剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
No, you do need to know that.
我不是开玩笑的 你必须拥有在空中定位的能力
I'm not kidding,it's really important that you can find places from the air.
对哦 也是
Oh, yeah. Right.
伊芙 你没事吧 你看起来心情不好
You okay, Eve?You look... down.
你有没有看过 关于16岁的青少年被家人赶出门的报道
You ever read about those kids who get kicked out of the house at 16,
然后希望那个人是你
and wish it was you?
并没有
Uh... no.Not really.
你想聊一聊吗 -想 不想 我心里很乱 我...
Do you want to talk about it?-Yes. No. I don't know.
我已经不知道自己到底在干什么了 -马克
I-I just don't know what I'm doing anymore.-Mark!
嘿 是你呀
Hey, you.
慢一点 猛♥男♥ 我现在还觉得你是个渣男
Slow down, tiger,you're still on my shit list.
你今天晚上会来吗 伊芙 你好
You're coming tonight, right?Hey, Eve.
我当然会来了
Of course, I'm coming.
这次别放我鸽子 好吗
Do not stand me up on this, okay?
这次不只有我一个人对你有期待
It won't only be me counting on you this time.
马克自愿来贝克韦尔社区中心帮我
Mark volunteered to help me at the Beckwell Community Center downtown.
我们每周准备两顿晚餐 -让我刮目相看
We do dinners twice a week for anyone who's hungry.-I'm impressed.
千万不要 这是他欠我的
Do not be.He owes me.
贝克韦尔就像我的第二个家
Beckwell's like my second home.
以前我常在那里待着 等妈妈下班
I used to hang there after school till my mom was done working.
那改变了我的人生
Changed my life.
那是在第三大街 对吗 一栋矮砖楼
It's on Third Street, right?Low brick building?
是的 晚上7点
Yeah. 7:00 p.m.
天啊 我得走了 我答应了帮我妈办开放参观活动
Oh, man, gotta run.I told my mom I'd help with an open house.
我们到时见 走了 伊芙
I'll see you there.Bye, Eve!
你今晚想来吗 多个人帮忙也好
You wanna come tonight?We could use the help.
我也希望能去 但是...
I wish I could, but...
拯救这个世界忙不过来
Too busy saving the world?
其实我不再拯救世界了
Not anymore, actually.
那就没有借口了
No excuse then.
你和马克关系很近
You and Mark are pretty close.
他最近的表现是不是怪怪的
Has he been acting weird lately?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他经常迟到
He's late,all the time,
或者不出现 然后胡编迟到的原因 至少我觉得他在撒谎
or doesn't show, and then lies about why.At least I think he's lying.
我不知道自己还能忍♥受多久
I don't know if I can deal with it much longer.
男人都是混球
Guys are dicks...
但马克是个好男人
but Mark's one of the good ones.
确实 他很不擅长管理时间
Yeah, his time management is awful,
但他对你很上心 他张口闭口都是你
but he's super into you.You're all he talks about.
真的
Really?
谢谢你这番话 我们今晚见
Well, thanks for that.See you tonight?
好的
Yeah.
唯一确定能找到机器头的地方是在60楼
The only place we're guaranteed to find Machine Head is 60 stories up.
那间办公室全是玻璃窗 但它们是防弹的
The room is lined with windows,but they're bomb-proofed with something.
有一整支退伍军人在那个地方巡逻
There's a whole team of ex-military assholes patrolling the place,
也负责打包新到的货
packing the latest shit, too.
所以你需要我帮你
Which is why you need me, hmm?
我是粗人 但我并不蠢
I'm tough,but I'm not stupid.
我们一旦接近机器头 那个传送人不会把他送走吗
Can't the teleporter guy just pull Machine Head out once we get close?
我已经解决了同位素 -怎么解决的
I took care of Isotope.-How?
他有个女朋友 他们一周见两三次面
He's got a girl he sees a couple of times a week.
我给了她一点钱 让她一整晚缠着他
I paid her extra to keep him there all evening.
什么
What?
好吧 那我们闯进顶层 抓住机器头 下一步怎么做
Oh... okay.So we break into the penthouse and grab Machine Head.Then what?
你不是有朋友 可以让他再也不能称霸街头吗
Don't you got friends who can keep a guy like him off the street?
我可以带他去全球防御局
I could take him to the Global Defense Agency.
你瞧 你已经在做好事了 英雄
See?Doin' good already, hero.
贝克韦尔社区中心那个是你女儿
That was your daughter,back at Beckwell Community Center, right?
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
菲永娜
Fiona.
你们经常去社区中心
You guys go there often?
那是她的第二个家
It's her second home.
我帮你 但我们动作必须快 我今晚还有安排
Okay, I'm in,but we have to make it quick.I've got plans later tonight.
