剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
Hey, asshole!
无敌少侠
Invincible!
黑参孙 撤退
Black Samson, retreat!
不
No
可怜的小孩
Pathetic child.
不
No!
你们闯祸了
You guys just messed up.
没错 -闯大祸了
Indeed.-Big time.
可悲
Pathetic.
这场战斗跟我的水平不相称
This battle is beneath me.
杀死虫子不值得骄傲
There is no honor in killing insects.
不要
No...No, no, no.
完全没有预料到这个可能性
This was an unexpected possibility.
同位素 我们走
Isotope, let's go.
同位素
Isotope!
抱歉 小子
Sorry, kid.
没想到会这样收场
Didn't mean for it to end this way,
但我得去照顾我的家人了
but I gotta take care of mine.
希望你能撑过去
I hope you make it.
今晚的蔬菜煮得很软 萝丝 我亲自尝过的
The veggies are nice and soft tonight, Rose.I made sure of it.
谢谢你 安珀
Aw, thanks, Amber.
稍后来厨房♥找我吧 我带了我们聊过的那本书
Kurt, you want to find me in the kitchen later?I've got that book we were talking about.
那太好了 谢谢
That be great, thanks.
怎么了
What?
我连我英语班的同学都记不住 而你居然知道这里所有人的名字
I can barely remember my English class,and you know everyone here by name.
把世界改造成你希望的样子 对吗
Make the world you wanna live in, right?
对
Right.
我以为马克今晚会来的 我真的是这么以为的
I thought Mark would be here tonight.I really did.
他失血过多
He's losing too much blood.
压住那个伤口 快 检查他的瞳孔
Get pressure on that wound.Quick! Check his pupils.
她出现心房♥颤动 后退
She's fibrillating. Step back.
老天爷 他会不会死掉
Jesus fucking Christ.Are we gonna lose him?
有这种可能 长官 -不行
It's a possibility, sir.-No.
我们需要他 想尽一切办法救他
We need him.Do whatever it takes.
送份样本去实验室 以防万一
Get a sample to the lab,just in case.
这太可怕了 -那里有什么东西吗
Oh my god!This is terrible! -Anything in there?
他失血过多
He's losing way too much blood.
你能撑过去的 加油
You can do this.Come on!
爸
...Dad?
我知道只要我们一起努力 就能做到
We can...we work together.
他正在失去意识
We're losing him!
我得接这通电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
安珀 对不起
Amber, I'm sorry.
我得走了
I... I have to go.
怎么了 是马克打来的吗
What's wrong?Was that Mark?
没事的 有我在
It's okay, I'm here.
我会把你救回来的
I'll fix you.
我知道当你的爱似乎得不到同等回应时 很难继续爱那个人
I know it's hard to love someone when they don't seem to love you back,
但是马克爱你
but Mark loves you.
如果他能来 他肯定会来的
He'd be here if he could.
真佩服你 老大
I gotta hand it to you, boss.
不管你用了什么话 说服了那小子来帮你...
Whatever you told that kid to get him on your side,it fuckin'--
我跟他说的都是实话
I told him the truth.
我要为许多人让这个城市变得更好
I'm gonna make this city better for a lot of people...
但有些人比其他人重要
...but some people come first.
爸爸
Daddy!
这是我们的新家吗
Is this our new house?
♪ Make way for the king... ♪
♪ Make way for the kingdom ♪
♪ King me, checkmate... ♪
♪ This chess, not checkers ♪
♪ What can I say... ♪
有进展吗
Any progress?
天啊 这么不乐观
Jesus, that bad?
我们用尽了一切办法 药物 病毒
We've tried everything.Drugs, viruses,
细菌 朊病毒蛋白 甚至是纳米机器人和放射性物质
bacteria, prions,even nanobots and radioactives.
维特鲁姆人细胞完全不起反应
Viltrumite cells don't give a damn.
它们就是死不了
They just won't die.
继续尝试
Well, keep trying.
我感觉血液依然是解决方案
I got a feeling blood's still the answer.
马克格雷森
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表