剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
是真的 跟我爸去的 父子游
No, I, uh, visited with my dad.A father-son trip thing.
难以置信
That's unbelievable.
你喜欢尼泊尔吗 还是说你们是穿越中国去的
How did you like Nepal?Or did you go through China?
哇 那些箱子真帅气
Wow, those are cool...boxes.
这些叫包尔箱
They're called "bauls."
箱包的结合 包尔箱
"b-a-u-l" baul.
我本来想带一个回家的 但它们装不进背包
I wanted to bring one home from the Philippines,but they don't exactly fit in a backpack.
也许你这次走运了...
Maybe this is your lucky--
800美元
我的天啊 看看这些 真可爱
Oh, my God, look at how cute those are.
这些是米筛
Those are rice separators.
而且价格非常合理
And so reasonably priced.
谢谢
Thanks.
想象一下你这可以筛多少米呀
Just imagine all the rice you're gonna separate now.
到底是要把米跟什么分开
What exactly do you separate it from?
还在想你会不会来呢
Wondered if you'd come.
你去过我家
You were in my house.
你吓着我太太了
You frightened my wife.
你杀死了七个人
You murdered seven people.
也许是你干的
Maybe it was you.
也许你是来做完 你上次杀护卫队时没有完成的事
Maybe you came to finish the job you started with the Guardians.
毕竟你才是恶魔
You're the demon after all.
恶魔能够辨别邪恶之人
and demons know evil when they see it.
你胆敢再用你的阴谋论来威胁我的家人...
If you threaten my family again with your conspiracy theory bullshit--
你会杀了我
You'll kill me?
根本不需要我动手 你觉得他们会相信谁 是我还是你
I won't have to.Who do you think they're gonna believe?Me or you.
我不会放弃的 诺兰
Won't give up, Nolan.
真♥相♥是掩盖不了的
Can't hide truth.
你太太早就起疑心了
Wife already suspects.
你儿子估计也快了吧
How long until son does, too?
你去死吧 暗血
Go fuck yourself, Darkblood.
这里可以了
This'll do.
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah... ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... ♪
♪ Don't-don't-don't- don't get captured... ♪
♪ Ca-ca-ca-captured ♪
♪ Don't-don't-don't don't-don't-don't ♪
♪ Don't get-get-get ♪
♪ Get-get-get-get-get ♪
♪ Good day from the house of the haunted ♪
♪ Get a job, get a house get a coffin ♪
♪ Don't stray from the path Remain where you at ♪
♪ That maximizes our profit ♪
♪ Is that blunt? Oh well, hell, so's this boot ♪
♪ We live to hear you say Please don't shoot ♪
♪ A pure delight c'mon, make my night... ♪
♪ ...till your last sane thought take flight ♪
♪ What a great sight what a job, what a good life ♪
♪ The more we act wrong the more we are right... ♪
找到你了
There you are.
♪ ...Some call it work but it's more like an art ♪
♪ We just paint the walls with your heart ♪
♪ And we better not catch you ♪
♪ He in here, me in here we in here ♪
♪ Don't get captured ♪
♪ No cryin' here ♪
♪ Just do your dirt and disappear ♪
♪ Don't get captured ♪
♪ Then lay it low take it slow, and reappear ♪
♪ Don't get captured... ♪
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
你肯定饿了吧
You must be hungry.
♪ Don't get captured ♪
♪ Don't get captured... ♪
一会儿见
See you soon.
嘿 锡人
Hey, Tin-man!
你是在打瞌睡吗 -我只是在整理碎片 雷克斯
were you napping?-I was defragmenting, Rex.
好了 别整理了 你可不想错过这一幕
Okay, well, quit it.You don't want to miss this.
欢迎来到我们的新基地 亲爱的
Welcome to our new digs, baby.
真不敢相信我来到了这里
I can't believe I'm actually here.
再次回到家的感觉真好
Good to be home again.
如果你再跟我瞎扯什么
If I have to hear one more time
你是全球护卫队的首批队员之一...
about how you're an original member of the Guardians of the Globe
那你会怎样做 说来听听
You'll do what, exactly?
不知道 说不定会把什么给炸掉
I dunno, probably explode something.
也许是你的蛋蛋
Maybe your nuts?
我很紧张 这是不是很怪
Is it weird that I'm nervous?
不会 我也紧张
No.I am, too.
别再目瞪口呆的 你们不是来观光的
Pick up your jaws.You're not tourists.
这不是什么圣地 这是你们工作的地方
This isn't a holy site.This is your job.
你们早一点熟悉情况 死的人就少一点
The sooner you get up to speed, the sooner people stop dying.
