剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
你是这个星球上最强大的人 可是连你儿子都不听你的话
You're the most powerful man on the planet,but even your kid won't listen to you.
怎么 在维特鲁姆不会发生这种事
What, this doesn't happen on Viltrum?
不会
No.It doesn't.
诺兰 马克是个人类青少年
Mark's a human teenager, Nolan.
青少年都会叛逆
It's what they do.
这其实让我觉得安心
It's reassuring, really.
你看起来确实像被车撞了
You do look like you got run over.
是啊 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
我是个不懂交通灯规则的家伙
The guy who doesn't know how traffic lights work.
真不敢相信你不肯让我去医院看你
I still can't believe you wouldn't let me see you in the hospital.
他们的探访规定很奇怪
They had weird rules about visitors.
伊芙从威廉那儿听说了我的消息 才知道我住院的
Eve only knew I was there because, um, she heard from William.
怎么了
What?
那天晚上我都打定主意甩了你了
I'd basically already dumped you that night.
我知道 我最近这几天好好地想过这些事
I know...and I've thought a lot about that these last couple of days.
记得你让托德把你的号♥码给我之后 我第一次给你打电♥话♥吗
Remember when I first called you?After you made Todd give me your number?
怎么了 -我很紧张
Yeah.-I was terrified,
连话都说不清楚 我彻底搞砸了
and I could barely talk straight,and I messed it all up,
但你让我重新开始 -然后呢
but you let me start over.-And?
我们可以重新开始吗
Can we do that again?Start over?
你是对的
You're right.
没错 我不值得第二个机会
Yeah, I don't deserve...to start over.
嘿 帅哥马克格雷森
Hey, handsome Mark Grayson.
我很高兴你的帅脸没有破相
I'm glad you've still got that pretty face of yours.
我也是
Me too.
改天想一起玩吗
So, uh...wanna hang out sometime?
好啊
Sure.
要看两边 马克 过马路之前必须看清楚两边有没有车
Both ways, Mark.You need to look both ways before you cross the street.
你是没上幼儿园吧 -应该是吧
Did you skip kindergarten the day they taught that?-Guess so.
我们好久没一起玩了 要不...
Hey, we haven't hung out for a while. We should--
那是因为某人成了借口王
Because someone's the king of excuses.
“我得学习 我得帮我爸干活”
"I've got to study.""I need to help my dad with work."
“我的病有传染性” 诸如此类的狗屁
"I'm infectious."Blah, blah, blah.
周五♥不♥上课 我们看部电影什么的呗
Okay.Well, there's no school on Friday.Let's catch a movie or something.
很想 但不能去 记得瑞克吗
Love to.Can't.Remember Rick?
那个让你念念不忘的家伙
The guy you couldn't stop talking about last summer?
你说得我像个花痴似的
You make it sound like I was obsessed or something.
言归正传 他在上州大学学习 我星期五要去参观 在那里过夜
Anyway, he's at Upstate U.I'm going for a tour on Friday.Staying over.
他们有个巨帅的医学预科项目
They have a very handsome pre-med program.
我是不是说了“巨帅” 我是想说“世界一流” 不过也很帅
Did I say handsome? I meant "world-class,"but also, handsome.
找到你的未来
我可以一起去吗 -什么
Can I come?-What?
我想去
I want to come.
好的 -我想带上安珀
Okay... -And I want to bring Amber.
慢着 -求你了 威廉 我需要散散心
Hold on-- -Please, William.I need this.
伊芙
Eve!
进来
Come in.
马克 我希望你...
Mark, I wanted--
我受伤那段时间
I never got to thank you
你替我瞒着安珀 我一直没有正式谢你 所以 谢谢你
for talking to Amber when I was hurt,so...Thanks.
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
威廉暗恋的一个人在上州大学念书
Oh, this guy William's crushing on goes to Upstate U.
威廉要去参观 我说服了他 带上我和安珀一起
William's going for a tour,and I convinced him to let me and Amber tag along.
唉呀 不好意思 你想来的话也完全没问题
Oh, shit.I'm sorry.Um, if you want to come, that's totally cool.
我正在跟安珀重新开始 这次我要向她证明我是认真的
I'm just trying to start over with Amber, you know?Show her I'm serious this time.
不去了 反正我不想上大学
That's okay.I'm skipping college anyway.
什么 为什么 你的成绩比我的好多了
What? Why?Your grades are way better than mine.
我跟安珀在社区中心的时候想通了一些事情
When I was at the community center with Amber,something clicked for me.
我觉得我可以通过实际行动帮助更多的人
I think I can help more people by just... helping them, you know?
我不需要等待外星人入侵
I don't have to wait for some alien invasion
或巨蜥联盟下次袭击地球
or the Lizard League's next attack.
我可以浇灌沙漠 阻止自然灾害
I can irrigate deserts,stop natural disasters,
给挨饿的人送食物
bring food to the starving.
真正做些实事
You know, make a real difference.
是 我明白
Yeah. I get it.
我还以为你会试图劝阻我呢 雷克斯肯定就会
I thought you'd try and talk me out of it.Rex would have.
