剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
与失落
the loss.
这个景象是我前所未见的
It's like nothing......nothing I've ever seen.
我们大家都在问同一个问题
And we're all asking the same question...
曾经承诺保护我们的人
how could someone who promised to keep us safe,
保护我们免受任何威胁的人
to protect us against any threat,
怎么能变成了威胁
become that threat?
没有答案 我们只能互相搀扶着收拾残局
Without answers,all we can do is hold each other as we pick up the pieces.
城市规划者预计需要几个星期
City planners estimate that it will take weeks
才能清理这个区域 开始重建工作
to clear the area before rebuilding can begin.
死亡人数...无法计算
The cost in lives...the cost in lives is incalculable.
幸好全球护卫队及原子女侠伊芙来到了现场
Thankfully,the Guardians of the Globe and Atom Eve are on the scene.
自从昨天以来 一直没有全能侠及无敌少侠的踪迹
There's been no sign of Omni-Man or Invincible since yesterday.
我们希望以后能了解是什么终止了这场袭击
In time, we hope to know what ended this attack,
但目前而言 我们该感到欣慰 因为危险已经过去了
but for now,we can be thankful that the danger is behind us.
妈... -别说话
Mom… -Don't try to talk.
你会好起来的
You're going to be okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
一切都结束了
It's all over.
来 喝一点
Here. Drink.
我太为你感到自豪了
I'm so proud of you.
我不打扰你休息了
I'll let you rest.
黛比
Debbie?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
嗯 我只是想...
Look, I was--I was wanting to--
如果这太过了 你可以直说
Look, if this is too much, just say so.
换作是我 如果知道事情都安排好了 我会比较安心
If it were me,it would ease my mind to know that things are taken care of, so...
有事直说
Just get on with it, Cecil.
我们想掩盖全能侠的秘密身份
Since we want to preserve Omni-Man's secret identity
以保证你和马克的安全
to keep you and Mark safe,
所以官方说法是诺兰格雷森
Nolan Grayson officially died
死于你家对面那栋房♥子煤气泄漏引发的爆♥炸♥
when the house across the street exploded from a gas leak.
诺兰的游记向来都很有销路
Now, Nolan's travel books always sold well,
但他身亡的消息放出去以后 销量肯定会大增
but sales will see a significant spike after his death,
所以你和马克在钱财方面不会有后顾之忧
so you and Mark will be fine for money.
如果看到你和马克上了新闻 不要惊慌
And don't be alarmed if you see yourself and Mark on the news.
我们派了你们的替身去参加葬礼
We sent proxies to the funeral
马克康复以后 你们的生活就能恢复正常了
so your lives can go back to some kind of normal once Mark's healed up.
正常
Normal?
抱歉 我并不是指...
Look, I-- I'm sorry.I didn't mean--
我的意思是... -不 该抱歉的是我 这很体贴周到
What I meant was -No. I'm sorry.This is all very kind.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. -Yeah.
诺兰一直在我眼皮底下行动 可我完全没有察觉
Nolan was doing everything under my nose and I never saw it.
如果我不弥补 我无法原谅自己
I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't make things as right as they can be.
天啊
Man.
我们还算不上对得起先烈
We haven't earned it yet.
说真的
Seriously?
滚开
Fuck off.
我说了住手
I said, stop!
现在我们才像一支团队
Now we look like a team.
♪ The hope outweighs all my sorrow ♪
♪ I believe ♪
美国五角大楼 停车场在后面
♪ And the vast, open sky shows them all ♪
♪ What I could be ♪
♪ And the colors drift from you ♪
♪ Into me ♪
♪ And the wonder of the moment ♪
♪ Sticks to me ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ And the colors drift from you ♪
♪ Into me ♪
♪ And the wonder of the moment ♪
♪ Rescued me ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh... ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
嘿 威廉
Hey, William.
嘿 伊芙
Oh, um, hey, Eve.
有马克的消息吗
Have you heard from Mark?
自从他跟他爸的事上新闻以来都没有
Not since that stuff between him and his dad on the news.
我真的很担心...
I'm really worried tha--
糟糕
Oh, shit!
