad!
我不知道该怎么报道这个新闻
I'm-I'm at a loss for how to report this,
但是全球护卫队员去世了
but the Guardians of the Globe are dead.
马上派一支营救队去那里
Get an extraction team out there now.
告诉法国总统 这事我们已经处理好了
Tell the French President we have it covered.
你们出去
I need the room.
马上
Now!
报告吧
Well? Enlighten me.
有一件事很确定
Know one thing for sure.
谋杀现场当时没有其他人
No one else at scene of murders.
只有护卫队员和全能侠
Only Guardians.Omni-Man.
就是说杀手肯定是他们当中的一个
Which means killer must be one of them.
他们中的一个 来去无踪的超级恶人少说也有上百个
One of them?There's a hundred super-villains who don't leave a trace.
他们可以变成一股烟 流动的电流
Who turn into smoke, or living electricity,
或者只存在于梦境中
or only exist in dreams.
我知道 你没有好好听...
I know.You don't listen to me.
你才给我听好
You listen!
你敢向任何人透露这个愚蠢的想法 只要稍有泄露
Now, you mention your idiotic thoughts to anyone,and I mean anybody,
我一定会让你被这个想法害死 听明白没有
I'll make sure they're the last thoughts you ever have.You understand me?
你给我出去
Now, get out.
出去 否则我亲自送你回地狱
Get out!Before I send you back to hell myself.
盲目的老头子
Blind old man.
派一支A6监视队盯着格雷森一家
Put an A-6 surveillance team on the Graysons.
长官
Sir?
唐纳德 杀手还在活动
The killer's still out there, Donald.
杀手也许会决定继续未完的工作
Might decide to finish the job.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表