剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Work the fry-station at Burger-Mart?That ship has sailed, amigo.
你这辈子就这样了 你只能干这个了
This is your life now.This is what you do.
不是
No, it's not.
你是一堆行走的岩石 爆头是你的专长
You're a walking pile of rocks.You break heads.
就这样 只能这样 你早点接受现实吧
That's it.That's all.Own it already.
我知道你会继续为我工作
See, I know you're gonna keep working for me.
问题是 你希望这份工作有多痛苦
The question is,how painful do you want it to be?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你以为你用拳头能逃出我的掌心
You think you can just punch your way out of this?
我知道你家人住哪里
I know where your family lives,
那意味着在我放你走之前 你要一直替我卖♥♥命
and that means you work for me until I say you're fucking done!
好 看到了吗
Yeah, see?See!
正是因为你这种惊人的能力 让我绝不会放你走
Impressive shit like that is exactly why I'm never letting you go!
另外 你现在也得赔这张桌子的钱 这是进口意大利枫木桌
Plus, now you gotta pay for the desk, too.This was imported Italian maple.
现在把它扔回太空去
Now just throw it back into space.
拯救了世界 或至少拯救了这个国家的感觉如何
How does it feel to save the world?Or at least the country?
对了 刚才那个算小的
By the way, that was a small one.
那个算小的
That was a small one?
你真该看看几年前被我扔走的那块陨石
Yeah, you should've seen the asteroid I diverted a few years ago.
有德克萨斯州那么大
The size of Texas.
糟了 老爸 我得走了
Aw, crap.I gotta run, Dad.
嘿 不管你有什么事 都比不上你的训练重要
Hey, whatever that is,your training is more important.
要着眼大局 对吗
Big picture, right?
我知道 但是我约了安珀
I know, but it's Amber.
马克 这事我们谈过的
Mark, we talked about this.
爸...
Dad...
下不为例 好吧
This one time, okay?
太好了
Yes!
我知道我来晚了一点
I know I'm a little late...
我带了甜品
I brought dessert.
好吧 确实是我不对
Okay, that's fair.
你说得对 你妈妈的厨艺太棒了
You were right.Your mom's a great cook.
你应该自己告诉她的 在吃晚餐的时候 那是在两个小时前
You should've told her that yourself.During dinner.Two hours ago.
我试过给你发短♥信♥... -我对你重要吗 马克
I tried to text you-- -Am I important to you, Mark?
重要 当然重要了
Uh... yeah.Of course.
感觉完全不是这么回事
Well, it really doesn't feel like it.
我们半数的约会你都迟到 或者取消 或者根本不出现
Half the time we make plans,you're late,or you cancel,or you just don't show,
而且你的借口很蹩脚 -等一下
and your excuses suck.-Hold on--
可是你会买♥♥我喜欢的寿司
But then you pick up the sushi I like,
或者在我的储物柜里留张字条
or you leave a note in my locker,
或者在课后给我惊喜
or you surprise me after class,
而且你的接吻技巧不差
and you're not a bad kisser,
但这也不能给你借口继续这样做
but that doesn't make it okay if you keep doing it,
今天晚上你的表现绝对不过关 今天是三个月纪念日
and tonight was just definitely not okay.This was three months.
今天本该见我妈妈
This was meeting my mom.
只是...我有家庭责任
It's just...I have these family responsibilities.
我帮我爸处理一些工作
I help my dad with work.
很难兼顾这么多事情
It's hard making it all fit.
是 没关系 那你就做决定啊
Sure. That's fine.Then make that choice,
可你跟我玩这一套
but then this?
我忍♥无可忍♥了
I'm not doing this anymore.
我有过前车之鉴 一次已经足够了
I've been down this road before,and once was enough.
慢着 -为什么
Hold on-- -Why?
因为我...
Because...I'm, uh...
你什么
You're what?
我...
I'm...
我会改进的 我保证
I'm gonna do better.I promise.
证明给我看
Prove it.
喂 老爸 -马克
Hey, Dad.-Mark,
大象怪就在我眼前抢劫市中心的一家店
I'm watching the Elephant rob a store downtown.
他很适合给你练手 -我真没这个心情
He'd be perfect practice for you.-I'm not really in the mood--
马克...
Mark...
好吧 我这就来
Okay. I'm coming.
这才是我的好儿子
That's my boy.
某人是不是要我买♥♥奶油糖涟漪冰淇淋 -爸爸
Did somebody ask for butterscotch ripple?-Daddy!
