剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
来点咖啡 -好啊 谢了 伙计
Coffee?-For sure.Thanks, man.
准备好应付下周的事了吗 -下周什么事
You ready for next week?-What's next week?
超人类入侵训练 我们得重新拿证
Superhuman evasion training.We have to get recertified.
有这个必要 我明白 可这种训练最可怕
Look, I... I get the need,but it's the worst.
在警队必须接受徒手搏斗训练
When I was on the force,you had to do hand-to-hand training all the time.
有人拿着刀子冲你过来 你得有所防范
The guy comes at you with a knife,you gotta be ready,
但这场培训不一样
but, uh, this is... th-this is something else.
面对一个眼睛能射出激光
I'm supposed to learn to tuck and roll away
能控制别人♥大♥脑
from a guy who can shoot lasers from his eyes,
或能一脚把校车踢上月球的人 我只能学习怎么躲避逃离
or control minds,or kick a goddamn schoolbus to the moon?
职责需要嘛
It's the job.
你淡定得真让人讨厌
You're awful calm about it.
上次你把背都扭伤了 你...
Hell, last time you sprained your back.You--
搞什么 你根本就不用去培训 是吗
Aw, shit, wait,you're not even gonna be here, are you?
你真倒霉
Sucks to be you!
我会在伦敦享受人生
I'll be living it up in London,
观光 吃印度菜 你好好享受激光射击吧
seeing the sights, eating Indian food.Enjoy getting laser burn.
你这整段时间都不在 整整一个星期
Oh, you're gonna be gone the whole time?All friggin' week?
是两个星期 马特的整个春假
Two.All of Matt's spring break.
他很迷披头士
The boy is obsessed with The Beatles.
他想去艾比路 参观苹果唱片公♥司♥
He wants to go to Abbey Road,he wants to visit Apple Records.
如果有时间 说不定 我也能看看我感兴趣的东西
I might even get to see some things I want to see,if we have time.
只有你们俩
And it's just the two of you?
你确定吗 史蒂夫
You sure about that, Steve?
我还以为你俩彻底闹掰了 水火不容
I thought you two hated each other with the burning fury of a thousand suns.
现在也算不上水乳♥交♥融
Well, maybe a hundred.
可是马特以前的生活很苦
I mean, Matt, he had it rough, you know,
但他真的处理得很好
but he's really pulled himself together.
你跟我说那孩子净干坏事 偷窃 还吸毒
With what you told me that kid was doing?The stealing, the drugs?
你是怎么让他改过自新的
How'd you turn that around?
早上好 那并不容易
Good morning.It wasn't easy.
茉莉和我最初在一起的时候
The thing is,when Molly and I first got together,
他跟他爸一起生活 变野了
he was living with his dad,and he was just running wild.
那孩子以前真让人头疼
Kid was a real asshole.
我被他揍成熊猫眼那次你也见过 不过那都过去了
You saw the shiner he gave me.That's all behind us now.
他打败了他内心的恶魔 他...天哪 他战胜了恶念
He stared down his demons, and he...damn it, he conquered them.
我一辈子都没干过这么难的事
I've never done anything that hard in my life.
我们真为他感到骄傲 他变成了男子汉
We're so damn proud of the guy...of the man that he's becoming.
所以他想去伦敦
So he wants to go to London,
茉莉和我就一起把钱凑齐了 满足他的心愿
Molly and I scraped together enough to make it happen.
我们想让他知道 我们为他付出的努力感到很欣慰
We wanted to show him how much we appreciate all his hard work.
我没有自己的孩子 他出生时 我不在他身边
I never had a kid of my own.I wasn't there when he was born.
我没有教他骑自行车 没有教他扔球
I didn't teach him how to ride a bike,or throw a ball...
但他走过领奖台 接过文凭的时候
...but in a few months,when he walks across that stage,and accepts that diploma...
他是我的儿子
...that is my son.
你慢慢来
Oh, you... you just take all the time you need.
我去做点热可可 让咱们的贴心男孩开心一下
Why don't I just make some hot cocoa to cheer up my sweet boy?
你第一次约会被甩 不是趴在我肩膀上哭鼻子吗
Come on, like you're not crying on my shoulder every time you don't get a second date?
搞什么...怎么...
What was--
我们应该在里面才对
We were supposed to be inside.
真不应该相信一个克隆人错漏百出的计算
I should never have trusted the flawed calculations of a clone.
克隆人 我不是...
Clone?I am not!
一直就是这么计划的
This was always the plan.
总统拿我们开刀 所以我们要撕碎他的安防假象
The president is targeting us,so we shatter the illusion of his safety.
杀了他还不够 必须做一场好戏
It's not enough for us to kill him.It has to be a spectacle.
如果你是真正的克隆原体 怎么会不知道这事
You'd know this if you were truly the original.
天哪
Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god...
让人神清气爽 有点痒痒的
Refreshing.Kind of tickles.