我在市中心那次真的搞砸了
I really messed up downtown.
黑参孙和野兽女孩几乎被我害死了
Black Samson and Monster Girl almost died because of me.
所以我懂你
So I get it.
也许我们俩以后都不必再抗击外星人入侵
Maybe fighting off alien invasions isn't in either of our futures.
也许我们俩都需要重新开始
Maybe we both need a fresh start.
马克 威廉和安珀到了
Mark!William and Amber are here.
好的 妈妈 那你要去哪里...
Okay, Mom!So where are you--
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 只是有点酸痛
Yeah. Fine.Just sore.
快点 别慢吞吞的 赶快上路吧
Come on, slowpoke!Let's hit the road!
好了 一路小心
Okay, be careful.
别玩过头了
Don't have too much fun.
不准喝酒 不准吸毒 不准做♥爱♥
No drinking.No drugs.And no sex!
不准做♥爱♥ 知道了 我会盯着他们俩的 格雷森太太
No sex. Got it.I'll take good care of them, Mrs. Grayson!
跟我说说这个瑞克吧
Tell me more about this Rick guy.
天啊 我恨不得马上介绍你们认识 首先呢 他个子很高
Oh, man.I can't wait for you to meet him.He's like, first of all, tall.
头发很棒 像马鬃那么厚 -这也算好吗
Amazing hair.Thick as a horse's mane.-That's good?
很好 -很好
Yes. -Yes.
瑞克的风格简直酷毙了
Rick's style? Incredible.
完美结合了街头和预科学院的风格
A perfect combo of street and prep.
我有没有说到他的牙齿 又小又白 赏心悦目
Did I mention his teeth?Little white bricks of joy--
你要出去
Going out?
得去取送去干洗的东西 买♥♥点晚饭食材 我很快就回来
Need to pick up some dry cleaning,something for dinner.I won't be long.
我陪你 -你在赶书稿期限
I'll come along-- -You're on a deadline for the book.
这不是你跟我说的吗 还是说我搞错了
Isn't that what you told me? Or was I mistaken?
没有 确实是这样
No, that's right.
那你就有事要忙 不是吗
Then you've got work to do, don't you?
人真的可能拥有八块腹肌吗
I mean,can a person even have an eight-pack?
好了 不说瑞克了 免得让你们觉得无聊
Anyhoo,I don't wanna bore you guys any more about Rick.
不过呢... -我们懂了 你爱他爱惨了
Ooh, except that he's-- -We get it!You're in love with the guy.
什么 不是 瑞克是很棒 但说我爱他 不至于
What? No.I mean, Rick's amazing,but love him? No.
我的天啊 他来了
Oh, my god, here he comes!
威廉 抱一个
William!Come here!
瑞克 你好吗
What's up, Rick?
这两位是我的朋友 马克和安珀
These are my friends,Mark and Amber.
我们久闻你的大名
We've heard so much about you.
嘿 很高兴认识你们 我替你们拿行李
Hey.Nice to meet you guys.Let me grab your bags.
我的宿舍都准备好了
I got my dorm room all set up for us.
这个周末肯定会很好玩
It's gonna be a great weekend.
我就不明白了
I just don't understand
你为什么不能在这里 做你那个新的超级英雄助人计划
why can't you do your new superhero helping job from here?
你知道原因的
You know why.
萨曼莎
Samantha...Samantha!Samantha!
还有后门
The back door is still there.
我需要重新开始 去一个新的地方 一个不在这里的地方
I need a fresh start.Somewhere new. Somewhere that's not here.
那高中呢 还有大学呢
What about school?Or-or college?
我的学分够高中毕业了 上大学的事可以缓一缓
I've got enough credits to graduate,and college can wait--
萨曼莎 我绝不会看着你
Samantha!I'm not going to watch you ruin your life
为了什么寻找自我的嬉皮士狗屁 毁了自己的人生
on some hippie-dippie find-yourself bullshit--
亚当 -我是认真的
Adam!-I mean it.
你的人生应该花在做别的事情之上
This is the opposite of what you should be doing with your life.
那是做什么事情 爸
And what would that be, Dad?
你想重新开始 那就放弃你的超级英雄的狗屁打算
You want a fresh start?Give up this superhero crap.
你拯救不了这个世界 萨曼莎
You can't save the world, Samantha.
这会害死你的
It's gonna get you killed.
你获得超能力那天是我这辈子最痛苦的一天
The worst day of my life was when you got powers.
哇 听到这句话比我想象中更让我心痛
Wow, that hurts much more than I thought it would.
我只是希望你过上最好的生活
I just want what's best for you.
正常地生活 成家立业 相夫教子
A normal life.A house.A husband.Kids...
爸爸 那对你来说是最好的 对我来说不是
That's what's best for you, Dad.Not for me.
萨曼莎
Samantha!
你马上给我下来
You get your feet back on the ground now!
再见了 妈妈 再见了 爸爸
Bye, Mom.Bye, Dad.
萨曼莎
Samantha!
这地方挺不错的
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表