剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Yes, we won.In great part due to your sacrifice.
谢天谢地 其他护卫队员怎么样
Thank god.How's everyone else?
我该不会是唯一被痛殴的废柴吧
Or was I the only loser who got the shit kicked out of them?
其他人都好 很担心你 但他们没事
Everyone else is fine.Concerned about you, but fine.
我真高兴你醒过来了 你的恢复情况有时很令人揪心
I'm happy you're awake.Your recovery was... tenuous at times.
你一直陪着我
You stayed with me?
我从没离开过
I never left.
♪ Tell me where you are and your location ♪
♪ We got drinks and we kill 'em by the cases ♪
♪ I don't remember names only remember faces... ♪
失踪
瑞克
Rick? Rick!
嘿 是安珀吧 你来了
Hey! Amber, right?You showed!
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克 你在吗
Rick?Are you there?
瑞克
Rick?
而你居然用方格布给他做了战服
And you...you dressed him in plaid!
他见总统的时候只得穿那套战服
You know, he had to wear that suit when he met the President.
就当作这是给你的教训
Well, let that be a lesson to you,
绝不要惹毛你的裁缝
never piss off your tailor.
亚特 怎么了 你似乎有点紧张
What's the matter, Art?You seem a little nervous.
不是 只是累了 这个星期有很多衣服要补
No, no, just, uh, tired.Lots of repairs this week.
当然
I bet.
事情瞬息万变 快得让人诧异
It's funny how quickly things can fall apart.
前一天感觉自己在这世界上还有很多时间
One day,it seems like you have all the time in the world,
可一转眼 这些时间就没了
and then the next...it's gone.
别听我发牢骚了
Ah, don't listen to me.
我就是想过来 确认一下我们的合作关系依旧牢固
I just wanted to swing by and make sure our partnership is still going strong.
就像你说的 绝不要惹毛你的裁缝 对吧
Like you said,never piss off your tailor, right?
并不只是派对 这里有很多优秀的课程
It's not all parties.There's a ton of great programs here.
教授们有料 实验室是新的...
The profs are solid, the labs are new--
怎么了
What?
作为兄弟会成员来说 你有点书呆子气
You're a little nerdy for a frat guy.
我女友也是这么说的
My girlfriend says the same thing.
她下学期会转过来
She's transferring here next semester.
我很想她
I miss her a ton.
你有对象吗
You seeing anyone?
之前有
I was.
现在不是时候 威廉
Not now, William.
马克
Mark!
我听不到你说话 我们在瑞克的宿舍见吧
I can't hear you.I'll see you back at Rick's dorm--
你把瑞克怎么了
What did you do with Rick?
我会以同样的方式对待你
Why, the same thing I'm about to do with you.
该死的
Shit, shit, shit...
威廉
William!
威廉
William?
你把威廉怎么了
What did you do with William?
威廉 -复赛 好极了
Whoa, William! -A rematch.Excellent.
我看了你们的第一场战斗后做了几个改进
I'm afraid I witnessed that first scrap and made a few small improvements.
马...
Mark!
无敌少侠 他在把人改造成那些东西
Invincible!He's turning people into those things!
你把我描述成怪物了
You make me sound like a monster.
我并没有把人改造成任何东西
I'm not turning people into anything.
我只是在修正人类的弱点
I'm fixing humanity's weaknesses.
我的天啊 瑞克
Oh, my god! Rick?
住手 不要那样
Stop! Don't do this!
唤起他的情感是没用的
It's no use appealing to his emotions.
我亲自移除了他大脑主管情感的部分
I removed them myself.
不
No!
瑞克 是我们呀 是我呀
Rick? It's us! It's me!
我们去年认识的 在湖边
We met last year!At the lake!
记得去年夏天吗 那间船屋
Remember last summer?The boathouse!
那改变了我的人生 也改变了你的人生
It changed my life, Rick.I know it changed yours, too.
我们在水边做♥爱♥了
We had sex by the water!
那是我遇到过最美妙的事
It was the best thing that ever happened to me!
这有点太隐私了
Oh, that's a tad personal...
不
No!
威廉
William?
对 瑞克 是我 快救我们
Yes, Rick! It's me!Help us!
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
不行 住手 你会把自己毁了
No... No!Stop! You'll ruin yourself!
你们这些畜牲把人类发展拖慢了几十年
You brutes have set humanity back decades!
你休想逃 王八蛋
You're not going anywhere, asshole!
你们怎么不明白
Don't you understand?
这是为了进步 为了科学
This is about progress!Science!
解救人类免受疾病之苦
Saving the human race from disease!
检查他的血压
Want to check his pressure?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没能控制住
I just lost it.
别对自己太严苛了 换作是我也会做同样的事
Don't beat yourself up.I would've done the same thing.
你打算怎样处置他
What are you going to do with him?
我想会用经典的方式 把他囚禁起来
I figure the classic lock him up and throw away the key.
不过他的技术让人赞叹
Impressive technology, though,
尤其这是在下水道做出来的
especially for something built in a sewer.
你是指变♥态♥
Sick, you mean.
很难相信他们让你挨了这么大的苦头
Hard to believe they gave you a run for your money like that.
这家伙的状态不好
This guy's in bad shape.
把他带出去
Let's get him out.
你能帮到他们吗
Can you help them?
我们会尽力
We'll do our best.
回家吧 孩子 接下来交给我
Go home, kid.I'll take it from here.
♪ Late night thinkin' bout many mistakes ♪
♪ I never meant to hurt you... ♪
♪ Late-night problems come and I can't escape ♪
♪ I never meant to change you ♪
♪ I wish that I could fix this... ♪
♪ I wish that it was easy... ♪
♪ But I fucked up ♪
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
约瑟夫 暗翼 战女 其他人...
Josef.Darkwing.War Woman.The others...
你为什么那么做 -我什么都没做
Why did you do it?-I didn't do anything--
不要骗我
Don't lie to me!
我知道了 我知道是你杀了他们 诺兰
I know!I know you killed them, Nolan!
你喝醉了 我们明天再谈
You're drunk.We'll talk about this tomorrow.
去你的 诺兰
Fuck you, Nolan.
私人领地 请勿进入
我不知道
I dunno, man.
我们这么干 可能会害我继父丢掉白宫的工作的
My stepdad could lose his job at the White House for this.
马特 别这么婆妈 这肯定会很轰动
Stop being a wuss, Matt.This is gonna be epic,
等这事结束了 就轮到我们说了算了
and when it's all over,we'll be the ones calling the shots.
你确定这能成功 -你带了杜松子酒吗
You sure it's gonna work?-You got the schnapps?
我们把永生侠挖出来 用他的头颅盛酒喝就成了
We dig up the Immortal,drink from his skull,and wham,
我们会得到他的超能力 太容易了 伙计 -这只是个谣言
we get his powers.Easy as shit, man.-It's just a rumor.
伙计 我在网上看到的
Dude, I saw it on Reddit.
你们在网上看到的东西不能全信 臭小子们
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet... kids.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表