剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
我的程序设定是要关心全人类
I'm programmed to care for all humans.
我不这么认为 你可没有为了我 不惜一切代价去北极
I beg to differ.You didn't get your ass whooped in the Arctic for me.
我猜我们赢了那场仗
So I take it, we won?
♪ ...Hasty words that seem to-- ♪
谢谢...你过来
Thanks...Thanks for coming.
你想喝点什么吗 要不先坐下吧 叙叙旧
Can I get you a drink or something?You want to sit first?Catch up?
谢了 亚特 但是...
Thanks, Art, but...
我知道
I know,I know.
我就是想拖延一下
I'm just trying to put it off.
这几天我按你的要求 对战服进行了彻底分♥析♥
I spent the last few days going over it top to bottom,like you asked.
给我看看
Show me.
你确定吗 黛比
You sure, Deb?
看到这些斑点吗
See these flecks?
它们看起来是金子 但实际上坚硬得多
They look like gold, but they're much harder.
我只在另一个地方见过这种东西
I've only seen them one other place--
战女的盔甲
War Woman's armor.
钠晶体
Sodium Crystals.
海王
Aquarus.
这些是暗翼的飞镖留下的
Those are from Darkwing's throwing weapons.
他跟我其他几位客户交过手
He's tangled with a few of my other clients.
那些是烧灼的痕迹
Are those burns?
摩擦灼烧
Friction burns.
某种超快速移♥动♥的东西弄的
From something moving real fast.
是赤速
Red Rush.
好吧 这只证明了诺兰跟护卫队交过手
Okay.Okay, this--this only proves Nolan and the Guardians fought.
也许是他们先攻击他的
Maybe they attacked him first?
也许他只是想保护他们生前的名声
Maybe-- maybe he was trying to protect their legacy?
也许吧
Maybe...
但是还有这个
but there's also this.
血液接触空气会开始氧化
Blood begins to oxidize when exposed to air.
我可以检测 看看衣物沾上血液多久了
I can measure it.See how long since it was spilled.
这是战服上最早沾上的血液
This is the oldest blood on the suit.
是诺兰先动手的
Nolan struck first.
不要告诉任何人 包括西塞尔 谁都不能说
Don't tell anyone.Not Cecil.No one.
黛比 我太害怕了 不会说出去的
Debbie...I'm too scared to tell anyone.
安珀 我那是在想办法帮忙
Amber, I was trying to help!
我今天晚上绝不要跟你共处一室
There's no way I'm sharing a room with you tonight.
那是我的房♥间 不过没事 没关系
Uh, well, that's my bedroom,but okay.That's cool.
马克 你可以跟我们在这里睡
Mark, you can bunk out here with us.
是啊 完全没问题
Oh, yeah, totally.
真不好意思
Sorry about this.
别往心里去
Oh, don't sweat it.
我下去店里买♥♥些啤酒
I'll go down to the store and grab some beer.
也许我回来的时候 气氛会缓和下来
Maybe by then, things will cool down,
我们这个周末就可以恢复正常了
and we can get this weekend back on track.
怎么样
Sound good?
我留在这里 确保他们不会自相残杀
I'll stay here.Make sure they don't murder each other.
你开什么玩笑
Are... you...kidding me?
我觉得很脏 我要去洗个澡
I feel gross.I'm taking a shower.
你居然是无敌少侠
You're Invincible!
现在别谈这事 伙计
Not now, man!
不好意思 不过 天啊 你是无敌少侠
Sorry, sorry,but holy shit, you're Invincible!
可你从来没有告诉过我
And you never told me?
♪ Come on, let's go! ♪
♪ I think I wanna get gone ♪
♪ Where are we going? ♪
♪ Where have we gone ♪
♪ I wanna roll to the motion of the ocean in the sub ♪
♪ And ride, ride, ride, ride baby, we gone ♪
♪ Where are we goin'? Where are we goin'? ♪
♪ Let's go! ♪
你们的进展令人满意
Your progress is... satisfactory.
令人满意而已 你知道在这么短时间内 培育这些细胞有多难吗
Satisfactory?You know how hard it is to grow cells this quickly?
没错 所以我才雇了你们
Yes.That's why I hired you.
正是如此
Exactly.
好了 这是用来干什么的
Now... what's it for?
你偷了谁的DNA -你们的工作不需要知道这些
And whose DNA did you steal?-Your work doesn't require answers to those questions.
也许需要 也许不需要
Maybe, maybe not,
但我们的工作需要收取报酬
but our work does require payment.
