剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
伙计们 帮帮忙
Guys! Help me!
马克
Mark?
不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone?
你到底去了哪里 -事实不是这样的
Where the hell did you go?-This isn't what it looks like.
等等 安珀
Wait! Amber!
你的恢复情况有时很令人揪心
Your recovery was tenuous at times.
你一直陪着我
You stayed with me?
我从没离开过
I never left.
你知道在这么短时间内 培育这些细胞有多难吗
You know how hard it is to grow cells this quickly?
你们完成了工作才能收到简略图
You will receive the schematics when you finish your work.
那我们需要一些保障
We need some insurance.
这是战服上最早沾上的血液
This is the oldest blood on the suit.
是诺兰先动手的
Nolan struck first.
你为什么那么做 -我什么都没做
Why did you do it?-I didn't do anything.
去你的 诺兰
Fuck you, Nolan.
BGM: I Like Myself (Most Of -The Time) by K. -Flay
♪ I like myself most of the time... ♪
安珀 听我说 我能向你解释一切 就...
Amber, listen,I can explain everything, just--
♪ ...Most of the time... ♪
♪ I like myself most of the time ♪
咖啡
♪ Is that a crime? ♪
♪ Is that a crime? ♪
♪ Even planet Earth took seven days... ♪
♪ Even if it looks real ♪
♪ You can fake it in a million different ways ♪
♪ Nobody chose to have their face ♪
♪ But you're stuck with it... ♪
♪ So rather than counting my curses ♪
♪ I try to stay positive ♪
♪ I don't think I'm perfect ♪
♪ But I've got some things together ♪
♪ I see photos of proposals ♪
顶级道哥 谢谢你!#原子女侠伊芙 打败对手!
葡萄园王后 下一场丰收形势大好
♪ That I know are empty gestures ♪
♪ Get a grip... ♪
♪ You only got one shot let 'er rip ♪
♪ Take a dip, have a smoke ♪
♪ Try to laugh at the jokes ♪
♪ Ha! ♪
♪ I like myself most of the time ♪
♪ Is that a crime? ♪
♪ Is that a crime? ♪
♪ I like myself most of the time... ♪
你为什么留着它
Why did you keep it?
我是用它来对付达米恩暗血的
I used it to take care of Damien Darkblood,
但也许我也在心里 隐隐地希望你能找到它
but maybe part of me wanted you to find it, too.
在一起生活了20年 我有资格知道真♥相♥
After 20 years together,I deserve to know the truth.
几个月前我就想告诉你了
I wanted to tell you months ago.
可你没有
But you didn't.
你被谁控制了吗
Was someone controlling you?
被谁勒索了吗
Were you-- were you blackmailed?
他们是拿我或马克的性命来威胁你了吗
Did they threaten me or Mark?
不是
No.
那为什么
Then why?
你必须相信我
You need to trust me.
如果你能相信我
If you can do that,
我们就会没事 马克也会没事
we'll be okay.Mark too.
一切都会雨过天晴的
Everything will be fine.
相信你 我现在还怎么能相信你
Trust you?How could I possibly trust you now?
因为你了解我
Because you know me.
我以为自己对你非常了解
There's a lot of things I thought I knew about you.
护卫队员是我们的朋友
The Guardians were our friends.
他们是好人 拯救了许多生命 而且他们有自己的家人
They were good people.They saved lives.They had families.
你杀了他们 -我当时没有选择
You killed them.-I had no choice.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你说几个月前就想告诉我了 可你现在还是没有向我坦白
You said you wanted to tell me months ago,but you're still not telling me now.
不 我不相信你 再也不相信了
No, I don't trust you.Not anymore.
你破坏了我对你的信任
You broke that.
如果你没有别的话要说 请你离开
If you don't have anything else to say,you need to leave.
黛比...
Debbie--
离开我的家
Get out of my house.
你这只是气话
You don't mean that.
滚出我的家
Get out of my house!
我们以后再谈吧
We'll talk later.
嘿 -马克 是妈妈 听我说...
Hey...-Mark? It's Mom. Listen to me--
我不能接电♥话♥ 请留言 不过最好给我发短♥信♥
I'm not around.You could leave a message,but wouldn't you rather text me instead?
马克 是妈妈 回家吧 求你了
Mark, it's Mom.Come home. Please--
黛比 对不起 你必须跟我们走 没时间了
Debbie, I'm sorry, but you have to come with us.There's no time.
谢谢 威廉
Thanks, William.
