剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
以爱缅怀
为了保卫这个世界 我战斗过的一切堪称匪夷所思
I've fought the unimaginable in defense of this world.
我与外星霸主作战过
I've battled alien tyrants,
我打败过来自深渊的噩梦
defeated nightmares from the deep.
正面遭逢过古代神明
Gone toe to toe with ancient gods...
但不管我面对的是何种威胁 我都知道自己并非独自面对
but no matter what threat I faced,I knew I wasn't facing it alone.
暗翼 海王 战女
Darkwing.Aquarus.War Woman.
绿鬼 赤速
Green Ghost.Red Rush.
火星侠 永生侠
Martian Man.Immortal.
全球护卫队
The Guardians of the Globe.
今天我们痛失了巨人
Today, we have lost titans,
保护者 英雄
protectors,heroes,
我们不禁自问 现在有谁会拯救我们
and we are left to wonder...who will save us now?
我会
I will,
其他像我一样的人也会
and so will others like me.
新英雄正在响应号♥召
New heroes answering the call.
新的捍卫者准备好了牺牲一切 保护地球的安全
New champions ready to risk everything to keep this planet safe.
我们都受到了前辈英雄的激励
All inspired by these great souls who came before us.
你们肯定会遇到怀疑 恐惧 不确信的时刻
You will have moments of doubt,of fear,of uncertainty,
但在这些时刻 请保持信念...
but in those moments, have faith...
并仰望天空
and look to the sky.
私人领地 请勿进入
真有必要让所有人 再受一次这种煎熬吗
We seriously have to put everyone through this again?
那场大葬礼只是作秀的
The big one's for show,
不能让公众知道真正的埋葬点
but the public can't know where the actual bodies are buried.
有人专门找纪念品 -天哪
Souvenir hunters.-Jesus.
我从来都不是全球护卫队的一员
I was never a Guardian of the Globe,
但是我刚到地球的时候 是护卫队员们接纳了我
but it was the Guardians who welcomed me when I first arrived on this planet.
他们是我的导师 同志 朋友
They were my mentors.My comrades.My friends.
他们深知超级英雄的生活真♥相♥
They knew the reality of this life.
火星侠被他自己的人♥民♥放逐
Martian Man was exiled from his own people.
战女来自另一个时代
War Woman was from a different age.
暗翼...
Darkwing...
暗翼有他自己的孤独
Well, Darkwing made his own kind of solitude.
能找到理解我们的生活方式的人 非常幸运 又极其少有
It was a rare, lucky few of us who found someone who understood our path,
如果他们接受我们的道路 那更是罕见
even rarer if they accepted it.
希望他们能够安息 但至少他们将一起安息
I hope they will rest in peace,but at least they will rest together.
放开我
Get your hands off me!
奥丽嘉 求你冷静一下
Olga, please, calm down.
你们甚至不肯让我见他最后一面
You wouldn't even let me see him.
约瑟夫终于站定了
Josef is finally standing still,
可我还是不能见他
and I still can't see him!
我还是... -好的
I'd better...-Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
我 我不知道 这一切感觉不真实
Me? I... I dunno.It just doesn't seem real.
运气不好的话 现在可能会是我妈给我爸爸下葬
That could have been my mom,putting my dad in one of those holes,
或者是我
or me.
护卫队员能遇上这种事 我们其他人也...
If this could happen to the Guardians of the Globe,it means that none of us are...
无敌少侠
暗血 这场仪式不对外开放
This is a private ceremony, Darkblood.
我从来不被邀请 我自己会出现
Never get invited.Show up anyway.
你打什么主意
What do you want?
跟你的一样
Same as you.
发现线索 抓住凶手 绳之以法
Discover clues. Catch killer.Bring to justice.
妄想能让你在地狱少待几年
And buy yourself a few more years out of hell.
不要假装你是出于关心才这么做
Don't pretend you do this because you care.
你只是不想回家而已
You just don't want to go home.
也许某一天 你会知道原因的
Maybe one day, you'll know why.
我已经把我知道的一切告诉了西塞尔
I already told Cecil everything I know.
什么都没看见 什么都没听见
Saw nothing. Heard nothing.
在黑暗中袭击 不施援救
Attacked in darkness.Left for dead.
你是在暗示什么吗
Are you insinuating something?
无意冒犯
Didn't mean to offend.
委婉的人类对话对我来说太难
Nuance of human conversation difficult for me.
如果你记起什么...
If you remember something...
我自会联♥系♥你
I'll call you.
约瑟夫
Josef...
我送你上车吧 奥丽嘉
Let's get you in a car, Olga.