妈妈 爸爸收到了我的短♥信♥
Mommy, he got my text!
很好
Good.
这说明我们的手♥机♥还有话费
Means we still have service.
我们还没有摆脱他们 是吗
We're not out, are we?
奈莎 没那么容易
Nessa, it's not that simple.
别说了
Don't.
我想坐在你旁边
I wanna sit with you.
等等 宝贝 我来帮你
Wait, baby. Let me help.
爸爸 快看 是一个超级英雄
Daddy look, a superhero!
他是好人吗
Is he a good guy?
大家是这么说的
That's what people say.
你是好人吗
Are you a good guy?
我...
I...
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他呀 他自称为...
Him?He calls himself--
无敌少侠
七人死亡 一人活着 就是你丈夫
Seven dead.One Alive.Your husband.
嘿 黛比 -天啊
Hey, Debbie-- -Jesus!
波尔多那个地方叫什么来着
What was the name of that place in Bordeaux?
那个卖♥♥巧克力糕点的地方
The one with the chocolate pastry thingies?
安德烈闪电馆
Uh, the...éclair d'André?
就是它 谢了 亲爱的
That's it!Thanks, sweetie.
犹他州 距离 密♥码♥ 资金
血 战服 DNA
嘿 我要拿回我的战服
Hey, I need my costume back.
我才不在乎它是不是被撕破了
I don't care how torn up it is.
那是机密物品 我要把它拿回来
It's classified,and I want it back.
去拿过来 马上
Go get it.Now.
我跟别人分手并不需要通知你们
I don't need to tell you when I break up with someone.
我答应让你当超级英雄的唯一理由 我说的是唯一理由
The only, and I mean only reason I agreed to you being a superhero
就是因为雷克斯会在你身边照顾你
was because Rex was there to take care of you.
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
你父亲只是说我们非常喜欢雷克斯
Your father only means that we liked Rex very much,
有他保护你的安全让我们感到安心
and we felt good that he was keeping you safe.
但既然现在你已经不是护卫队的一员...
But now that you're not even part of a team...
雷克斯劈腿了
Rex cheated on me!
少侠队解散了 我们就掰了 这种事很正常
Teen Team broke up.They're both over. It happens.
原谅他 -什么
Forgive him. -What?
所有男人都会犯错
All guys make mistakes!
不要变成一个...
Don't be a--
你只是个18岁的女生
You're an 18-year-old girl.
你不能独自担当英雄的责任
You can't do this hero bullshit on your own.
你根本就不应该担当这个责任
You shouldn't be doing it at all.
首先 我能够独♥立♥胜任我想做的任何事
One, I can do anything I want on my own.
真的是任何事 我可以轻而易举地在分子层面重组原子
Literally!I can rearrange atoms on a molecular level like it's easy,
其次 我根本就不确定我想继续做这些事
and two, I'm not even sure I want to do this anymore!
很好 也是时候了
Good!It's about time.
这个愚蠢的家庭也包括在内
That includes this stupid family!
不
No
萨曼莎 -你敢把这扇门留在这里
Samantha!-Don't you leave that door there!
♪ Been sailing seas of the spoiled and the rotten ♪
♪ Been throwing over board the once forgotten ♪
♪ Things you never think about when thinking's such a bore ♪
你漏了几个字母没写
You missed a few letters.
油漆要钱买♥♥的 而且你的名字又臭又长
Paint costs money and you got a long-ass name.
你就是几个月前 抢劫银行被我阻止的那个人
Oh, you're that guy I stopped from robbing a bank a few months ago.
我叫泰坦
My name's Titan.
你...是来报仇的 行啊 我们开打吧
Oh... you're--you're out for revenge.Fine, let's do this.
我把你找来不是为了打架 -打不赢
I didn't call you here to fight.-Because I'd win?
上次是你走运
You got lucky.
确实
Sure, I did.
我把你叫来是因为我需要你帮忙
I called you here because I need your help.
我为什么要帮你 你是罪犯
Why would I help you?You're a criminal.
你甚至不知道这话什么意思
You don't even know what that word means.
我很确定自己知道
Uh, pretty sure I do.
你根本不知道
No, you don't.
我不是罪犯 我只是欠了一个人的钱 现在脱不了身了
I'm not a criminal,I just owed one money,and now I can't get out.
那又怎样
So?
你不是英雄吗 不是应该帮助他人 打倒坏人吗
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表