剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
你不需要降落伞
You won't need it.
伙计 谢谢你
Ah, man!Thank you.
我刚才以为我死定了
Didn't think I was gonna make it.
你差一点杀了他 -可你却救了他
You almost killed him!-Instead, you saved him.
费这么大的劲为了什么
So much effort...for what?
不
No!
另一个在哪里
Where was that other one?
他在我正后方
He's on my six.
你杀了他
You killed him!
现在死跟50年后死有什么区别
Now or in 50 years when he's old.What difference does it make?
有什么区别
What difference?
他能有自己的生活
He'd have a life!
看着那个男人死去让你难过吗
Did seeing that man lose his life disturb you?
让你心痛吗
Did it hurt?
那看看你怎么承受这个吧
Well, let's see how you handle this.
葛琴 -妈妈
Gretchen!-Mommy!
我拉着你
I've got you. I've got you.
别动
Don't move! Don't move!
别怕 好吗
Don't be scared, okay?
妈妈
Mommy!
不
No, no!
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
这都是你的错
That was your fault.
你太顽固了 不接受不可避免的事 才害死了这些人
Your stubbornness against the inevitable killed those people.
马克 还要死多少个人
How many more need to die, Mark?
决定权在你
It's up to you.
再说了 他们这些脆弱的小生灵又能做些什么
And what were they doing with those fragile little lives anyway?
好好听我的话 你在内心深处知道我是对的
Listen to what I'm saying.You know in your heart I'm right.
对
Right?
你关于人类可悲 无意义那些话
About how pathetic and pointless humanity is?
妈妈的人生也没有价值吗
Is Mom's life worthless?
从大局来看...
In the grand scheme of things--
是的 -不
Yes.-No!
黛比...
Debbie.
你怎么能说出这种话
How can you say those things?
你怎么能这么说妈妈
How can you say that about Mom?
骗子
Liar!
这是你这辈子当中 我第一次跟你说实话
For the first time in your life, I'm telling you the truth.
我要救他们
Let me--I need to save them.
不
No.
也许这次你能醒悟
Maybe this time, you'll learn.
天啊
Oh,jeez.
这些人毫无意义
These people are meaningless.
没有我们 他们不过是穴居人
They're cavemen without us.
你错了
You're wrong!
我看过你拯救人类
I've seen you save people...
我看过你为了保护他们几乎丧命
I've seen you almost die to protect them.
也许你到地球时 确实是一个维特鲁姆人
Maybe you were a Viltrumite when you came to Earth,
但你变了 你在这里很快乐
but you've changed!You were happy here!
确实 我曾经快乐过
Sure. I was happy.For a time.
但我忠于维特鲁姆
But I'm loyal to Viltrum,
而不是这个自诩为文明的可悲之物
not this pathetic excuse for a civilization.
放开我
Get off me!
你没有好好听我说 马克
You aren't listening, Mark.
我在这里的时间不过是我生命中的一个瞬间
My time here has been a speck in the span of my life.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我不要再跟这些牲口生活在一起
I will burn this planet down
为此 我将不惜把这个星球烧成灰烬
before I spend another minute living among these animals.
得了吧
Please.
我把你当成人类养大成人是我错了
I was wrong to raise you as a human.
我该让你做更多的准备 教你更多的东西
I should have prepared you better.Taught you more.
你这一生一直活得舒服 没有痛苦
Your life has been soft and painless.
你只是有维特鲁姆人的血统
You're a Viltrumite in blood only.
可你真正的教育从现在才开始
Well, your true education begins now.
我的天啊 马克
Oh, my god. Mark...
做好准备 我们无法阻止这场战斗 但我们能拯救生命
Gear up.We can't stop this fight, but we can save lives.
西塞尔命令了我们留在这里
Cecil's orders were to stay here.
我们不在乎
We don't care.
你已经不是机器人了 记得吗
You're not a robot anymore, remember?
受够了吗
Had enough yet?
我要阻止你
I'll stop you.
