剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
This place is pretty cool.
这也是全国最好的医学院之一
It's also one of the best med schools in the country.
所以我给你们安排了一堂生物学旁听课
That's why I arranged a little biology class sit-in for you guys.
你还想上医学预科吧
You're still thinking pre-med, right, William?
没错 他记得
Yup.He remembered!
失踪 道格查斯顿
表面没什么不同
It may look the same from the outside,
但年龄每增加十岁 患心脏病的几率就增加一倍
but the chance of heart failure doubles with each decade of life.
对此我们有何对策
What can we do about that?
当然了 得吃得更健康 运动有所帮助 还有药物
Eat better, sure.Exercise helps.Drugs, hmm.
但最终 我们的器官会衰竭
But fundamentally our parts wear out.
因此 我们的关注点是改善生活质量
Our focus is therefore on extending quality of life,
即使我们不能延长寿命本身
even if we can't extend life itself--
拜托
Oh, please.
辛克莱先生 看来你似乎又有高见要发表
Ah, Mr. Sinclair.Once again, it seems you have an opinion to share?
我要分享的是事实
I have the truth to share.
那个混球是谁
Who's the dick?
DA辛克莱
DA Sinclair.
他入学拿了天才奖学金 并拿这事到处宣传
He's here on a genius grant,and makes sure everyone knows it.
为了快点去到一个地方 我们不会选择跑步 而是会坐车
When you want to travel quickly,you don't run,you get in a car.
为了飞去另一个国家 我们不会拍动双臂
When you need to fly to another country,you don't flap your arms,
而是会坐飞机
you get on a plane.
我们都知道该怎么旅行 辛克莱先生 你想说什么
We're all aware how travel works, Mr. Sinclair.Your point?
所有人类的缺陷 不过是亟需被解决的机械挑战
All human failings are simply engineering challenges crying out to be solved.
我们是机器 我们尽早认识到这一点
We're machines,and the sooner we recognize that,
就能尽早释放我们全部的潜能
the sooner we'll reach our true potential.
哗众取宠
Dramatic much?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
我不觉得不好意思 你就是个混♥蛋♥
I'm not. You're being a jerk.
你有什么意见 辛克莱
What's your problem, Sinclair?
我有什么意见
My problem?
这所白♥痴♥学校让我有意见
My problem is this school of idiots.
麻省理工对我大献殷勤 耶鲁给我提供了一间实验室
MIT courted me.Yale offered me a lab--
你该接受呀
You should take it.
你让人印象深刻 瑞克
You're impressive, Rick.
肌肉发达 坚定自信 典型的雄性首领
Muscular.Assertive.Classic alpha male.
嘿 别跟他说这些恭维话
Hey!Don't say those...compliments to him.
辛克莱先生 你准备好学习的时候 随时可以回来
Mr. Sinclair...you can return when you're ready to learn.
那我们考试的时候再见了 瑞克
Then I'll see you at exams.Rick.
接我刚才的话 生活的质量而不是寿命的长度
As I was saying,quality of life, not quantity.
♪ I've always done the best I could ♪
♪ To get out of my neighborhood... ♪
我喜欢这里的风景
Well, I like the view.
♪ Growing up I spilt my blood ♪
♪ But you're still my home ♪
♪ Saturday night on the highest wall ♪
这是个开始
It's a start.
♪ It doesn't exist-- ♪
♪ --the law ♪
是我多心了吗 怎么感觉那个DA一直在偷瞄你
Was it just me,or was that DA guy checking you out?
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet... ♪
我敢打赌你经常有这个困扰
I bet you have that problem a lot.
拜托 我替他感到难过 他最需要的是朋友
Oh, please.I feel sorry for him.He needs friends more than anything.
你这么说真成熟
That is so evolved of you.
你还好吧
You okay?
你该不会还有脑震荡 而你没有告诉我吧
You don't still have a concussion or something you haven't told me about, do you?
什么 没有 我没事 我很好
What? Uh, no.I'm good, I'm really good.
如果你们俩想单独相处 我们可以几个小时后再在这里碰头
If you two want some time to wander,we can meet back here in a few hours.
好主意 待会儿见 你们迟到了也没关系
That's a great idea.See you both back here in a while!It's okay if you're late.
来吧 我们去好好参观一下这地方
Come on,let's go see what this place is really like.
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪
♪ But I won't stop now you can take a seat ♪
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪
♪ But I won't stop now you can take a seat ♪
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪
♪ But I won't stop now you can take a seat ♪
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪
♪ But I won't back down you can take a seat ♪
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet ♪
♪ But I won't stop now no, I won't be beat ♪
♪ You can, you can knock me off my feet... ♪
你现在满面笑容的
You're all smiles now.
