剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
你在想什么 巴黎
What were you thinking?Paris?
我有点想去柏林那家小咖啡馆
Actually, I was kind of pulling for that little cafe in Berlin.
我一直想吃香肠
I've been jonesing for those sausages.
你们要去佳肠馆 我超爱那地方
Aw, man, you guys are going to Best Wurst?I love that place!
你得去上学 你的超能力启动后 你可以自个儿去
You've got school.When your powers kick in, you can go on your own.
往人伤口上撒盐呢 爸
Salt on the wound, Dad.
你的超能力随时会苏醒 儿子
They've gotta be due any day now, son.
连维特鲁姆的后进生 都会在18岁生日之前
Even the latest bloomers on Viltrum would get their powers
获得他们的超能力
before what would be their 18th birthday.
到时你就知道了 -别让他抱太大希望
You'll see.-Don't get his hopes up.
走了 你们玩得开心
Bye!Have fun!
我会走路去学校 用我的双脚
I'll just be walking,on the ground,with my feet.
早上好
Morning.
这双新鞋有点硌脚 我在磨合
Uh, just, uh...just trying to break in these new shoes.
莫勒双子居然袭击白宫 真是疯了 对吧
Mauler Twins attack the White House?Nuts, right?
我看新闻了 -真不敢相信护卫队
I saw.-I can't believe the Guardians of the Globe
让他们差一点就杀死了总统
let them get that close to killing the President.
他们根本就没进那栋楼 而且全能侠也在
They didn't even get into the building,and Omni-Man was there, too.
你还真迷全能侠
You're such an Omni-Maniac.
这么大力支持弱者 真有你的
Way to root for the underdog.
你肯定是洋基队的超级球迷
Big fan of the Yankees, are you?
没错 他很性感 还有那撇小胡子
Sure, he's hot and all,and that mustache...
不好意思 行 说些直男话题 今晚要不要玩《大撞击》
Sorry!Okay, straight stuff.You up for some Clash Crash tonight?
我还希望拿到一套43级的胸甲呢
I'm hoping for a Level 43 chest armor.
别跟我说你要打什么狗屁工 别这么扫兴
Don't bring up that stupid job, man.Don't be that person.
你上次买♥♥漫画书是什么时候
When's the last time you bought a comic book?
那些东西贵死了
Those things are expensive,
而且他们整个夏天 每月出两期《降神狗》
and they're doing Seance Dog twice a month all summer.
你喜欢的东西都蠢得要命
You're into the stupidest stuff.
你够了 托德
Knock it off, Todd!
得了吧 装什么呀
Come on...Quit playing games.
我知道你很喜欢我 玛茜告诉我的
I know you're crazy about me.Marcy told me.
你确实很健硕 对吧
Well, you are big and strong, aren't you?
你最清楚了
You know it.
所以你就觉得可以骚扰我
And you think that makes it okay for you to harass me?
别走开
Hey, don't walk away from me.
你有什么毛病 你是蕾丝边
What, are you a lesbian or something?
天哪 我恨不得呢 如果我真是女同 你会不再烦我吗
Oh, my god, I wish!Would you leave me alone then?
放开我 我要去找个女孩来接吻
Let go of me,so I can go find a girl to kiss!
别多管闲事 那家伙有两个你这么壮
Don't.Guy's twice your size.
也许你可以袖手旁观 可我做不到
Maybe you can just sit back and watch this?I can't.
我可以 因为我不是全能侠 你也不是
I can because I'm not Omni-Man,and neither are you.
看看再说
Let's see.
我觉得安珀已经把话说清楚了 托德
I think Amber's been pretty clear about how she feels, Todd.
什么 你搞笑的吧 格雷森 -听着...
Are you serious, Grayson?-Look--
放过他
Leave him alone!
你们看什么看
What are you lookin' at?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yup.
幸好
Close one.
是时候了
It's about time.
欢迎我最爱的儿子回家 我做了烤鸡
And a big welcome home to my favorite son.I made some chicken,
不过我也热了一些正宗的德国油煎香肠
but I also heated up some authentic German bratwurst
今天为你专程送到的
flown in special today,just for you.
我今天遇到了挺有意思的事
I... had a pretty interesting day.
抱歉 我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
有一条龙袭击香港 是真的
Honest to god, a dragon was attacking Hong Kong.
被我阻止了 -一条龙 真厉害
I stopped it.-Ooh, a dragon. Nice.
马克正准备告诉我们 他今天遇到什么有意思的事了
Mark was getting ready to tell us how interesting his day was.
猜猜谁的超能力终于苏醒了
Guess who's finally getting his powers?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
很确定 我上班的时候 把一袋垃圾扔上了太空
Pretty sure.Threw a trash bag into space at work.
太棒了 儿子 真的太棒了
Oh, that's great, Son,just great!
你愿意的话 我们明天可以训练一下
If you're up for it,I'll make some time tomorrow for training.