嘿 西塞尔
Hey, Cecil.
你漏掉了一个地方
you missed a spot?
这是故意留下来当作提醒的
Left that one there as a reminder.
你们证明自己对得起你们的前辈先烈
When you prove yourselves worthy of the heroes who came before you,
它就会被清理掉
it'll get cleaned off.
在那之前 每当你们自以为了不起的时候 就盯着它看
Until then, stare at it whenever you think you're hot shit.
长官 全能侠来了 他想见你
Sir, Omni-Man is here.He's asking to see you.
安顿一下吧 我们稍后再谈
Settle in.We'll talk later.
我们没有积怨吧 -什么
We're cool, right?-What?
你当着所有超级英雄的面 敲掉了我三颗牙
you mean after you knocked out three of my teeth
把我揍得不省人事之后 还敢说我们没有积怨
and gave me a concussion in front of the entire superhero community?
你也是自找的嘛
you did kinda ask for it.
是啊 是我自找的
Yeah... I guess I did,
不过你知道吗 反正其他那些英雄也全是混♥蛋♥
but you know what,all those other heroes,total assholes anyway.
超级大混♥蛋♥ 对吧
Huge assholes, right?
没错 肮脏污秽 屁♥眼♥大开的混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah, gaping, dirty, filthy assholes--
得了 别说了
Okay, that's fine.
雷克斯 请把你的私生活和工作区分开来
Rex, please do not allow your personal and professional lives to intersect.
原子女侠伊芙的出走 全是因你缺乏判断造成的
Alienating Atom Eve was the direct result of your lapse in judgment.
别在野兽女孩上再犯这个错误
Do not repeat it with Monster Girl.
老子告诉你
Tell you what,
你长出男人那话儿了 才有资格告诉我该怎么做
when you grow a pair, Robot,you can tell me how to swing mine.
雷克斯 我不是在给你恋爱忠告 这是个命令
This isn't relationship advice, Rex.This is an order.
你疯了吧 伙计 她看起来只有14岁
What, are you crazy, man?She looks like she's 14!
再说了 我现在是护卫队员 我想上谁就上谁
Besides, now that I'm a Guardian,I can bang anyone I want.
很好 很高兴我们把话说清楚了
Good.I'm glad we have an understanding.
你搞什么
What the hell?
不好意思 我肯定是捏着你的神经了
Oh, I'm sorry.I must have pinched a nerve.
我忘了人类有多脆弱了
I forget how soft humans are.
嘿 你工作了一晚上
Hey, you've been working all night.
你还好意思说呢 你去了哪里
You're one to talk.Where were you?
跟往常一样 去教训别人了
Eh, the usual.Teaching someone a lesson.
要不我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
How about we go to bed?
诺兰... -好吧 到底怎么了
Nolan...-Okay, what's going on?
没什么 就是工作上的事
Nothing.Just... work stuff.
你老公是世界上最强大的男人
Come on, you're the wife of the most powerful man on Earth.
你不该为了工作的事烦恼
You shouldn't have to deal with work stuff.
你刚才那句话是来真的吗 -怎么了
Did you seriously say that?-What?
我不只是你的老婆 诺兰
I'm not just your wife, Nolan.
这就是我工作的原因
That's why I deal with work stuff.
我喜欢工作
I like dealing with work stuff.
我也欣赏你这一点
Yeah, and I love that about you--
少来 别跟我打哈哈
Oh, please, don't give me that shit.
你敢让我闭嘴
Don't you dare shush me--
诺兰
Nolan!
不要...
No-- Nolan.
嘿...
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
我本来打算传送到你家前门的
I meant to teleport to your front door,
可这东西精准度欠佳
but this thing isn't exactly Swiss in its precision.
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
是 我留意到了 没想到你这么快就察觉到我来了
Yeah, I noticed.Didn't expect you on me so fast.
我有点提心吊胆 也许你能明白这个处境
Yeah, I'm a little jumpy.Maybe you can understand that.
西塞尔 你来这儿有什么事
Why are you here, Cecil?
这是我这辈子最美好的夜晚
That was the best night of my life.
还没有人真正研究过
I mean, no one's done a study yet,
但我感觉在这里可以放心地冒险 而且...
but I feel safe going out on a limb here and...
太夸张了
Too much?
有点儿
Yeah...
不过我喜欢
but I like it.
我期待下次有同样的感觉 在你安排的约会上
I expect to feel the same way next time.When you plan the date.
这听起来是在定第二次约会
That...sounds like a commitment to a second date?
♪ Let's do this right let's do this right ♪
♪ Let's go to paradise ♪
♪ This shit feel like Friday nights... ♪
晚安 马克格雷森
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表