工作完成了自然会有
When it's complete.
那我们也许会往生长舱里加液体氨
Then we might just leak liquid ammonia into the growth chamber.
新细胞不喜欢液体氨
New cells don't like liquid ammonia.
旧细胞也不喜欢
Old cells don't like it either.
你们完成了工作
You will receive the schematics
才能收到简略图 早一分钟都不可能
when you finish your work,and not a moment sooner.
哼 随便了
Yeah, whatever.
行 我们再通知你
Fine.We'll call you.
你相信他
Trust him?
那我们需要一些保障
Then we need some insurance.
去拿个铲子
Grab a shovel.
你当超级英雄多久了
How long have you been a superhero?
威廉
William...
三个月 六个月 更久 -别问了
Three months? Six months?Longer? -Stop--
我是你的死党
I'm your best friend.
你是超级英雄这件事必须告诉你的死党
Best friends don't not tell best friends they're superheroes!
带我飞一圈
Take me flying.
不行 我都不想继续当无敌少侠了
No.I don't even wanna be Invincible anymore.
你给我闭嘴
Shut. Your. Mouth.
你是超级英雄 是我这辈子遇到过的最棒的事
You being a superhero is the coolest thing that's ever happened to me.
安珀会原谅你的 就像以前一样 -这次不会了
Amber will forgive you. She always does.-I'm not so sure this time.
嗯 你说得也许有道理
Yeah, you might be right.
快带我飞一圈 否则我就把你是无敌少侠的事爆出去
Now take me flying,or I'm gonna tell everyone you're Invincible.
不好意思 不过我不内疚
Sorry not sorry.
爽 -好了 行了吧
Yes!-There! Okay?
我可以试穿吗 -试穿什么
Can I try it on?-What?
你的战服 我能试穿... -绝对不行
Your suit! Can I-- -Absolutely not!
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry!Didn't mean to scare you.
没事
It's fine.
我叫凯乐
Anyway.I'm Kyle.
好样儿的
Good for you.
抱歉 我叫安珀
I'm sorry.I'm Amber.
今晚来我们家参加一场低调的超级派对
Low-key mega-party at our house tonight.
兄弟会派对
A fraternity?
是的 不过是那种不太窝囊 让人能接受的派对
Yeah, but, like, the okay kind that isn't super douche-y?
喂 你们饿吗 要我买♥♥点披萨之类的吗
Yo, you guys hungry?Should I grab some pizza or something?
太棒了 不要蘑菇哦 拜托了
Love it.No mushrooms, please.
那对小恋人还好吧
Everything okay with the lovebirds?
糟了 我马上回来 我们一起处理...
Yikes.Well, I'll be back soon, and we can deal with that--
瑞克 你在吗 喂
Rick? You there?Hello?
马克 安珀
Mark! Amber!
她刚出去了 被请去参加派对了
She just left.Got invited to some party.
可恶 我该去追她吗
Oh, shit, should I have gone after her?
起来 瑞克遇到了什么事
Get up!Something happened to Rick.
我们刚才在视频通话 被切断了 我们得去找他
We were on the phone, and it cut off.We need to look for him.
我得去追安珀
I need to go after Amber.
怎么了 给他打回去 -他不接
What?Just call him back.-He's not answering!
你可不希望我帮忙
You don't want my help.
我每次逞英雄都会让情况恶化
Every time I try to be a hero,I make things worse.
如果是今天那个怪物怎么办 -你也看到我杀了它
What if it's that thing from earlier?-You saw me kill it.
是它自杀的
It killed itself.
不管怎样 反正它是死了
Whatever. It's dead.
你真的找不到瑞克再打给我
Look, call me if you really can't find Rick,
但我得先去找安珀 抱歉
but I gotta go after Amber first.Sorry.
真奇怪 我感觉比以前更好
That's the weird thing.I feel better than ever.
感觉几乎像是我失去超能力之前的状态
Almost like before I lost my powers.
也许我该更经常被揍
Maybe I should get my ass kicked more often.
既然这样 你就回护卫队总部 跟小组会合吧
Then rejoin the team at Guardians HQ.
我会留在这里 直到野兽女孩恢复为止
I will remain here until Monster Girl recovers.
好的 稍后再见
Yeah, all right.See you later.
抱歉 我不是故意... -不 没关系
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-- -No, it's okay.
你刚刚吓着我了
You just scared me.
我的脑袋
My head...
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
黑参孙问了同一个问题
Black Samson asked the same question.
我们赢了 大部分归功于你的牺牲
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表