剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们本来是想让诺兰离开地球
We wanted Nolan off planet
好让我们在不引起他的怀疑的情况下
so we could investigate him for the murders
调查他是否与谋杀有关
without arousing his suspicion.
把马克送走对我们有什么好处
What does sending Mark away get us?
一个机会 看看这小子的能耐
A chance to see what this kid can do.
更重要的是能检验他是善是恶
More importantly,if his heart's in the right place.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
一个像沙漠的地方
You know, it's desert-y.
你居然不知道
You don't know where you're going.
快跑
Go, go, go, go, go!
你在我离开的这段时间里 不要对我失去兴趣
Please don't lose interest in me while I'm gone.
嘿 西塞尔
Hey, Cecil.
你漏掉了一个地方
You missed a spot?
这是故意留下来当作提醒的
Left that one there as a reminder,
你们证明自己对得起你们的前辈先烈
and when you prove yourselves worthy of the heroes who came before you,
它就会被清理掉
it will get cleaned off.
你杀死了七个人
You murdered seven people.
你太太早就起疑心了
Wife already suspects.
暗血:只有恶魔才能揭发真♥相♥
我让你别再查了 可你偏偏不听
You didn't listen to me when I told you to drop the goddamn case.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
一切安好
Everything's fine.
♪ They say I walk like a king ♪
♪ Talk like a king ♪
♪ You can ask around they'll say the same thing ♪
♪ They chasing the fame ♪
♪ They all want the name ♪
♪ But they ain't got ♪
♪ What's running through these veins ♪
♪ Say I walk like a king ♪
♪ Talk like a king ♪
♪ You can ask around they'll say the same thing ♪
♪ They're chasing the fame... ♪
♪ ...Make way for the king ♪
干掉他
Kill him!
轮到我了
My turn.
♪ What can I say I got go genes... ♪
♪ ...Everybody can be.. ♪
♪ ...Big cars, big man big plan... ♪
什么鬼
What the fuck?
♪ Look at me now... ♪
♪ Can't hold me down... ♪
快离开这里 -快跑
Get out of here! -Get out of here!
转告刘先生 他下次在我们的地盘被抓 我可不会像这次这么手软
Tell Mr. Liu,next time I find him on our turf,I won't be so gentle.
这个口信由你来转告
That message was for you.
别做傻事 小子 我要把你切...
Don't be stupid, kid.I'm cutting you a break--
滚
Go.
妈的
Oh, shit...
这次我是有备而来的 无敌少侠
This time, I'm ready!Invincible
我投降...
I surrender--
我投降...
I surrender--
喂 倒回去
Yo, roll that back.
我投降...
I surrender--
这个新人超厉害
Oh, this new guy's dope.
是 我迟到了20分钟
Yes, I'm 20 minutes late,
但你绝对不会生我的气
but there's no way you're gonna be mad at me.
你怎么会这么想
And how do you figure that?
因为我给你带了日本芝士蛋糕
Because I brought you Japanese cheesecake.
你穿过了整个城市去买♥♥芝士蛋糕
You went all the way across town to get cheesecake--
对
Yup.
为了弥补你穿过整个城市 去买♥♥芝士蛋糕而迟到的错
to make up for being late,because you went across town to get cheesecake?
这么做疯狂吧
Is that crazy?
是挺疯狂的
Yeah, it kind of is.
那我可以把蛋糕送回去
I mean, I could take it back,
但那也许会让我迟到更久
but that'll probably just make me even more late--
喂 我们到底怎么得罪你了
Hey!What'd we ever do to you?
凯文 闭嘴 别惹他
Kevin, shut up.Leave it alone.
在第三大道和帕克兰大道交界有个地方
There's a place on Third and Parkland.
他们能收留你们几个星期
They'll put you up for a few weeks.
不客气 我不过是在维护这个城市的治安
You're welcome!Just trying to keep the city safe.
小心后面 -什么 糟糕
Behind you!-What? Oh, crap.
嗨 别怕 有我在
Hi.Don't be scared. I got this,
不过 你们去收拾些东西吧
but, uh, I guess, get your stuff?
抱歉你们的公♥寓♥被毁了
Sorry about your apartment.
迟到45分钟 -我不会再迟到了 塞亚先生
45 minutes late!-It won't happen again, Mr. Sayer.