我几乎忘了自己有多帅了
I almost forgot how good I look.
欢迎来到活人的世界 克隆人
Welcome to the world of the living, clone.
别挑事啊 我才是克隆原体
Don't start.I'm the original.
看来制♥作♥方法成功了
So the process was a success.
我永远都无法理解你们为什么争个不停
I'll never understand why you do that.
请住手 我不是来打架的
Stop, please. I'm not here to fight.
不能破坏复♥制♥舱 白♥痴♥
Not the replication chamber, idiot!
正如我一直努力想说的...
As I was trying to say,
我需要你们在组织生长及DNA复♥制♥方面的专业技能
I need your expertise in tissue growth and DNA replication.
我会给你们丰厚的回报
I'll make it worth your while.
诺兰
喂 老公 如果你有时间 能不能买♥♥几样晚餐需要的东西
Hi, honey.If you have a sec,could you pick up a few things for dinner?
我想要罗马那家餐厅的宽意面
Well, I was thinking some tagliatelle from that restaurant in Rome,
再加普罗旺斯那种葡萄酒 粉红葡萄酒
and maybe that wine from Provence,the rosé.
好的 谢了 亲爱的 爱你
Yeah.Thanks, sweetie. Love you.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
搞什么...
What the...?
机器头
Machine Head!
起来 我们要逮捕你
Get up.We're taking you in.
喂 已经结束了 你完全不是我们的对手
Hey!It's over.You're way out of your league.
送那两个...
Carry the two...
无敌少侠 泰坦 你们好
Oh, hello, Invincible.Titan.
老大
Boss.
你说得对
You're right.
你强壮又粗悍
You're so strong, and tough,
而你呢 能在天上飞来飞去 非常厉害
and you...you, you fly all over the goddamn place.It's amazing.
谢谢夸奖 你对我非常了解
Uh... thanks?You know a lot about me.
我也知道你和这坨烂泥具体会在什么时间
I also knew exactly when you and this giant pile of shit
闯进来砸坏我的门
would walk in here and ruin my doors.
对了 那些门也是意大利枫木做的
Also, Italian maple, by the way!
你绝不可能料到我们会来 -你是这么想的
No way you saw this coming-- -Aw, is that what you think?
你的脑子是一块破石头的时候 就会发生这种事
See, this is what happens when your head's a fuckin' rock.
你说你搞定他了 -我知道
You said you took care of him.-I know what I said.
这个小升级向我展示了各种可能性
This little upgrade shows me all kinds of possibilities,
所以我知道不值得费口水 向你们两个蠢材解释
which is how I know it's not worth explaining to you two morons
什么叫量子概率
what quantum probabilities are,
但这无所谓了 正如我刚才所说的 无敌少侠是对的
but it doesn't matter,because, like I said, Invincible's right,
我根本不是你们的对手 不过...
I'm out of my league.Except...
我有钱
I've got money!
大事不妙
Oh, shit.
你完全不清楚状况 小子
You have no idea, kid.
安珀
Amber?
嘿 伊芙 你来了
Hey! Eve!You made it.
来吧 我带你参观一下
Come on, I'll show you around.
鸡肉 土豆泥 凉拌菜 炉子上烧的是意大利杂菜汤
Chicken.Mashed potatoes.Salad.Minestrone on the stove,
不过我们很快要再煮一锅
but we'll need another pot soon.
不是什么高级食物 不过很健康
It's nothing fancy, but it's healthy.
嘿 我父母只会用微波炉加热食物
Hey, my parents cook exclusively with a microwave.
这些东西太梦幻了 马克到了吗
This looks like a dream.Mark here yet?
那小子还有15分钟 否则他将会被永远打入冷宫
That boy's got about 15 minutes until his ass is on the curb,permanently.
你看起来很擅长切菜
You look like you're good at chopping things.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我要把你磨成粉 用来铺我的私家车道
I'm gonna grind you up and use you to pave my driveway.
不
No!
你们死定了
You guys are fucking dead!
接下来轮到谁
Who's next?
你好 小子
Hello, boy.
马克 你在哪儿?
满分 你们物有所值...
Ten out of ten!You guys, you guys are worth every cent--
等等 我这里有新情况 什么
Wait.Wait, I'm getting something here.What?
西塞尔接到了一通匿名电♥话♥
Cecil got an anonymous call.
接下来交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
把这些王八蛋杀光
Murder!These!Assholes!
分身人凯特 野兽女孩有麻烦了
Dupli-Kate,Monster Girl is in trouble.
他们向我保证过 我能在这个世界找到旗鼓相当的对手
I was promised this world offered worthy opponents!
但是 你太让我失望了
But, oh, how you disappoint.
杀了你算是对你仁慈
Killing you is an act of mercy.
嘿 王八蛋
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表