我比较喜欢更大口径的炮弹
Mm, I prefer a higher caliber.
我下令...
I order...
我下令...
I order...
我下令你们...
I order you...
你下令什么
You order what?
解决掉那个 继续前进
Kill that one and move on!
你的眼睛可以被替换 跟你一样 -我才是原体
Your eye is as replaceable as you are.-I am the original!
史蒂夫 小心
Steve, look out!
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late!
赤速 把这家伙救出去
Red Rush, get this guy out of here!
你负责疏散
Focus on evac!
先把大家撤离这一区 再对付这两个
We can deal with these two once the area is clear!
接下来就交给我们
We can take it from here!
后退 帮我们疏散平民
Fall back, help us evacuate civilians!
遵命
Yes, ma'am!
糟了 快跑
Damn it! Run!
战女
War Woman...
拜托 你们这次就不能别插手
Please, you couldn't just sit this one out?
让我们杀掉总统吗 你们可以休息一天
Let us kill the President?Haven't you earned a day off?
这不是我们的风格 抱歉
Not our style.Sorry.
这不是观赏性体育运动 快离开
This isn't a spectator sport!Move!
不
No!
待在一块儿 别散开
Stay together, stay together, stay together, stay together!
别动 你们现在安全了 -交给我
Don't move.You're safe now.-I got 'em!
他们安全了
They're in the clear.
你去保证总统的安全 -这就去
You are on President duty. -On it.
抱歉 我平常不会跑这么快 但你们平民数量太多了...
Sorry, I wouldn't normally move so fast,but there were so many of you that...
糟糕 一个人先开始 然后会...
Oh, no.It starts with one of you, then it--
对不起...我不能...
Oh! Sorry.I can't...
趁他被分散了注意力 现在动手
Now!While he's distracted!
这里似乎安全了 我负责上面 你负责下面
This floor looks clear.I'll go up, you go down.
有我在 我们不会有事的 我们肯定能逃出去
I've got you.We're gonna be fine.We'll get out of this.
不
No, no,
你怎么办
what about you?
小心后面
Behind you.
不客气
You're welcome.
把那些士兵救出去
Get those soldiers out of here!
接下来交给我们 对你们来说太危险了
We can take it from here.Too dangerous for you.
我们打败全球护卫队 杀死总统之后
When we crush the Guardians of the Globe and kill the president,
就再也没有人能阻止我们
no one will be left to stop us!
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
我接住他了
I had him.
全部安全
All clear.
这栋楼清空了 只剩下我们了
The building is clear.It's just us.
疏散完毕
Evacuation complete.
现在我们可以放开手脚 专心干掉这两个牲畜
Now we can cut loose and focus on taking these brutes down.
妈 什么事 我一会儿就出来
Mom? What!I'll be out in a minute!
我等不了了 -妈
I don't have a minute.-Mom!
我浴室的肥皂用完了 别这么大惊小怪
My bathroom's out of soap.Get over yourself.
你的尿布以前都是我换的 有什么我没见过
I used to change your diapers, kid.There's nothing going on down there I haven't seen before.
快出去
Just get out!
大家可以看到 这个场面非常混乱 莫勒双子正在...
As you can see,the scene is absolute chaos as the Mauler twins...
看起来爸爸正在拯救白宫
Looks like Dad's saving the White House.
他自己一个人 -护卫队也在
Alone?-Guardians are there, too.
他们跟谁开战 莫勒双子
Who are they fighting?Ugh, Mauler Twins.
那我们今天就不能一起吃早饭了 真讨厌
Looks like we won't be getting breakfast together this morning.Bummer.
那是白宫啊 妈 那挺重要的吧
It's the White House, Mom.Kind of important.
他们那地方现在一年重修两次
Oh, they rebuild that thing twice a year at this point.
不是地震博士 就是巨蜥联盟或其他恶人搞事
If it's not Doc Seismic,it's the Lizard League, or someone else.
我怀疑总统已经不住在白宫了
I doubt the President still lives there.
我没迟到太多 我去冲个澡
I'm not too late!I'm gonna shower.
等一等 先过来
Not so fast.Come here first.
别逼我去拿喷雾瓶
Don't make me get the spray bottle.
你先脱掉这身衣服再说
Now, let's get you out of that costume.
注意分寸 两位
Boundaries, people!
关上浴室的门是有原因的
Bathroom doors are closed for a reason,
而且父母绝不该在孩子面前谈论性♥爱♥
and parents should never, ever talk about sex in front of their kids!
看到你的父母
You should be overjoyed
热情地表达对彼此的爱 你应该超级高兴才是
to see your parents passionately expressing their love for each other.
别啰啰嗦嗦的 准备上学
Now stop griping.Get ready for school.
你们就不能等到我离家了再搞吗
Couldn't you at least wait until I leave the house...
等我上大学后
for college!
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表