剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
猜猜谁的超能力终于苏醒了
Guess who's finally getting his powers.
太棒了 儿子 真的太棒了
Oh, that's great, son, just great!
如果你真的想做我做的事
If you really want to do what I do,
你必须防范一切
you have to be prepared for anything.
爸
Dad!
哎哟 我的肋骨
Ow! Ribs.
爸 我很怕
I'm scared, Dad.
要是我做不来怎么办
What if I can't do this?
这对你和我而言 是一段漫长旅程的起点
This is the beginning of a long journey for you and me.
在路上 你需要做一些你不想做
Along the way,you're going to need to do things
或者认为你做不到的事
you don't want to do,or might not think you can do.
你是个维特鲁姆人
You're a Viltrumite.
我们肩上担负的责任超过了一般人
We have responsibilities......that normal humans don't.
我想做你做的事
I want to do what you do!
我只想跟你一样
I want to be just like you.
你会成为超级英雄的 儿子
You will be, son.
你会的
You will be.
妈
Mom!
晚饭我想点外卖♥♥
I'm going to order something for dinner.
想吃披萨吗
Want to get a pizza?
马克
Mark!
这是不是表示...
Does this mean... uh?
如果你想的话
I mean, if you want.
可是你说过...
But what about...
我不是唯一受骗的人
Looks like I wasn't the only person being lied to.
全能侠是我...
You know Omni-Man is my--
他们说你♥爸♥因为煤气管道爆♥炸♥去世了
They said your dad was killed when a gas line blew up across the street.
要想明白并不难
Not that hard to figure it out from there.
安珀侦探 准备好了帮忙侦破任何疑难案件
Detective Amber,ready to help out on any tough cases that come up.
你还...
Are you--
我知道你感觉很糟 你想跟我聊聊吗
I know you're not okay,but do you want to talk about it?
想 我很想
Yeah.I think I do.
马克 天啊 看到你没事就放心了
Mark!Oh, man, it's so good to see you're all right.
在电视上看到你跟全能...
I mean, after everything on the TV about you and Omniiii--
嘿 安珀
Uh, hey, Amber.
她知道我爸的事了 -好吧
She knows about my dad.-Oh, okay.
他们都知道
They know?
你们想不想...
You guys want to, uh--
我们出去走走吧
Let's go out.
我们关门了 你怎么进...
We're not open!How did you get--
黛比
Debbie.
你最近还好吗
How are you holding up?
当我没问 这问题太蠢了
Scratch that. Stupid question.
有什么需要我帮忙
What can I do for you?
我一直在想诺兰是不是真的杀了护卫队员
I spent so much time thinking about if Nolan had killed the Guardians...
如果是真的 他为什么那样做
and why he would have done it...
我...并没有想过之后会发生什么
I...I didn't think about what would happen afterwards.
我和马克会面对什么
Where it would leave me...and Mark.
看了诺兰所做的一切 听他说了那些话
After everything Nolan said and did...
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe it.
我无法相信我们的共同生活居然是个谎言
I can't believe our time together was a lie.
我希望他会回来
I wish he'd come back.
我也是
Me too.
给我倒杯酒吧
Pour me one of those.
我只有一个杯子
I've only got the one glass.
我不在乎 倒酒
I don't care. Pour.
你妈妈的感受怎么样
How's your mom taking it?
跟你想象的一样糟糕
About as badly as you'd expect.
马克 真的很抱歉
Mark, I am so sorry.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
感觉我心里被掏空了
It's like I'm hollow inside.
感觉一切都不真实
Nothing seems real.
我们可以换个地方聊这事
We don't have to do this here.
不 没关系
No.It's okay.
我需要出来透透气
I just needed to get out of the house.
不过我们能不能聊点别的
But can we...talk about something else?
我们尽量 不过现在所有人都在谈这件事
We can try,but it's literally all anyone is talking about in the whole world.
好吧 对不起 换个新话题
Okay.Sorry.New topic.
等等 喂
Hold on.Hello?
我需要你 马上 赶快
I need you. Now. Hurry.
不好意思 我走开一下
Sorry, I'll be right back.
有什么事
What is it?
我知道你说了你不想这么做
I know you've said you don't want to do this.
但有人正从太空往地球飞来
Someone's flying towards Earth from deep space.
