剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
可以借给我看吗
You mind if I borrow it?
我只是想让你知道我感兴趣
I mean, just to show you that I'm interested.
当然可以
Yeah.Absolutely.
未知来电
好吧
Okay...
不知道是谁打来的
don't know who that is.
我想我们该先复习“全球事务” 然后...
I figured we should start with global issues, and then...
不好意思 肯定是语♥音♥自动电♥话♥
Sorry.Must be a robo-call.
这样应该可以了
Ha, this should do it.
沃克老师说我们该关注...
So Ms. Walker says we should focus on the...
你接电♥话♥的时候 我先用一下洗手间吧
I'm gonna run and use your bathroom while you deal with that.
好的 走廊尽头 左手边
Yeah, uh, down the hall on the left.
老天爷 我以为她会一直待着不走
Christ almighty.I didn't think she would ever leave.
嘿 你怎么会...
Hey!Oh, what are you...
你怎么知道安珀...
How did you know Amber...
你是在监视我
Are you spying on me?
你想当超级英雄 对吧
You wanna be a super hero, right?
名誉 荣耀 把漂亮妞搞到手
Fame, glory, get the pretty gal?
这话有性别歧视 不过 好吧
I mean, that's sexist, but okay.
什么个人隐私 独处时间这些想法
Well, then, the whole concept of personal privacy or me time?
现在全都要抛弃
That's out the window.
世界需要你的时候 你♥他♥妈♥的就得接电♥话♥
When the world needs you, you answer your goddamn phone!
别担心 她还没冲水
Don't worry, she hasn't flushed yet.
我不是你的手下
I don't even work for you!
你永远都不能在我手下干活
And you never will,
除非你拿出一点尊重
not unless you show a little respect,
决定你到底想不想当超级英雄
and decide if you want to be a superhero or not.
现在决定
Right now?
对 马克 现在决定
Yes, Mark, right now.
好吧 好 我想帮忙
Okay, yes.I want to help.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
超级恶人暴徒 公众安全受威胁 伊芙已经出发了
Rogue supervillain.Public in danger.Eve's already en route.
给 这样在行动中也可以对话
Here, so we can talk on the go.
伊芙会到场
Eve's gonna be there?
这么一来你就乐意接受了吧
Oh, did that just sweeten the deal?
什么 不是 我是...
What? No.I mean, um...
在哪里 袭击在哪里
Where?Where is this... at?
拉什莫尔山
Mount Rushmore.
好的
Okay.
那是在哪个州来着
What state is that again?
现在学校都教你们些什么
What do they teach you kids in school these days?
你刚才在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
就是在讲电♥话♥
Yeah, the thing with the, uh, the phone, it's, um...
是我爸的一个朋友打来的
It was a friend of my dad's,
我忘了我答应过会帮他一个忙的
and, uh... I forgot I'd promised I'd help him with this thing, um...
现在
Now?
你们复习得怎么样
How's it going in here?
我拿了些零食
I brought snacks.
南达科他州
South Dakota.
西塞尔 我们知道拉什莫尔山在哪里
We know where Mount Rushmore is, Cecil.
我不想劳烦你们的
I wouldn't be asking for your help,
但是全能侠正在十个时区外 对付一只怪兽
but Omni-Man's dealing with a kaiju ten time zones away,
新护卫队又乱哄哄的
and the new Guardians are a shit show,
所以情况就是这样了
so here we are.
目标是地震博士
Target is Doc Seismic.
他有个地震学博士学位 所以他叫博士是名副其实
He has a Ph.D. in seismology,so the doc thing, that's legit.
问题在于他制♥造♥了地震手套
Problem is, he made himself a pair of earthquake gloves.
他的目的是什么
What's he want?
连他自己都不知道
Even he doesn't seem to know.
有人推测是那些手套的副作用 造成的大脑损伤
Working theory says brain damage from a side effect of those gloves.
他每次用那些手套都会有脑震荡
He basically gets a concussion every time he uses them.
疯狂科学家的基本职业病
So your basic mad scientist deal.
玩开心点 孩子们
Have fun, kids,
尽量记住 下面那个是国家宝藏
and try to remember,that's a national treasure down there.
你们居然来这个粗俗的历史遗迹祈祷
You've come to pray at this obscene monument?
在历史上 他们是压♥迫♥者 种族歧视者 奴隶主
They were oppressors!Racists!Slave owners!