等等 你知道他是无敌少侠
Wait a minute. You know he's Invincible?
天啊 你也知道
Oh, man.You know, too?
谢天谢地 我以为我把秘密爆了出来
Oh, thank god! I thought I blew it.
你觉得他有没有事
You--you think he's okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
孩子 你在那里做的事非常了不起
That was a hell of thing you did there, kid.
我还以为那是一场梦
I, um-- I thought it might have been a dream...
真希望那只是一场梦
I wish it were.
你昏迷两个星期了
You've been drifting in and out for almost two weeks,
但我的手下把你治疗得很好
but my guys got you patched up good.
一两天后我们就能让你出院
We'll let you out in a day or two.
我看见我爸飞走了 他去哪里了
I saw my dad fly away.Where'd he go?
休息吧 孩子 我们以后再谈
Get your rest, kid. We'll talk later.
嘿 等一下
Hey. Wait.
等一下
Wait!
你不是想跟我说所发生的一切吗 -视情况而定
Aren't you going to tell me what happened?-That depends.
什么情况 -你是不是还想当英雄
On what?-On if you still want to be a hero or not.
我不确定
I don't know.
跟我来
Come with me.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you
你妈妈听到了你♥爸♥所说的一切
that your mother heard everything that your dad said,
所以你不必给她解释 让她再受煎熬
so you don't have to go through the trouble of explaining this whole ordeal.
什么 她听到了 你怎么能让她听到
What? She heard everything? How could you do that?
难道你不认为她应该知道真♥相♥吗
Don't you think she deserves to know the truth?
她应该 可是... -你妈妈早就知道是他杀死了护卫队员
Yeah, but -Your mother knew he killed the Guardians,
但她一直希望他有一个充分的理由
but she was holding out hope there was a good reason for it.
我也是
So was I.
让她知道关于你父亲的一切是最好的
Better for her to know everything about your father.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
等一下 我们这是在哪里
Wait a minute. Where are we?
抱歉 开灯
Oh,sorry.Lights.
够了 关灯
That's enough.Lights.
刚才到底发生了什么 那些东西都去哪了
What? What the hell just happened?Where'd all that go?
美国人从水龙头里方便取用的饮用水
The water America drinks so conveniently from their taps
加入了一种化学物质 能让人看不见某些光频
is laced with a chemical that inhibits the ability to see certain frequencies of light.
这房♥子里就用了那些光频 -所以刚才那些全隐形了
Those frequencies are used in this room.-So it's all just invisible?
你和美国其他所有人
You and everyone else in America
都不能看见这个房♥间里的东西
do not have the ability to see the things in this room.
我们经常利用这个方法 你完全想不到
You'd be surprised how often we use this.
难以置信
Wild.
回答你刚才的问题
To answer your question,
我们监视你父亲 一直到他离开了我们的太阳系
we monitored your father until he left our solar system.
他没有改变轨道 所以他去了非常遥远的地方
He didn't change trajectory,so he's going somewhere pretty damn far away.
这意味着我们需要找人替代他
Which means...we, um...we need a replacement.
不 现在不行 还不行
No.Not now. Not yet.
你♥爸♥并没有给我留下太多选择
Your dad didn't leave me with a lot of options, Mark.
如果我不能召用你...
If I can't call on you...
除了全球护卫队以外 就没多少人能用了
well, there's not really a list past the Guardians of the Globe.
我知道 对不起
I know...I'm sorry.
只是...这太沉重了
It's just...it's too much.
我不该这么早提这个请求的
I shouldn't have brought this up so soon.
先送你和你妈妈回家吧
Let's get you and your mother home first.
我们修好了房♥子 也跟你学校还有黛比的公♥司♥谈过
We fixed the house.Talked to your school and Debbie's work.
墓园里甚至有块墓碑
There's even a headstone in the cemetery--
虽然你们并不想去看
not that you'd want to visit it.
如果有任何需要 你们知道怎么跟我联♥系♥
If either of you need anything else,you know how to reach me.
谢谢你 西塞尔
Thanks, Cecil.
好多了
Much better.
我去躺一小会儿
I'm going to go lie down for a bit.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表