是啊 我想我挺喜欢这里的
Yeah.I guess I kinda like it here.
还行 也许有点太花俏了
It's okay.A bit too fancy, maybe,
不过我听说他们的社会正义课程很好
but I hear they do have a good social-justice program.
你觉得来这里念书怎么样 我是说我们俩一起
What do you think about coming here?Together, I mean.
马克格雷森 如果你想实现这个愿望 你得提高成绩
If you want that to happen,you need to get your grades up,Mark Grayson.
你明白你得申请大学的吧
You're aware you need to apply to college, right?
我是认真的 我觉得这就是我想要的
I'm serious.I think this is what I want.
当你的句子是以“我想”开头的时候
You know, when you start a sentence with "I think,"
你就自动消除了其中90%的浪漫成分
you automatically murder 90% of any romance in it--
这就是我想要的 你跟我在这里 我们一起
This is what I want.You and me, here.Together.
好吧 -真的
Okay.-Really?
真的 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
嘿 小恋人们 你们玩得开心吗...
Hey, lovebirds!Did you have a good time--
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
不好了
Holy shit.
我的天啊 所有人后退
Oh, my god, get back!Everybody, get back!
赶快
Hurry!
伙计们 帮帮忙
Guys! Help me!
马克
Mark!
快
Come on!
威廉
William!
放开他 你这王八蛋
Get away from him, you bastard!
不
No!
马克 马克
Mark!Mark?
马克 -快跑
Mark? -Run!
不 马克
No! Mark!
什么鬼
What the hell?
天啊
Holy shit. Holy shit.
你是无敌少侠 你是无...
You're Invincible.You. Are. Invincible--
求你了 不能告诉任何人
Please!You can't tell anyone.
真不敢相信 现在全都说得通了 天啊
I can't believe this.It all makes sense now.Holy shit! Holy shit.
威廉
William!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好 我完全不好 我是说我没事 我只是...哇
No.I'm definitely not okay.I mean, I am okay.I'm just-- wow.
刚才那个是谁
Who was that?
那个 那是马...无敌少侠
That...That was M... vincible.
威廉 你救了我的命
William.You saved my life.
什么 我吗 是的
What? Me?I mean... yes.
我真的救了你 不客气
Of course, I did.You're welcome.
伙计们 警♥察♥在路上了 -你到底去了哪里
Guys!The police are on their way-- -Where the hell did you go?
我跑去求助了 我试图去找保安 但是...
Um, I ran for help?I tried to get security, but there wasn't anyone--
你这个大骗子 -事实不是这样的
You lying piece of shit-- -Wait, no!This isn't what it looks like--
你跑掉了 你抛下我们独自面对那个怪物
You took off.You left us here with that thing.
安珀 不是 我...真实情况不是那样的
Amber, no. I...That's not what happened.
你自己说要重新开始 你说的 你保证过的
You said you wanted to start over.You said that.You promised.
连伊芙都替你担♥保♥ 而你居然做出这种事
Even Eve vouched for you,and then you do this?
伊芙错看你了 我也是
Eve was wrong about you.So was I.
等等 安珀
Wait!Amber!
我稍一转身 那个不知感恩的白♥痴♥居然逃了
I turn my back for one second,and the ungrateful half-wit slips away?
够了 我再也不会保留任何人的额叶了
That's it.That's the last time I leave anyone's frontal lobe intact.
经典的雄性首领
Classic alpha male.
突发新闻
新报道:缺水是人为造成的
把世界改造成你想要的样子
Make the world you want to live in.
美国五角大楼 停车场在后面
这些干扰素指数不乐观 我们必须想个办法改善
I don't like those interferon counts.We need to do something about that.
天啊
My god.
那些对野兽女孩来说是正常水平
Those are normal levels for Monster Girl.
她是被诅咒了 并不是得了病
She has a curse,not a disease.
她受伤的时候 我立即派了一个无人机去北极
When she was injured,I immediately dispatched a drone to the Arctic.
这是一朵天蓝波斯菊
This is a Cerulean Cosmos.
它有一种独特的分子
It contains a unique molecule
我相信这种分子能让她的生存机会增加60%
that I believe will add 60% to her chances of survival.
这种花被保护得非常好
It was well guarded.
利用生物质声波处理提取它的主要成分
Use biomass sonification to extract the primary compounds,
然后叫我来处理分离与提纯
then call me for isolation and purification.
你真的很关心她
You really care for her.
参孙 很高兴看到你醒了 是的 我很关心她
Samson... good to see you awake.and yes, I do.
你是机器
You're a machine.
机器怎么会有感情呢
How does a machine have emotions?
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表