剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Holy shit!Well, that was creepy.
那是我见你做过最吓人的事...
That was like the creepiest thing I've seen you do since--
你记得那次吗 我看见你修理自己的脑袋
Do you remember that time I caught you operating on your own head?
我发誓 他的脑袋放在长椅上 他就站在那个脑袋前面
I swear to god,he had his head on the bench,and he was just standing over it,
用一把飞利浦螺丝起子把它撬开
prying it open with a Phillips head screwdriver.
天啊 我可以再喝一杯牛奶吗
Oh, my god. Can I get another...
你 下车
You!Get out of the truck.
我说了 下车...
I said, get out of the--
什么情况
Huh?
请后退
Step back,please.
两位先生
Gentlemen.
那是什么
What is that?
过来吧 我相信你们可以自己解答这个问题
Come, now,I believe you can answer that question on your own.
这是真正的机器人
It's the real Robot.
说得对 这么看来 也许你才是原体
Well done.Perhaps you're the original, then?
我们一直在给你培育一个新的肉身
We've been growing you a new body.
现在介绍结束了 给我展示你们的工作成果吧
And now introductions are complete,show me your work.
完美
It's perfect.
我们是专业人士
We are professionals.
除了定时释放的真菌毒素液囊
Except for the timed-release mycotoxin sacs,
内嵌的皮层柱超驰控制装置和七个...
the embedded cortical override,and the seven--
抱歉 应该是八个突触收发器以外
oh, sorry, eight, synaptic transceivers.
我希望自己是唯一控制我的身体的人
Maybe I'm old-fashioned,but I prefer to be the only person in control of my body.
拜托 如果你们没打过这个心眼 我反倒会失望
Please.I would have been disappointed if you hadn't tried.
把那些全拿掉
Remove all of that,
加上这个由我设计的小升级
add in this small upgrade of my own design,
然后就可以谈你们的报酬了
and we can discuss your payment.
先谈我们的报酬 我们再按你的要求去做
Let's discuss our payment and we'll do all of that.
一个全球防御局控制项圈
A Global Defense Agency control collar
能钝化最强的意志 这是一种具有高度抑制性的技术
placates the strongest of wills.A highly-restricted technology.
它经过加密处理
It's encrypted.
再说了 彼此信任 日后好相见
Besides, a little trust goes a long way.
以行动来表示更实际
Actions go further.
看看我 孤零零的 手无缚鸡之力
There.I am alone and helpless.
天啊 孤零零倒是真的 手无缚鸡之力 这我很怀疑
Sheesh.Alone, yes.Helpless, I doubt it.
照他说的去做吧
Do what he wants.
这个必须放在... -上脑干
It needs to be placed on the -Upper brainstem.
我知道神经连接长什么样
I recognize a neural-link when I see one.
昨天发生的事太糟糕了
Yesterday was messed up.
瑞克还能恢复正常吗
I mean, is Rick ever gonna be okay?
天啊 那个辛克莱拿活人来做实验...
God...What that Sinclair guy was doing to people...
西塞尔的团队很厉害 他们会帮助瑞克的
Cecil's team knows what they're doing.They'll help Rick.
我这话不吐不快
I gotta say it--
如果你当时马上帮我找他 这一切都不会发生了
If you had helped me find him right away,none of this would have ever happened.
我知道 对不起
I know.I'm sorry.
我很差劲
I suck.
一点儿都不奇怪 我好不容易爱上了别人 可是
It figures,I finally fall for someone,and then...
没想到 他变成了机器人
boom.Cyborg.
过去六个月我很少见到你 就是因为这个原因
So this is why I've hardly seen you the last six months.
因为你是超级英雄
Because you're a superhero.
现在不是了 -什么 为什么
Not anymore.-What? Why?
因为我是个不靠谱的朋友 当别人的男朋友更差劲
Because I'm a terrible friend and a worse boyfriend.
因为我高中最后一年肯定会不及格
Because I'm gonna fail my last year of high school.
因为我曾经拥有自己想要的一切 却把这一切都搞砸了
Because I got everything I ever wanted,and I messed it all up.
我当时真该听我爸的劝告 -你♥爸♥
I should've listened to my dad.-Your dad?
全能侠
Omni-Man.
当然了
Of course.
你♥爸♥是全能侠
Your dad's Omni-Man.
我怎么一直就没看出来
How did I never see that?
我真是个窝囊废
I am such a screw-up.
好了 打住 别再生闷气了 你这个巨婴
Okay, stop.Enough with the sulking, you big baby.
什么 -你会飞 谁都伤害不了你
What?-You can fly.You're invulnerable.
你♥爸♥是最伟大的超级英雄 你妈爱你 关心你
Your dad's the greatest superhero on Earth,and your mom loves and cares about you.
你需要好好学习把成绩追上来
You just need to study, and you can pull up your grades.
不过你确实是个差劲的男友 这一切都是你自作自受
But you were a terrible boyfriend to Amber,and you got what you deserved.