太让人兴奋了
This is so exciting!
明天一大早开始 马克 你一定要休息好
Bright and early tomorrow, Mark.Make sure you get a good night's sleep.
没问题
For sure!
好的 儿子 你耐心听我说
Okay, Son, bear with me...
下面这段话会让你和我都觉得有点怪
This is gonna be a little awkward for both of us.
你也许注意到了 我跟普通的爸爸不太一样
You may have noticed that I'm not like normal dads.
你母亲和我觉得是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
Your mother and I think it's time you knew the truth.
我们觉得你长大了 我应该告诉你我其实是从哪里来的
We think you're old enough for me to tell you where I really come from.
离这里几百万公里的地方 在太空深处的
Millions of miles from here,out in deep space,
维特鲁姆星球
is the planet Viltrum...
那是一个美丽的蓝色绿洲 在太阳系里独一无二 跟地球很像
It's a cool blue oasis alone in a solar system much like our own.
我出生在那个星球上
I was born on this planet.
维特鲁姆人与人类很相似
Viltrumites are very similar to humans,
不过我们会飞 能超速移♥动♥ 还力大无比
except we can fly,move at super speed,and possess great strength.
我们族人成年时
When our people come of age,
会离开维特鲁姆 去银河系冒险
we leave Viltrum,and venture out into the galaxy,
发挥我们的才能 帮助发展中的世界
using our abilities to help lesser-developed worlds.
我主动来到了地球 成为地球唯一的保护者
I volunteered to relocate to Earth,and be its sole protector.
我就是在那时遇到了你妈妈
That's when I met your mother...
后来我们有了你
and we eventually had you.
我知道这些信息太多了 很难一下子接受
I know this is a lot to take in at one time,
但是儿子 你有一半维特鲁姆血统
but you're half Viltrumite, Son,
你在慢慢长大
and you're getting older.
几年后 你进入青春期 就会开始有一些变化
Things are gonna start to change for you in a few years as you hit puberty.
你会长青春痘
You're gonna get acne.
声音会开始变粗
Your voice will start to crack as it begins to change.
身体某些尴尬的部位会开始长毛
You'll begin to grow hair in strange places,
而且你会开始有自己的超能力
and you're gonna start to develop superpowers of your own.
就像我一样
Just like me,
超强力气 超快速度 会飞 全都有
super strength and speed,flight, the whole bit.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我以后能飞上天
I'm gonna be able to fly?
是的 儿子 你以后能飞上天
Yes, Son,you're gonna be able to fly...
我能飞了
I'm gonna be able to fly.
别往下看 不要往下看
Don't look down...Stop looking down!
我不能摔下去
I'm not going down.
我要往上飞 因为我会飞
I'm gonna fly up,because I can fly.
但要是我还不能飞咋办
What if I can't yet?
不行 好的
No, no, no, okay.
爸爸常说这是一种本能 如果我不想摔下去 就不会摔下去
Dad always said it was like a reflex,so if I don't want to fall, I won't,
即使我摔下去了 也许根本就不痛 又或者...
and even if I do, maybe it won't even hurt,or maybe...
不管了
Ah, screw it!
糟了
Whoa... oh, crap.
天啊
Oh, god...
不 哦 不
No, no, no, no, no...
好吧
Okay
穿上裤子 我们去飞一飞 儿子
Put some pants on,and let's get in the sky, my boy.
我去泡点咖啡吧
I'll... put some coffee on.
这就像走路 你根本不需要去考虑保持平衡
It's kinda like how you walk,and you don't think about balancing anymore,
但当你还是个宝宝的时候 你会想平衡的事
but when you were a baby, you did.
你现在就是个宝宝飞行者
You're a baby flier right now.
你要集中精神 保持身体直立
You have to focus on staying upright,
一直想着你要去的方向
focus on going the direction you want to go.
明白吗 -嗯 我应该懂了
Understand?-Yeah.I think I got it.
看起来你还没懂 跟上我
It doesn't look like you do.Follow me.
不对
No, no...
飞行是很累人的活儿
You can wear yourself out flying.
快速移♥动♥就像绷紧肌肉一样
Moving fast is like tensing a muscle.
时不时放松一下肌肉 感觉会好很多
You're much better off if you relax that muscle from time to time,
利用你的势能惯性让你一直往前飞
use the momentum you're building to carry you forward.
好吧 谁都不想掉下去 所以很难在飞行中放松肌肉
Okay, you don't want to fall,so you're gonna have trouble relaxing.
有点像故意尿在身上一样
It's kind of like peeing your pants on purpose.
什么
What?
故意尿裤子
Peeing your pants on purpose.
你一辈子都在努力憋尿 不能尿裤子
You know, you spend your whole life trying not to pee your pants,
现在要做的就像是不再憋尿 故意尿在身上
so letting go, peeing your pants on purpose,
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表