剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Goodnight, Mark Grayson.
♪ Feel like we in paradise ♪
♪ Paradise... ♪
赞
Yes!
♪ But I swear I've never loved you more... ♪
嘿
Hey...
这是什么情况
Uh, what's going on?
美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局要启动第一次火星载人探测任务了
NASA's about to launch the first manned mission to Mars.
我看到了 这很棒
Yeah, I saw that. It's cool.
我需要你父亲暗中监视这个任务
I need your father to shadow the mission
确保万无一失 但他不愿意
and make sure nothing goes wrong.Only, he won't do it.
我正忙着训练我儿子 西塞尔
I'm busy training my son, Cecil,
全球护卫队不在了 地球需要我留守
and with the Guardians gone,I'm needed here on Earth.
要是我不了解你 会以为你是想找办法除掉我
If I didn't know better,I'd say you were trying to get rid of me.
全球护卫队员被杀害 所以我希望你来负责这个任务
It's because of the Guardians' massacre that I want you on this mission.
地球现在需要一场胜利
The planet needs a win right now,and this is it.
你觉得如果地球被袭击
You think people are gonna care about Mars
而我又不在这里的话 人们会关心火星的事吗
if there's an attack on Earth,and I'm not here to save them?
如果最早登上火星的四个人死掉的话 他们就会关心了
I think they're gonna care if the first four people to walk on another world end up dying there.
我的家人和这个星球 才是我的首要任务 不用多说了
My priority is to my family and this planet.End of story.
我猜我该在这时候自告奋勇
I guess this is the part where I volunteer?
你上次来让我爸上太空的时候 不就是这么解决的吗
I mean, that's what happened last time you came here asking Dad to go to space.
是 上次是去月球 马克 那几乎算不上是太空
Yeah, that was the moon, Mark.That hardly counts as space
你还说我有责任要承担呢 这不算是责任吗
You were just teaching me I've got responsibilities.Isn't this one of them?
你的责任比四位宇航员重大
Your responsibilities are bigger than four astronauts,
西塞尔并没有让你去 他是来请我去
and Cecil didn't ask you to go.He asked me.
如果这孩子想去 那他将帮人类一个大忙
If the kid wants to go, he'd be doing humanity a favor.
黛比 快帮我劝劝他
Debbie, help me out here.
我不喜欢马克翘课
I don't like Mark missing school,
但没有比保护大家更好的理由
but I can't think of a better reason than keeping people safe.
我要翘几节课 我明天内就能去一趟火星再回来
How much school am I really gonna miss?I can zip up to Mars and be back tomorrow.
仅凭你不知道火星的距离这一点
The fact that you don't know how far away Mars is,
就说明你不该翘课
is exactly why you shouldn't be missing school.
这项任务为期两周
It's a two-week mission.
两周 爸爸说得对 我还没准备好
Two weeks?Dad's right, I'm not ready.
我和安珀进展顺利
Things with Amber are going really well.
宝贝儿子 会有很多人告诉你 该如何运用你的超能力
Sweetheart...Lots of people are going to tell you how to use your powers,
但最终做决定的是你
but it's up to you to make these decisions.
你必须决定自己想当什么样的英雄
You need to decide what kind of hero you want to be.
我接受
I'll do it.
那准备一份午餐吧 小子
Well, pack a lunch, kid.
你明天启程
You leave tomorrow.
我们本来是想让诺兰离开地球
Sir, we wanted Nolan off-planet
好让我们在不引起他的怀疑的情况下
so we could investigate him for the murders
调查他是否与谋杀有关
without arousing his suspicion.
把马克送走对我们有什么好处
What does sending Mark away get us?
一个机会 看看这小子的能耐
A chance to see what this kid can do,
更重要的是能检验他是善是恶
and more importantly,if his heart's in the right place.
要是恶呢
And if it isn't?
唐纳德 一次噩梦般的情况 已经够我们操心了
One nightmare scenario is enough to worry about right now, Donald.
我不想骗安珀
I don't want to lie to Amber,
但我也不能跟她说实话
but I can't tell her the truth either.
所以嘛 跟普通人约会很烦
This is why dating regular people is a pain in the ass.
话是这么说 但你跟雷克斯谈恋爱 也没有修成正果啊
Sure, but it's not like dating Rex worked out
现在换个话题
Changing the subject now.
虽然我很想帮你应对你的特别危机
As much as I'd love to help with your very special crisis,
但我现在有自己的破事要处理
I've got my own crap to deal with now.
我跟你做个交易
I'll make you a deal.
你帮我想想怎么跟安珀说 我就帮你解决雷克斯
You help me with my Amber stuff,I'll help you with your Rex stuff
马克 让我心烦的不只是雷克斯 而是所有的事
It's not just Rex, Mark.It's everything.
我父母 学业 大学 还有...
It's my parents, and school, and college,
我不知道自己现在 是不是真的想当超级英雄
and I don't know if being a superhero is what I want to do right now.
但你想做什么别的事呢
But what else would you do?