我给你们一个值得崇拜的新神明吧
I give you a new god worthy of worship!
在地震博士面前跪下吧
Bow before Doc Seismic!
快跑 这边
Run! This way!
赶快
Hurry! Hurry!
伟大的解放者
The great emancipator?
他会解放你们 让你们脱离生命
He'll emancipate you...from your lives!
哇 老兄
Wow, man,
我还在打磨我的金句 但你刚才那句真庸俗
I'm still working on my one-liners,but that one is really bad.
人生中就得这样迎头赶上
That's how you get ahead in life.
不行 味道还不够 不到位
See, it's not quite there, it's not there.
我不反驳
No argument from me.
现在受死吧
Now die!
多谢
Ah, thanks.
不客气 我们得摘掉他的手套 -那些不是手套
Anytime.We need to take out his gloves.-Those aren't gloves.
手套是有手指的 那些更像是地震手环
Gloves have fingers.They're more, uh...earthquake bracelets?
你戴着地震手环
You're wearing earthquake bracelets!
你应该与我联手
You should be on my side!
我们可以打垮旧的权力结构 建立一个新秩序
We could tear down the old power structure,build a new order!
看看他们让你穿的这身衣服
I mean, look at the costume they've got you in.
这不就是迎合性别角色吗
Talk about pandering to gender roles.
我的服装是我自己设计的
I designed my own costume,
你拿的不是地震学博士学位吗
and I thought your doctorate was in seismology?
本科念的是社会学 女性研究
Undergrad in sociology and women's studies.
辅修非洲舞蹈 不过政♥治♥谈够了
I had a minor in African Dance,but enough politics!
马克
Mark!
不好了
Shit!
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you.-Don't mention it.
伊芙
Eve! Eve!
伊芙 -无敌少侠
Eve!-Invincible!
我抓住你了 -他在往下滑
I got you.-He's slipping.
该死的
Ah, God dammit.
我该多花时间改进喷射背包的
I should have spent more time working on the jet pack!
小心
Look out!
哇 那家伙成焦炭了
Wow, that guy is toast.
我懂了 这些梗听起来都不咋的 是吧
Oh, I see,so, like, none of these sound good, huh?
糟了 我得走了 回聊 伊芙 谢了
Oh, crap, I gotta go!I-I'll talk to you later, Eve!Thanks!
不客气
You're welcome.
慢一点 怎么了
Whoa, slow down. What's up?
西塞尔让我去拉什莫尔山救援 但我撇下了安珀在房♥间里
Cecil asked me to save Mount Rushmore,but I left Amber waiting in the room so I gotta...
你飞去处理危机 却把一个姑娘留在你房♥间里
You left a girl in your room while you flew off to deal with a crisis?
很好 我是说对她不好 但这很好
Good.I mean, not good for her, but good.
这正是这份工作伤脑筋的部分
That's the tricky part of the job,
在你想做的和你需要做的事之间取得平衡
balancing what you wanna do, with what you need to do.
马克 要记住 你不只是个超级英雄
Remember, you're not just a superhero, Mark.
你还是个维特鲁姆人
You're a Viltrumite.
我们肩上担负的责任超过了一般人
We have... responsibilities that normal humans don't.
对 是的 谢了
Right.Yeah, thanks.
嘿 给你最后一个来自父亲的忠告 好吗
Hey, one last piece of fatherly advice, okay?
你还是换套衣服吧
You might wanna change.
糟了
Oh, crap.
爸 你这里有个...东西
Dad, you got a little...here.
实在对不起
I am so sorry.
我在这里干坐了一个小时
I've been sitting here for an hour.
我知道
I know.
那本好看
Oh, that's a good one.
你觉得怎么样
What'd you- what'd you think?
如果你不想跟我待着 为什么同意要一起玩
Why did you even agree to hang out if you weren't gonna hang out?
我想要跟你待着
I do want to hang out.
我只是没想到...
I just didn't think that...
差点被你骗倒了
Could've fooled me.
我真不知道自己为什么要来
I don't even know why I came.
那好吧 你为什么会来
Okay, then, why did you come?
在我反抗托德之前 你甚至没有注意到我的存在
You didn't even know I existed until I stood up to Todd.
先纠正一下 你是被托德痛揍了一通
For the record,Todd kicked your ass.
先纠正一下...
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表