抱歉 但我说的是实话
Sorry, not sorry.
几乎失去了最性感的男人这种事 我都能承受得了
If I can deal with almost losing the hottest guy I've ever had,
你也能承受眼前的事
you can deal with this.
干吗 朋友之间就必须说实话
What?Friends tell friends the truth.
不是这种伤人的话 我刚被甩了
Not like that, they don't!I just got dumped, dude!
你几个星期前就被甩了 你没意识到而已
You got dumped weeks ago, you just didn't realize it.
你就像武士电影里的坏人 被人砍成了两截
You're like a bad guy in a samurai movie who gets cut in half,
还自认为没事 后来才发现
but thinks they're fine until they're like,
“天啊 我的上半身跟我的下半身正在分开”
"Oh, my god,my top half's sliding away from my bottom half."
我爱你 但我需要找其他人倾诉
I love you, man,but I need someone else to talk to.
长官 他们现在正在干扰
Sir, they are interfering now.
黛比 很好 我们得谈... -是诺兰杀死了护卫队员
Debbie?Good. We need to talk about -Nolan killed the Guardians of the Globe.
我知道
I know.
你知道了居然不告诉我
How could you know and not tell me?
我不能让诺兰发觉我们知道了
I couldn't risk Nolan finding out we knew.
在我们搞清楚他的企图 以及如何阻止他之前不能
Not until we figured out what he was doing and how to stop him.
对了 我们在这两方面都失败了
We failed on both those counts, by the way.
你说“阻止他”是什么意思
What do you mean, stop him?
你的意思是杀死他
Do you mean kill him?
西塞尔 -我不确定我们能否杀死他
Cecil -I'm not sure we could kill him.
反正我们没这个能力
Not us, anyway.
也许能与全能侠势均力敌 并最终战胜他的人
There's only one person I know who might be able to go toe-to-toe
只有一个
with Omni-Man and come out on top, Debbie.
不行 绝对不行 你不准
No.No. Never.You can't.
黛比 马克在哪 他在...
Where's Mark, Debbie?Where's--
无敌少侠
马克 全球护卫队员是我杀死的
Mark...I killed the Guardians of the Globe.
等等 在你说话之前 请听我说完
Wait, before you say anything, just listen.Please.
我不是禽兽 我当时并不想杀他们
I'm not a monster.I didn't want to do it...
但我不得不这么做
but it had to be done.
那是我的责任
It was my responsibility.
其他人不会明白 但我知道你能
Other people won't understand that,but I know you can.
我接下来要告诉你的话将改变一切
What I'm about to tell you will change everything.
你一定要记住 你是我儿子 我爱你 爱你母亲胜过...
Just remember, you're my son,and I love you and your mother more than...
我在干什么
What am I doing?
真恶心
Disgusting.
我设计它时 没想过要让它的液体流出来 也没想过把它打开
I didn't design it to be drained,or ever opened.
发生了什么改变
What changed?
我认识了一个人 请腾点位置
I met someone.Make room, please.
请尽快
Hurry, please.
空气对我有毒 让我的...肺部灼烧
Air is toxic to me.It burns my-- my lungs.
脸别这么臭 掷硬币是你输了
Don't make a face.You lost the coin toss.
这会很痛苦
This will be painful.
我这一辈子都很痛苦
My entire life has been painful.
你明白这道程序 并不能把你嫁接到新的身体上
You realize this procedure doesn't transfer you to the new body.
这只能复♥制♥你的大脑
It creates a copy of your mind.
对你来说 不会发生任何变化
For you, nothing will change.
对他来说 这将改变一切
For him, everything will.
我...明白
I... understand.
三 二...
Three, two...
进度5%
当然了 他的大脑不正常
Of course, his brain's abnormal.
你之前没想到吗 看看他
You didn't think of that?Look at him!
你能闭嘴吗
Shut up, will you?
他的运动皮层只有豌豆大小
His motor cortex is the size of a pea.
他的枕叶和顶叶也一样
Same for his occipital and parietal lobes.
它们全被他体积过大的大脑吸收了
They've all been eaten alive by his oversized cerebrum.
这个系统无法承受如此密集的神经元
The system wasn't designed for neurons this dense.
你是在说我们愚蠢吗
Are you calling us stupid?
对 我是在说我们愚蠢
Yes.I'm calling us stupid.
现在进行补救 但是会很危险
Compensating now,but it's gonna be close.
白♥痴♥ 你刚刚害我们失去了我们的控制项圈
Idiot!You just lost us our control collars.
在我们失去其他所有东西之前 快去拿灭火器吧
Just get the fire extinguisher before we lose everything else.
我是哪个
Which...Which am I?
你瞧 不只是我们有这毛病
See?It's not just us.
掷硬币你赢了 猛♥男♥ 你是新的
You won the coin toss, champ.You're the new one.
我没想到会这样
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表