回头见 -再见 安珀 回头见
See you later.-Bye, Amber.See you later.
安珀
Amber!
拜托 这样做很蠢
Come on, this is dumb.
不 愚蠢的是 我居然被你的鬼话骗了这么久
No, what's dumb is how long I've been putting up with your bullshit.
你说得对 我是个混球 很抱歉我没有早一点有自知之明
You're right.I've been an asshole,and I'm sorry I didn't realize that sooner,
但那一切在今天就结束
but that all stops today.
安珀...
Amber...
说出来吧
Oh, here we go...
安珀 我是无...
Amber, I'm in--
天啊 -没关系
Oh, my god!-It's okay.
这就是我总是迟到或放你鸽子的原因
This is why I'm always late, or why I don't show,
因为我总是在别的地方拯救生命 阻止坏人
because I'm off saving lives,or stopping some bad guys, or...
或者要去火星
going to Mars.
有很多次我都想告诉你
I wanted to tell you so many times.
你听到我刚才说的话了吗
Uh...did you hear what I just said?
我知道你是超级英雄
I know you're a superhero.
你知道
You know...Y-you know?
我又不是弱智 我几个星期前就猜出来了
I'm not an idiot.I figured it out weeks ago.
那我们为什么要吵架
Then why are we fighting?
我们吵架是因为你骗了我
We're fighting because you lied to me.
你让我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
You made me feel stupid and unimportant--
这是个秘密身份
It's a secret identity!
你不信任我 -我现在不是信任你吗
and because you don't trust me.-I'm trusting you now!
天啊 你觉得说出来就足够了 这想法真可爱
Oh, my god.I mean, it's cute you think that's enough.
可是 安珀...
But Amber...
飞走吧 飞行侠
Fly away, flyboy,
或者走楼梯 我一点都不在乎
or take the stairs.I really don't give a shit.
我想自己一个人待着
I'd like to be alone.
有人吗
Hello?
还妄想会有“热烈欢迎
Hmm, so much for "welcome back."
祝贺你被巨型太空猫
Congrats for not dying
害得要做开颅手术 居然能大难不死”的话呢
when a giant space cat gave you brain surgery.
她来了
There she is!
欢迎回来 野兽女孩!
见到你太高兴了 -我们的姑娘回来了
It's so good to see you!-Haha, there's our girl!
嘿 -嘿 野兽女孩
Hey, hey! -Hey, Monster Girl!
欢迎回家
Welcome back!
她凯♥旋♥归来了
She returns victorious!
得了 你这懒骨头也是时候回来了
Well, well, well,it's about time you dragged your lazy ass back here.
我一个人跟这些呆子待着觉得挺腻烦的
I was getting pretty tired of hanging out with these dorks all by myself.
我们现在开始狂欢吧
We start partying now.
现在是早上10点
It's 10:00 a.m.
我们是全球护卫队
We're the Guardians of the Globe, baby.
如果我们随时准备好了牺牲 我们就有权随时想喝酒就喝酒
If we can die at any time,uh, we can drink at any time.
我把你的照片贴在了旁边
I put your picture on the side!
真可爱 但我有乳糖不耐受
Cute.But I'm lactose intolerant.
慢着
Whoa, hold on.
你到底了不了解我呀
Do you know me at all?
我在里面装的是啤酒 不客气
I filled them with beer.You're welcome.
猜猜这活儿花了他多少工夫 -还有他浪费了多少牛奶
Guess how long it took him to do that?-And how much milk he wasted.
我把牛奶全倒下水道了
I poured it all down the drain.
培训的时候 你怎么就没有这种创意呢
Why are you never this industrious when it involves training?
这是怎么回事 我的脑袋被猛扁 得住院一周
How come I get my head beat in,and it's a week in the hospital.
你的脑袋被揍 却换回了你的超能力
You get your head beat in,and your powers come back?
这是我忍♥受这家伙带来的善果
I figure it's karma for putting up with this guy.
不客气
You're welcome.
野兽女孩 我很高兴你康复了
I am delighted at your recovery, Monster Girl.
非常高兴
Very much.
多亏了你我才能恢复过来
I wouldn't be recovered if it wasn't for you.
是你救了我的命
You saved my life.
当然了 我绝不会让你死的
Of course.I would never let you die.
抱歉
My apologies.
有个程序小故障 很快就能彻底修好了
A small programming error.Soon to be fixed permanently.
天啊 刚才也太吓人了
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表