剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
嘿 我要拿回我的战服
Hey, I need my costume back.
那是机密物品 我要把它拿回来
It's classified,and I want it back.
我对你重要吗 -我会改进的
Am I important to you, Mark?-I'm gonna do better.
如果你没有失去你的超能力
Maybe if you didn't lose your powers,
他们丧命那天 你也许会在场救他们
you might have been there to help the Guardians on their last day.
我根本就不确定我想继续做这些事
I'm not even sure I want to do this anymore!
欢迎来到活人的世界 克隆人
Welcome to the world of the living, Clone.
我需要你们在组织生长方面的专业技能
I need your expertise in tissue growth.
我会陪着你 不管你有什么需要
I'm here for you.Whatever you need.
你想倾诉 尽管找我
You want to talk, I'll listen.
把这些王八蛋杀光
Murder.These.Assholes!
不要
No! No, no, no!
我以为马克今晚会来的 我真的是这么以为的
I thought Mark would be here tonight.I really did.
嘿 不好意思 女士们 你们好吗
Oh, hey, excuse me.'Sup, ladies?
什么情况 -你吓着我们了 变♥态♥
What the hell?-You scared us, you creep.
你为什么躲在灌木丛后面 天啊
Why were you hiding in the bushes?Oh, my god!
我没有躲在灌木丛里
I wasn't hiding in the bushes.
我只是在里面喝酒 不过这无所谓了
I was drinking in the bushes.But that's not important.
重要的是我是牛逼哄哄的道格查斯顿
What's important--is that I'm motherfuckin' Doug Cheston!
谁
Who?
我爸是...
My dad owns--
我爸是查斯顿制药厂的老板
My dad owns Cheston Pharmaceutical,
这半个大学也...
and like, half this univer--
这半个大学也属于他
and like, half this university.
那种大家都需要的婴儿药品的价格 就是被你♥爸♥哄抬上去的
Didn't your dad hike up prices on that baby medicine everyone needs?
绝对是的
Totally, yeah!
不管怎样 那些狗屁东西就快传给我了
Anyway, I'm gonna inherit all that shit soon,
因为我爸老糊涂了
'cause my dad's mad old.
所以你们中的一位或者最好是三位
So...Do one, or, ideally, all of you,
想不想今晚来一炮 抢占先机 分一份我的继承
want to have sex tonight,and get in on the ground floor of my inheritance?
恶心 -没门
Gross. -Ew! No way.
你们不知道自己错过了什么
You don't know what you're missing.
我们太知道了
Yeah, we so do!
是我 你们错过的是我
It's me!I'm what you're missing!
我和我的巨额信托基金
Me and my huge--trust fund.
搞什么...等等 我在哪里
What the...?Hey, where am I?
你好
Oh, hello.
我知道 你很困惑
I know,you're confused,
但我肯定你会习惯的
but I'm sure you're used to that.
只需要保持安静 别乱动 很快你就会有一种前所未有的快♥感♥
Just stay quiet and still,and soon you'll be feeling better than ever.
什么 在搞什么呀
What?What's going on?
你正在经历一场蜕变
You're going through a metamorphosis,
这场奇迹将让你脱胎换骨
a miracle that will take you from useless boil
你现在是一颗疮 长在这个尔虞我诈的世界的屁♥股♥上
on the behind of this crooked world,
改造后 你将是一个勇敢的探索者 肩负全人类光明未来的重任...
to a brave explorer charting a shining future for all humanity--
书呆子
Nerd!
谁会这样讲话
Who talks like that?
就是你 你是个书呆子 书呆子
You do!You're a nerd, nerd!
嘿 放开我 王八蛋
Hey!Let me up, asshole!
如果你拿我开玩笑或者想搞我
If this is some joke, or some weird sex shit,
我爸会把你告到地老天荒
my dad's gonna sue you into the Stone Age!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
见鬼了
Oh, shit!
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
拜托你少装腔作势
No histrionics, please.
你到底干了什么 -否则我只能被迫...
What the fuck did you do?-Or I'll be forced to--
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
我想我们大家都同意 你没有声带会更好
I think we can all agree you're better without vocal cords--
别管那些原型 你的造型会不一样
and don't worry about those prototypes.You're going to be different.
你会变得很美 你会变得...