我们还在确定那个人的身份 不过...
We're still trying to figure out who it is,but...
既然你们知道了马克跟全能侠的事 干脆就告诉你们我的身份吧
You know about Mark and Omni-Man now,so you might as well know about me.
我认识马克的时候穿着战服 后来才知道我们是校友
I met Mark in costume before I realized we went to the same school.
我是...
I'm, um...
我是原子女侠伊芙
well, I'm Atom Eve.
什么 我的天啊 我现在看出来了
What?Oh, my god, I see it now!
你可以分身
You can make doubles of yourself!
不是 那是分身人凯特 我是穿粉红战服那个
No! That's Dupli-Kate.I'm the pink one.
对 是的
Oh, right.Of course.
无敌少侠
Invincible!
只是你呀
Oh...it's just you.
谢天谢地 我还以为我来晚了
Oh, thank heavens! I-I thought I was too late!
我必须警告你 -警告我
I have to warn you!-Warn me?
当我回到星球联盟
When I returned to the Coalition of Planets
告诉他们我去了地球 而不是土也球的时候
to tell them I'd been going to Earth instead of Urath,
他们都疯了 地球是禁地
they lost their minds!Earth is off limits--
你们星球上住着一个维特鲁姆人
there's a Viltrumite living on your planet!
就这事呀
Oh. That.
等等 什么情况 你早就知道了
Wait-- What?You already know?
是啊 -我不明白
Uh... yeah.-I don't understand.
坐下来吧 这事说来话长
Grab a seat. This may take a while.
你是维特鲁姆人
So...you're a Viltrumite?
但你跟他们不是同伙
But you don't work for them?
你♥爸♥爸试图征服地球 但后来他离开了
And your dad tried to take over the planet but then left?
他就转身离开了 这太不可思议了 伙计
He just left? That's nuts, man.
是的 就目前来看 我爸爸已经离开了
Yeah.As far as we can tell, my dad is just gone.
维特鲁姆人做出这种事实在蹊跷
That is super weird for a Viltrumite.
他们是绝不会放弃的 不达目的决不罢休
They don't just give up.They're relentless.
我的族人反抗他们的时候 他们把我的世界都毁了
They destroyed my world when my people rebelled against them.
他们宁愿炸掉我们的星球 也不愿放弃它
They blew up our planet rather than lose it.
天啊 真抱歉
Jesus...I'm sorry.
不必 该道歉的人是我
Don't be.From the sounds of it,I'm the one who should be apologizing.
如果之前我认真检查了指令
If I'd checked my orders properly,
我就会发现维特鲁姆人企图占领地球
I would've seen that Earth was flagged for Viltrumite takeover.
就能提醒你了
I could have warned you.
那我也只会去找我爸 把你的话告诉他
I would have just gone to my dad and told him everything.
谁知道会发生这一切呢
Who knows what would have happened then?
无法想象你正在经历的事
I can't imagine what you're going through.
真的 完全想象不了 我的星球被消灭了
Literally.Like, I have no concept of it.With my home world gone,
我的族人不得不创立培育营 才能让我们不至于灭绝
my people had to create breeding camps just to stop us from going extinct.
我甚至从没见过我爸爸
I've never even met my father.
经历了过去几天的事 我都羡慕你了
After the last few days,I'm jealous.
星球联盟希望有你们的消息
The Coalition of Planets will want to hear about you.
在远太空正在酝酿一场权力斗争
A power struggle's brewing in the farthest reaches of space.
什么类型的斗争
What kind of power struggle?
星球联盟正在努力联合足够多的世界
The Coalition is trying to unite enough worlds
阻挠维特鲁姆帝国
to stop the Viltrumite empire.
问题是
The thing is...
我们从没听说过维特鲁姆人擅离职守的
no one's even heard of a Viltrumite abandoning their post.
这太奇怪了
It's insane.
这种事不可能发生
It just doesn't happen.
这也许是我们一直在寻找的机会
This could be the advantage we've been looking for.
好的 有我能帮上忙的地方 尽管告诉我
Sure.Let me know if I can do anything to help.
我不明白你为什么在笑
I don't get why you're smiling?
我只是在回想我经历过的一切
Just thinking about everything I've been through.
感觉天都塌下来了
How huge it all feels.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表