剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
巨蜥联盟!
Lizard League!
分头攻陷!
Divide and conquer.
我们分头行动 能更快找到血清
We'll find the serum faster if we split up.
不行 儿子
No, my son.
这个策略从战术角度来看并不可靠
That's not a tactically sound strategy.
要记住我们谈过的事
Remember our talk.
这里可能隐藏着危险
There could be hidden dangers here.
我们绝不能分开
We need to stay together.
人越多 力量越大
Strength in numbers.
可是 妈妈!
巨蜥王子!
- But, Mom... - Prince Lizard.
不准忤逆我
Do not disrespect me.
我已经让你负责爆♥炸♥了而且比我希望的嘈杂多了
I let you do the explosion,which was noisier than I would've liked.
接下来由我来处理
I'll take it from here.
女王 请下令
What is your command, my queen?
往实验室里面去
Move deeper into the lab.
我们的情报很零碎但是血清应该就在这层楼
Our intel was spotty, but the serum should be on this level.
这个世界燃烧的火焰将温暖我们冰冷的血液!
The flames of this burning world will warm our cold blood.
继续前进 直到巨蜥联盟统治一切!
Onward, until the Lizard League rules all!
全球护卫队!
The Guardians of the Globe!
放弃行动 投降吧
Stand down and surrender.
这是给你们的唯一警告
This is your only warning.
这事已经闹得够难看了不必搞得更难看
This doesn't have to get any uglier than it already is.
居然派了像你们这样的重量级人物来
If heavy hitters like you are being sent in,
真不知道这里藏了什么
there's no telling what's housed here.
可惜你没有机会看到它!
Pity you won't get a chance to see it.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure about that?
别让他们跑了!
Don't let them get away.
Ah!
我来搞定他们
I got them.
你不是为钱卖♥♥命的打手
You're not some hired goon.
那个婆娘已经无药可救了
That dame's a lost cause.
你们在亚特兰蒂斯还说“婆娘”这个词吗?
You guys still say "dame" in Atlantis?
暗翼不来吗?
Darkwing not coming? - Ah!
他跟控时巨鳄大战了一场现在还没恢复过来
Still healing after the Chronodile battle.
帮个忙吧?
Little help?
那赤速呢?
Red Rush?
Ah!
正在俄♥罗♥斯♥忙呢
Busy in Russia.
火星侠则正在帮暗血执行一项重要任务
And Martian Man's helping Dark Blood on some important mission.
我相信我们能搞定的
I'm sure we're fine.
不过我叫了预备军过来 以防万一-真的吗?
But I called in the reservist just in case.Really?
千万别让他听到你这么叫他
Don't let him hear you call him that.
我来搞定她
She's mine.
做梦!
You wish.
他对“预备军”这个说法有意见?
He has a problem with "reservist"?
Ah!
他拒绝加入团队但他说过如果有需要 他会帮忙
He refused to join the team, but said he'd help out if needed.
这不正是“预备军”的意思吗?
Is that not the very definition of the word?
你需要多多了解男人才行
You've got a lot to learn about men.
Ah!
不感兴趣
No interest.
Ow!
战女!大楼会...
War Woman! It's gonna...
来得刚刚好
Just in time.
新战服?
New suit?
纯白战服对你来说不够酷炫吗?
Plain white thing not flashy enough for you?
是的 裁缝说它不够经典
Yeah, the tailor said it wasn't iconic enough.
据说现在的人
Apparently everyone's running around
都喜欢穿着胸前写着一个大字母的战服
with a big letter on their chest these days.
所以你也跟风?
Is that what this is?
我只是需要把你转移一下
I only needed a diversion.
他们会把大楼搞垮 砸到我们头上的
They're gonna bring the facility down on top of us.
而且你的预产期是两个星期后
And you weren't due for two more weeks.
抱歉 布兰迪沃斯博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Brandyworth.
我不想让你失望
I don't mean to let you down.
我...知道这个宝宝有多重要
I know how important this baby is.
不 波莉 你没有做错任何事
No, you didn't do anything wrong, Polly.
都怪我没找到另一条出路
I should have found another woman.
他们越来越近了
They're getting closer.
必须把你送到医院去
We have to get you to a hospital.
我会撑不下去的 对吗?
I'm not gonna make it, am I?
我有预感
I can feel it.
照顾好我的宝宝
Take care of my baby.
答应我你会照顾我的宝宝
Promise me you will.
波莉 你不会有事的
Polly, you're gonna be fine.
我...很抱歉
I'm... so sorry.
很抱歉我把你弄成了这样
I'm so sorry I did this to you.
埃里克森!
实验室发生了袭击我正在把波莉送到安全的地方
Erickson, there was an attack.
I'm getting Polly somewhere safe.
把我的标本带回来
Bring my specimen back.
她快临盆了
She's in labor.
我们正在去山谷医院的路上
We're headed for the valley hospital.
那个孩子太宝贵了
That child is too valuable to leave her birth
不能让平民医生迎接她的诞生
in the hands of civilian doctors.
我们有一家医院
We have a hospital.
你赶紧掉头
Turn your car around.
不行 实验室大楼已经不安全了
No, the facility is compromised.
我们不能冒险 她承受的压力...
We can't risk it. The stress she's under...
马上把她带回来!
Bring her back. Now!
你会得到你的武器的
You'll get your weapon,
最终你会因此而感谢我的
and in the end, you'll thank me for it.
这名产妇的情况非常危险
This woman is in great danger.
她的孩子是个超人类
Her baby's a superhuman.
看出来了
We can see that.
接下来由我们接手 这位先生...
We can take it from here, Mister...
布兰迪沃斯博士
Dr. Brandyworth.
即将出生的这个孩子在任何方面都是独一无二的
But the child about to be born is unique in every conceivable way.
你们必须准备好应对任何...
You must be ready for any unexpected...
No...
妇产科 在哪里?
Maternity. Where?
不
No. No.
你做了什么?
标本在哪?
What have you done? Where's the specimen?
她们没有...
They didn't...
她们没有活下来
They didn't survive.
搜查医院
给我找到她们的尸体
Search the hospital. Find me the bodies.
快去!
Go!
布兰迪沃斯 你最好给自己留点眼泪
You better save some tears for yourself, Brandyworth.
你会用得上的
You'll need them.
这不是任何人的错
It's nobody's fault.
发生不好的事...
Bad things just...
谁都不想的
They just happen.
威金斯先生和夫人?
Mr. And Mrs. Wilkins?
我们都以为她没了 可是她...
We all thought she was gone, but she...
她回到了我们身边
she came back to us.
Oh.
什么?
What?
她回来了
She came back.
你们的女儿是个斗士
Aw... - Your daughter is a fighter.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
谢谢你!
Oh, thank you. Thank you!
Oh.
她...她很完美 她太完美了
Oh... - Oh, she's just perfect.
无敌少侠
原子女侠伊芙
♪ You've got this golden way of ♪
♪ Making my body sway ♪
♪ Of making my mind fly away ♪
♪ Of making it fly ♪
♪ It's the world I love to be in ♪
♪ Come on, let's go high above the ceiling ♪
♪ Oh, we could be feeling ♪
♪ Oh, what we could be feeling ♪
画画的兔子
♪ I'm one of those witches, babe ♪
♪ I'm one of those witches, babe ♪
♪ Just don't try to save me 'cause ♪
♪ I don't want to be saved ♪
♪ I'm one of those witches, babe ♪
♪ I'm one of those witches, babe ♪
♪ Just don't try to save me 'cause ♪
♪ I don't want to be saved ♪
♪ Me, I've got my own little magic...
小萨真的很爱她的乐高
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表