剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
For the record,
那完全正确
that's absolutely true.
以前有男人为我揍过别人
I've had guys throw punches for me before,
但没有跑掉 硬是挨下拳头的人 你是头一个
but you're the first one who stood there and took 'em.
挨了两次
Twice.
我想知道什么样的男人才会这么做
I wanted to know the kind of guy that would do that.
白♥痴♥
An idiot?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
那现在做什么
So, what now, hmm?
你去拯救世界的时候 我答完了所有复习问题
I finished all the review questions while you were off saving the world or whatever.
很严重 长官
It's big, sir.
非常严重
Really big.
我头一次看到全能侠如此孱弱不堪
First time I've seen Omni-Man on the ropes like that.
而且它可能还没死
Also, it might not be dead.
给它保鲜
Put it on ice.
这种东西以后也许能派上用场
You never know when something like that might come in handy.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
老天爷
Oh, good God!
晚餐吃鱿鱼吧
Calamari for dinner?
把那个从我案板上拿走
Get that off my counter!
你确定
Aw, you sure?
在某些地方 这可算是美食
It's considered a delicacy in some places,
而且有催情作用
and an aphrodisiac.
难道你需要吗
Like you need it.
你给西塞尔打过电♥话♥吗
Did you call Cecil?
关于派人保护我们家的事
About putting some protection on the house.
我之前有点忙
I was kinda busy.
诺兰
Nolan...
知道了 我会搞定的
Yeah, I'll take care of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别忘了 我刚刚打败了一只可怕怪兽 拯救了这个世界
Hey, don't forget I just took down a freakin' kaiju and saved the world.
你老公可是个狠角色
Your husband's a badass.
你不是这个家里唯一的狠角色
Yeah, well, you're not the only badass in this family.
我今天卖♥♥掉了一栋 发生过双命案的房♥子
I sold a house today that had a double homicide.
我跟他们说 闪电不会两次击中同一个地方
I told them lightning never strikes twice.
你真的要把那个给烤了
Are you seriously gonna put that on the grill?
♪ I've been sleepless at night ♪
♪ 'Cause I don't know how I feel ♪
♪ I've been waiting on you ♪
♪ Just to say something real ♪
♪ There's a light on the road and I think you know ♪
♪ Morning has come and I have to go ♪
♪ But if we're strong enough to let it in... ♪
惊喜吧
Surprise!
伊芙 听我说 我搞砸了 我知道我错了
Look,I screwed up, Eve.I know I did,
我只是...不知道为什么我一直干这种事
I just...I just, I don't know why I keep doing this.
我不想的 你也知道 对吗
I don't want to.You know that, right?
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我知道
I know...
但这不是道歉 雷克斯
but that wasn't an apology, Rex.
你说得对 我向你道歉
You're right.I'm sorry.
给我一次改过自新的机会 就这一次
Look, give me a do-over,just this one time.
我会规规矩矩的 我保证
I'll be better.I-I promise.
祝你跟新队员好运 雷克斯
Good luck with the new team, Rex.
♪ ...Strong enough to let it go ♪
气人
Fuck.
替你高兴 马克
Good for you, Mark.
饭点到了
Chow time.
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
星期四
Thursday.
鸡肉馅饼
Chicken pot pie.
大家最爱吃的
Everybody's favorite.
离门远一点
Stay back from the door.
离门远一点
Stay back from the door.
糟糕
Shit.
对不起 皮特
Ah, sorry, Pete.
可惜了 今晚吃鸡肉馅饼
Damn.Chicken pot pie night.
怎么会
How?
显而易见嘛
Obvious.
作为克隆原体
As the original article,
我的智力没有被克隆过程减弱 你就不一样了 你是克隆出来的
my intellect's undiluted by the cloning process that created you.
得了吧
Oh, please.
把门打开
Just open the door.
说出来
Say it.
你这基因低下 卑鄙的山寨货
You cheap, genetically inferior knock-off...
说出来
Say it,
否则就永远待在这里
or stay here forever.
我才是克隆
I'm the clone.
没错 你才是
Yes, you are.
这边
This way.
♪ Whoo! ♪
警告
♪ Run, run, run ♪
♪ Gangster like you wake up in Dickies ♪
♪ And load the clippy ♪
♪ The reign of our ascension ♪
♪ Make statisticians feel sickly ♪
♪ Accountants they get snippy ♪
♪ They never counted so quickly ♪
♪ Got 'em up sniffin' yak up off an abacus for a living ♪
♪ Crime authors ♪
♪ Autobiographically bastards ♪
♪ Pain passin' put a pain in your brain ♪
♪ Style droppin' the drums and stun all goggles ♪
♪ Small talkers get launched on... ♪
你去开路
Clear a path.
♪ Tick tock ♪
♪ You got until the hands on the clock stop ♪
♪ I'm baggin' a bag then I'm backing out ♪
♪ Better back off ♪
♪ That's why I'm outta here, baby ♪
♪ Before these clowns put me down in the ground, baby ♪
♪ I'm running reds 'til I'm out of this town, baby ♪
♪ You want your money back? Chase me ♪
看起来有人在帮我们
We have a benefactor, it seems.
多相流聚合发电机
Multi-phased fusion generator
在30兆瓦范围内
in the 30-megawatt range.
现在怎么办
What now?
你居然没想到 真让我吃惊
I'm surprised you don't see it,
你可是克隆原体啊
you being the original and all.
我想说我会想你的 兄弟
I'd say I'll miss you, brother...
但我永远可以再克隆一个
but I can always make another one.
告诉我最新情况
So, give me an update.
你让我的团队准备好 应对新挑战了吗
You get my team ready for the deep end yet?
我们还有提高的空间
We still have work to do,
但我对我们今天的进展很有信心
but I feel confident in the progress we've made today.
很抱歉
My apologies.
不是故意吓你的
Didn't mean to scare.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
收集信息
Seeking... information.
线索 答案
Clues.Answers.
什么答案
Answers to what?
关于那天晚上那场大屠♥杀♥
That night, the massacre.
我还有很多疑惑
Still not clear to me.
我不知道你在胡说什么 你马上走
I don't know what you're talking about.You need to leave now.
七人死亡 一人活着 就是你丈夫
Seven dead.One alive.Your husband.
我希望你能解释这一点
Was hoping you could make that piece fit.
那你得问他了
Well, you'll have to ask him.
问过了 他的答案不能令我满意
Did.Answers were...unsatisfactory.
你为什么这么关心
Why do you care?
从地狱里逃了出来
Escaped from hell.
为其他人伸张正义 救赎自己的灵魂
Seek justice for others to save own soul.
你老公什么都没跟你说 甚至没有耳语一句减轻你的担忧
Husband told you nothing?Not a whisper to soothe your fears?
没有 他什么都没看见
No.He didn't say anything.
你家很温馨
You have a lovely home.
黛比
Debbie?
你还好吧
You all right?
我好像听到什么声音了
I thought I heard something.
我没事
I'm fine.
我正想去上♥床♥睡觉
I was just coming to bed.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表