你准备好了随时开始
I'm ready when you are.
你这么做根本没有用
You're doing this for nothing.
加入帝国会让地球变得比以往更好
Being a part of the empire will make Earth better than it ever was.
要是他们抵抗呢
And what if they resist?
这就是我们在这里的原因
That's why we're here.
为了阻止他们抵抗
To keep them from resisting.
让他们明白他们错得有多离谱 这一切是多么无谓
To show them how wrong they are,how pointless it is...
让他们明白 他们不加入帝国就得死
That they can be a part of something bigger.Or die.
我不会让你得逞
I won't let you.
你愿意为了这个星球送死
You want to die for this planet?
好 再花个17年又如何
Fine.What's 17 more years?
我永远都可以重新开始
I can always start again...
再生一个孩子
make another kid.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
如果我非得看这场比赛不可 在天上看能看得更清楚
If I have to watch this...game,I'd have a better view from above.
你知道你不能这样做
You know you can't do that.
你站在这里格格不入已经够糟糕了 来坐下吧
It's bad enough you're standing over here like a weirdo.Come sit down.
这是在浪费所有人的时间
This is a waste of everyone's time.
我现在能做的事太多了
There's so much more I could be doing right now.
马克 加油
Go, Mark!
你会错过孩子的比赛的
You're gonna miss it!
看看马克 -一振
Look at Mark. -Strike one!
是你和我生下了他
You and I, we made him.
他是我们的孩子
He's ours.
他快乐 我们也快乐
When he feels joy, we feel joy.
看到他脸上的表情吗
See that look on his face?
你看着他的表情 怎么能没有同样的感受
How can you see that and not feel the same way?
两振 -我们年纪越大
Strike two!-As we get older,
就越难感受到快乐
it's harder to feel that.
世界的重担带给我们太多的烦恼
The weight of the world,it bogs us down.
漂亮 宝贝儿子
Nice one, honey!
但我们的孩子提醒我们生活中的乐趣
But our children remind us of the joys in life.
这些乐趣让我们回到生活当中 让我们明白生活的真谛
It brings us back,shows us what life is all about.
这就是人性
This is humanity.
好 继续跑 马克 继续
Yeah, yeah! Get going, Mark!Get going!
加油 马克 -加油
C'mon, Mark! -Go, Mark, go!
加油 马克 加油
Go, Mark, go!
加油 孩子 你可以的 -马克 加油
C'mon, buddy, you can do it! -Go, Mark! Go, Mark!
安全上垒
And safe!
你看到了吗 爸爸 看到了吗
Did you see, Dad? Did you see?
太棒了
Aw, that was amazing!
看到了 我看到了
Yeah.Yeah, I saw.
可恶
Dammit!
你为什么逼我这么做
Why did you make me do this?
你反抗是为了看身边所有人死掉吗
You're fighting so you can watch everyone around you die!
想想呀 马克
Think, Mark!
你将比这个星球上 所有脆弱 无意义的生物活得更久
You'll outlast every fragile, insignificant being on this planet.
你能活到目睹这个世界 粉碎成灰尘 随风飘散
You'll live to see this world crumble to dust and blow away!
你认识的所有人 所有事物都会消失
Everyone and everything you know will be gone!
五百年后 你还会有什么
What will you have after 500 years?
有你 爸爸
You, Dad.
我还会有你
I'd still have you.
爸
Dad?
世界大变样那天
This is the scene in downtown Chicago
黑暗笼罩这个世界 这是在芝加哥市区的景象
as darkness falls on the day the world changed.
全能侠与无敌少侠在激战过程中来到了这里
Omni-Man and Invincible touched down here during their terrible battle.
大家看到我身后的破坏情况
The damage you can see behind me was done
是在几分钟时间内造成的 后来他们转去了别的地方开战
in a matter of minutes before they carried their fight elsewhere.
我完全无法描述这里的重创 痛苦
I can't begin to explain the devastation,the pain...
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表