为什么
Why?
机器人 你懂很多电脑代码
Robot!You know, for a bunch of computer code,
你负责一支出色的超级英雄队
you run a mean superhero team.
你救了我们免遭弗拉克森人的毒手
You really saved our bacon with those Flaxans.
谢谢夸奖 西塞尔 这话由你说出来特别有意义
Thank you, Cecil.That means a lot coming from you.
我知道你向来独♥立♥工作
I know you've always been independent,
但我希望你能来全球防御局工作 帮我打造一支新的全球护卫队
but I want you to come work for the GDA,and build me a new Guardians of the Globe.
队员由你来选 这支队伍归你管
Now, you'll pick the team,you'll be in charge.
你唯一的上司是我
The only person that you will answer to is me.
恕我冒昧 但是最适合的人选 不是全能侠吗
Forgive me,but would Omni-Man not be the natural choice?
当然 但这绝对不可能发生
Sure.Except it's never gonna happen.
十年来 我一直邀请他加盟护卫队
I've tried for a decade to make him an official Guardian.
没错 他会帮忙 但他从不听从命令
He helps out, yeah,but he's never taken orders,
反正是不听我的命令
not from me, anyway.
那我不知道该说什么才好
Then I don't know what to say...
别紧张 你就答应吧
Easy.Say you'll do it.
我想吃披萨
I'm feeling pizza.
我可以飞去那不勒斯 在奶酪停止冒泡之前赶回来
I can be to Naples and back before the cheese stops bubbling.
亲爱的 今晚就让送外卖♥♥的人送吧
Honey,let the delivery guy do it tonight.
好的
Sure.
我与外星霸主作战过
I've battled alien tyrants,
我打败过来自深渊的噩梦
defeated nightmares from the deep,
正面遭逢过...
gone toe to toe...
你们肯定会遇到怀疑...
You will have moments of doubt...
我们不禁自问...
We are left to wonder...
马克 要不你打电♥话♥给威廉吧
Mark...Why don't you call William?
然后做什么 跟他一起玩 去买♥♥漫画书 发生了这么多事
And do what?Hang out? Go buy comic books?After this?
注意语气
Watch the tone.
没关系 -有关系
It's okay.-It's not.
这是以前没经历过的事 我懂
This is new, I get it,
但你必须把那些事与家庭分开来
but you need to keep that separate.
在外面发生的事 无论是错误还是胜利
What happens out there, the mistakes,even the victories,
你都不能把情绪带回家
you can't bring it home.
明白吗
Okay?
我可以回我的房♥间吗
Can I go to my room?
去吧
Sure.
我们明天再多加训练 只有你和我
Hey, we'll do some more training tomorrow, okay?Just you and me.
怎么了
What?
我们刚从你朋友的葬礼回来 -他们是同事
We just came from your friends' funeral.-Co-workers.
可你居然只想着披萨 还让马克不要有情绪
And you're talking about pizza,and telling Mark not to feel anything?
英雄的生活就是这样 马克必须了解
This is the life.Mark has to learn that.
如果今天是我和马克埋葬你呢
What if Mark and I were burying you today?
我没那么容易被♥干♥掉
I'm not so easy to kill.
赤速肯定也是这么跟奥丽嘉说的
Yeah, well, I'm sure that's what Red Rush told Olga.
嘿 他跑步很快 好吧
Hey, he could run fast, okay?
那不算是最厉害的超能力
It's not exactly one of your premier superpowers.
对不起 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry.I didn't mean that,
但是马克跟我在外面能帮上忙 我们在这里生闷气没有用
but Mark and I can do more good out there than sulking in here.
你要记得 马克只是个17岁的孩子
Just remember that Mark's a 17-year-old boy.
他们比你以为的要脆弱
They break more easily than you think,
我不想要一个破碎的家庭
and I don't want a broken family...
5550155 安珀
喂
Hello?
嘿 我是马克...
Hey, it's, uh, it's Mark.
我是马克格雷森
Grays-Grayson.Mark Grayson.
谁
Who?
马克 你的同学啊
Mark?From school?
我知道 逗你玩的
I know.I'm just messing with you.
天哪 你以为我是认真的
Oh, god, you thought I was serious.
不是 我听懂了
Oh, no, no, I...I got it.
我还在想你到底会不会打电♥话♥给我
I was wondering if you were going to call.
你其实想说“什么时候”吧
Don't you mean "when"?
不是 我可以想到你不打电♥话♥的理由
Nah, I can think up a few reasons for "if".
我太强势了 你已经有女朋友了
I came on too strong.You've got a girlfriend.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表