我不知道 问题就在这里
I don't know.That's the problem.
要不 如果你有什么需要 或者想谈一谈 随时来找我
I guess...If you need anything or want to talk about it,I'm here.
先等我从火星回来
After I get back from Mars, I mean.
谢了
Thanks.
听好了 一旦你把秘密身份告诉了别人 就无法挽回了
Look, once you tell someone your secret identity,that's it.
所以 如果你要告诉安珀实情的话
So if you're going to tell Amber the truth,
你对她最好是认真的
you'd better be serious about her.
你对她的感情是认真的吗 马克
Are you serious about her, Mark?
天气情况没有变化
...the weather continues to hold
据说一切看起来正常
and we've been told everything's looking good
火星任务飞船发射只剩最后几分钟了
as we enter the last few minutes before the launch of the Mars mission shuttle.
马克
Mark?
我想着你需要个箱子放你的米筛
I figured you'd need something to store your rice separator in,
而且我在沙发里找到了点零钱 所以...
and I found some extra change in the couch, so...
你太贴心了 谢谢你
That's very thoughtful.Thank you.
进来吧 -安珀 听我说
Come on in.-Listen, um, Amber.
我正在...
I'm, uh...I'm
你正在干什么 -当志愿者
You're what?-Volunteering,
就像你一样 我要离开两个星期 去帮助他人
just like you.I'm-I'm going away and helping people for two weeks.
什么 -要去很远的地方
What?-Like far away.
那太好了 什么时候
Well, that's great. When?
离发射不到60秒
...just under 60 seconds to launch...
随时出发
Any minute now.
说真的 -差不多吧
For real? -More or less.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
一个像沙漠的地方
You know, it's desert-y.
那里人迹罕至
Hardly anyone goes there, um...
没有建筑物 -你居然不知道
There's almost no buildings or anything.-You don't know where you're going?
我是临时报名的
I signed up last minute.
点火顺序已经准备好了
...the firing sequence is armed and ready...
你很优秀 你让我想成为一个更好的人
Amber, you're incredible,and you make me want to be a better person,
所以虽然这句话听起来很绝望
so at the risk of sounding totally desperate,
但请你在我离开的这段时间里 不要对我失去兴趣
please don't lose interest in me while I'm gone.
我想你已经攒了大约两个星期的兴趣
I figure you've banked about two weeks of interest...
十 九 八 七...
Ten, nine, eight, seven...
也许三个星期
Maybe three.
...六 五 四 三...
...six, five, four, three
二 一 -我会给你带纪念品的
...two, one.-I'll bring you back a souvenir!
我们的火星计划已经开始了
And we have lift-off of the Mars mission.
这场对红色星球的国际探索
an international exploration of the red planet
将以我们只能想象的方式 扩展人类的知识
that will broaden humanity's knowledge in ways we can only imagine.
真棒
Cool.
小子 你差点没赶上
Cutting it close, kid.
我这不是到了吗
I'm here, aren't I?
对 你到了
Yeah, you are.
好了 最重要的一点 出了问题你才能出现
Okay, first thing,stay out of sight unless something goes wrong.
这项任务应该是人类太空飞行的一次胜利
This is supposed to be a win for human spaceflight.
我会悄悄的
I'm a ghost.
第二点 你在这项任务中的职责是防范火星人
Second,the main reason you're on this mission is the Martians
真的有火星人
What, there are Martians?
你以为火星人是从哪里来的 木星吗
Where'd you think Martian Man came from, Jupiter?
我从来没想过这事
I... never thought about it.
我们对他们所知甚少
We don't know much about 'em,
但他们住在地下 而且不爱接触陌生人
but we know they live underground and keep to themselves.
你应该不会遇到什么麻烦的 稍微留意就好
You shouldn't have any trouble.Just keep an eye out.
火星人 西塞尔 你说话怎么不讲重点啊
Martians.Way to bury the lede, Cecil.
其实重点是
Actually the lede
确保我们的宇航员能平安回家
is "Make sure our astronauts get home safe.
人类就指望你了
Humanity's counting on you."
这是在浪费马克的时间
It's a waste of Mark's time.
这是他决定的 我为他感到自豪
It was his decision, and I'm proud of him.
拥有超能力不就是为了做这些事吗
Isn't this what superpowers are for?
他不明白自己肩上的责任
He doesn't understand his responsibilities.
他才17岁 诺兰 他在此之前从来没有什么责任
He's 17, Nolan.He hasn't had responsibilities before now.
自从马克的超能力苏醒后 你就一直怪怪的
You know, ever since Mark got his powers,you've been different.
我正在尽心尽力地教他
I'm trying to teach him.
你一直若即若离 跟火♥药♥桶似的 给人感觉很尖刻
You've been distant,annoyed at everything,and you've been mean.
我最近压力太大了
I've been under a lot of stress!
你最近一直把家庭挂在嘴边 可你以前根本不谈家庭
You've been talking about home.You never talk about home.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表