You're going to be beautiful.You're going to be--
无敌少侠
快让路
Make a hole!
继续走 小心
Keep moving! Careful!
准备3号♥ 6号♥和8号♥手术室
Prep O.R. 3, 6, and 8!
赶快 -准备好静脉做手术
Pre-op! -Clamp that vein!
留意出血情况
Keep an eye on that for me.
颅骨多处断裂并有脑肿胀
I've got multiple skull fractures and cranial swelling.
她正在抽搐 保持她的呼吸道畅通
She's convulsing! Keep her airway clear.
这些数值完全说不通
These numbers don't make any sense.
小心
Watch out!
立即开始输血
Hot transit needs care immediately.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
她的血液倒灌进了气管 马上给她插管
She's drowning in her own blood.Get her intubated, now!
盐水 -血压正在猛降
Toss me the saline.-Blood pressure's cratering.
请巴克利医生过来
Someone get Dr. Barclay in here.
我去准备输血管 弄清楚她能接受哪些血型
I'm getting a line started.Find out what kind of blood she can take.
针插不进去
The needle won't go in.
见鬼
Shit!
我对野兽女孩的生理机能做过透彻的研究
I've studied Monster Girl's physiology extensively.
请站到一边去
Please stand aside.
什么 把他赶出去 保安
What?Get him out of here! Security!
你们可以尝试赶我出去 你们也许甚至会成功
You can attempt to remove me,you may even succeed,
但是那样做 她就会死了
but then she dies,
或者你们可以辅助我 我们可以把她救回来 现在选择吧
or you can assist me,and we can save her life.Choose now.
有我在
I'm here now.
唯一能救野兽女孩的办法 是激活她的自愈力
Monster Girl's only hope is if we can activate her innate healing abilities.
开始打生理盐水 加2%的颠茄和5%的狼毒乌头
Begin a saline infusion of 2% belladonna root,5% wolfsbane.
我们没有那些
We don't have that.
那就去弄啊 纳米缝合仪
Then get it.Nano-sutures.
他出现了心房♥颤动
He's fibrillating!
让开
Clear!
再来
Again!
调到最大电压
Going to max charge!
再来一次
One more time.
可恶
Dammit.
什么情况
What the hell?
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
很严重
This is bad.
这个洞从腹部一直穿到了背部 -小心
He's got a hole all the way through him.-Careful.
脉搏在下降 各位 -我在处理
Pulse is dropping, people! -I'm on it!
看来很可能脊柱受损
Spinal damage seems likely.
幸好把他刺穿的东西很锋利
Thank God, whatever tore him up was sharp.
马克
Mark...Mark...Mark?
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝儿子
sweetheart.
我就知道你能挺过来的
I knew you'd pull through.
我昏迷多久了 -六天了
How long was I out?-Six days.
六天
Six days?
不好了 我本来约了...
No...No, no, I was supposed to, um...
安珀 -没事了
Amber-- -It's okay,
我替你打了圆场 跟她说你被公交撞了
I covered for you.Told her you got hit by a bus,
反正你的状况也差不多
which, from the looks of you, isn't far off.
黑参孙怎么样 野兽女孩呢
Black Samson?Monster Girl?
仍在昏迷中
Still unconscious.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
暗血招了吗
Darkblood crack yet?
你了解他的 他不想说的时候嘴巴很紧
You know him.He barely talks when he wants to.
我去试一试 我会把他的嘴巴撬开
Let me take a swing.I'll make him talk.
虽然观赏一个无人能阻挡的英雄
As fascinating as it would be
对付一个冥顽不化的恶魔肯定会很精彩
to watch an unstoppable force meet an immovable object,
但我还是希望在内部处理这些事
I prefer to keep these kind of things in-house.
是不是他干的 护卫队员是不是他杀的
Did he do it?Did he murder the Guardians?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我更想知道他的杀人动机是什么
What's more interesting to me is why he would do it.
他是个恶魔 这就是他的动机
He's a demon.There's your why.
我只是觉得自己了解他 仅此而已
I thought I knew him, that's all.
马克从来没告诉过你 他要单挑机器头
Mark never told you he was taking on Machine Head all by his lonesome?
他告诉过我 他说了他不会上当的
Yeah, he told me.Told me he wasn't gonna take the bait.
这有什么好笑的
What's so funny about that?
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表