汉堡超♥市♥
这已经不是第一次了 格雷森
But it has, Grayson.
过去三个月内 你已经迟到了12次
You've been late 12 times in the past three months.
抱歉 但我要扣你的工资
I'm sorry,but I'm docking your shifts.
你猜怎么着 不用费心了
You know what?Don't bother.
我不干了 -什么
I quit.-What!
塞亚先生 蛋黄酱里又发现了一只老鼠
Mr. Sayer? There's a rat in the mayonnaise again.
我看起来像在乎这事吗 山姆
Do I look like I care, Sam?
格雷森
Grayson?
格雷森
Grayson?
我明天就能弄到现金 我发誓
I'll have the cash tomorrow, I swear!
告诉你老大 再给我一点时间 -不能再宽限了 盖瑞
Tell your boss I need more time!-There isn't any more time, Gary.
全拿去 我所有的东西都拿去
Take it all.Take everything I got.
两天时间 到时再没有钱 你会肝脑涂地
Two days.After that, you're painting sidewalk.
天啊
Oh, God!
重力炸♥弹♥在哪里
The Gravity Bomb, where is it?
我绝不说
I'll never tell!
现在怎么办
Now what?
马克 你得吓唬他 让他觉得你真的会把他扔下去
Mark, you have to scare him.Make him think you'll actually drop him.
我能听到你说话
I can hear you!
我觉得不好 那样做似乎太恶毒了
I don't know, that seems mean.
好吧 来 我示范给你看
All right here, I'll show you.
看到了吧 现在他会一五一十地给我招了
There, see?Now he'll tell me everything.
好吧 但你会接住他的吧
Okay, but you're gonna catch him, right?
会 稍等片刻
Yeah.In a second.
糟糕
Crap.
温斯洛校长 您好
Uh, Principal Winslow.Uh... hi.
格雷森先生
Mr. Grayson.
如果你想上大学
If you're planning to attend college,
我们就得好好谈谈你最近的出勤情况
we need to have a conversation about your recent...attendance issues.
校长办公室
要是我不打算上大学呢
Uh, what if I'm not planning to attend college?
不许动
Freeze!
为了最低工资 值得你们送命吗
Your lives worth minimum wage?
或者你们放空枪 然后说你们努力过了
Or do you wanna fire your guns in the air,say you tried your best,
我们都满意且活生生地离开 怎么样
and we all walk away happy,and alive?
嘿 今晚不能赴约 遇到突发♥情♥况
"Hey, can't make it tonight.Just got hit by something."
你要放我鸽子
"You're standing me up?
朋友 你这是在玩火自焚
You tread on dangerous ground, my friend."
想看我最好的表现 等待是值得的
"It'll be worth the wait to see me on my best behavior."
马克格雷森 如果你重视对你重要的一切
"Do not miss dinner with my mom on Thursday
就不能错过周四晚跟我妈的晚餐
if you value everything you hold dear, Mark Grayson."
绝不会错过
"Not for the end of the world."
来真的
Seriously?
完全没有刮痕
Not even scratched?
沙砾手指男把它保护得不错
Not bad for a guy with gravel for fingers.
哦 太好了
Oh... yeah. Oh, yeah.
好 很好 它效果非常好
Yeah, that's... that's nice.That works nicely.
这是最后一单
That's the last of it.
全额付清了 我不干了
Paid in full. I'm done.
不行
Mm... nah.
不行
Nah?
泰坦 你的问题在于你太有用了
See, Titan,your problem is you're too useful.
你能完成任务
You get shit done.
子弹奈何不了你 中弹了你也一声不吭
You take bullets like a champ,and don't even whine about it,
不像这间房♥间里的某个人
unlike someone else in the room.
就那么一次而已 我都说了...
It was one fucking time.I said--
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
是 有时候你会放该死的人一命
Yeah, yeah, sometimes, you let people live when they need to die,
不过伙计 你真有两下子
but, man, you make an impact.
如果你不是刚还清了债务 我们该谈的就是奖赏了
If you didn't just finish paying off your debt,we'd be talking bonus time.
我再也不需要你的钱了
I don't need your money anymore.
你当然需要了 得了吧 你以为你真能改邪归正
Sure, you do.Come on, like you're gonna go clean?
在汉堡超♥市♥的煎炸档工作 已经没那个机会了 朋友
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表