剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
我希望马克了解他的族人
I want Mark to know his people.
我甚至不了解你的族人
I don't even know your people.
我从来没见过第二个维特鲁姆人
I've never even met another Viltrumite.
我告诉过你... -你告诉过我一些事 没错
I've told you -You-you've told me stories, yes,
但这不一样
but that's not the same.
你有事瞒着我 这让我很心痛
You're hiding something from me,and it hurts.
好吧 对不起 我没有...我不是...
Okay, I'm-I'm sorry.I didn't-- I'm not
你不是什么
You're not what?
我从没想过自己会组建一个家庭
I never thought I would have a family,
可后来你出现了
and then you came along,
我很爱你 也很爱马克
and I love you and Mark so much,
但后来我看到马克有了超能力
but when I see Mark with his powers,
又看到护卫队发生的事 我很害怕会失去一切
and after what happened to the Guardians,I'm terrified I could lose everything.
我也害怕
Me too.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
嗯 马克要离开两个星期...
Well, Mark's gone for two weeks.
然后呢
And?
还记得我们的第一次旅行吗
Remember our first trip together?
诺兰 我...
Nolan, I...
我答应过奥丽嘉会帮她卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
I told Olga I'd sell her house.
我们离开的时候 她的房♥子不会消失
Her house will still be here when we get back.
嘿 你问我该怎么办 我们就这么办
Hey, you asked me what we do.We do this.
还让我准备一份午餐呢
Pack a lunch, my ass.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
馈赠餐馆
L'Osteria Donato!
真不敢相信它还在
I can't believe it's still here!
我们肯定找不到位置的
Oh, we'll never get in.
我订了座
I made reservations.
你从来不订座的
You never make reservations.
指挥中心 我们降落了
We are down, Houston.
今天在火星上 天气很好
It's a beautiful day on Mars,
这是全人类的一个伟大成就
and a beautiful accomplishment for all humankind.
干得好 汉克
Nice job, Hank.
你们看到那个了吗
Did you guys see that?
看到什么了
See what?
算了
never mind.
这套战服的颜色不适合这项任务
Ah, maybe not the best color scheme for this mission.
真没劲儿
this sucks.
也许飞船里有充电器
Maybe they have a charger in the shuttle?
什么情况
What?
糟了
Shit...
地球上最伟大的征服者之一 尤利乌斯恺撒沦落至此
Julius Caesar,one of Earth's greatest conquerors,reduced to that.
我觉得恺撒在历史上的地位还行
I think Caesar's doing just fine history-wise.
应该是的
Yeah, I suppose.
天啊 这让我想起了以前的日子
God, this takes me back...
那不过是几年前的事
It was only a few years ago.
我们第一次约会是在20年前 诺兰
Our first date was 20 years ago, Nolan.
我记得你后来直接把我踹了
Mostly, I remember you dumping me right after.
是啊 因为你当时是个混球
Well, yeah, because you were a dick.
我把你带到了罗马呢
Come on, I flew you to Rome.
是 可你居然希望我为此而崇拜你
Yeah, and you expected me to worship you because of it.
我当时刚到地球嘛 我后来进步了
I was new here.I got better.
我给了你第二次约会机会
You know what, you only got a second date
是因为我在新闻里看到你救了那些孩子
because I saw you save those kids on the news.
我很高兴我们来了这里
I'm glad we came.
但你心里还是隐隐地觉得不对劲
But you still feel something's wrong.
你不会吗
Don't you?
我不知道是因为护卫队还是马克的事 又或是因为我们的事
I don't know if it's what happened to the Guardians,or Mark,or if it's just us,
但我感觉自己像是站在悬崖边上
but I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff,
而我是我们当中唯一不会飞的
and I'm the only one of us who can't fly.
我有件事一直瞒着你
I haven't been honest with you, Debbie.
什么事 -关于谋杀的事
About what?-About the murders.
诺兰
Nolan?
西塞尔认为我与护卫队被杀有关
Cecil thinks I had something to do with...what happened to the Guardians.
但与你无关
But you didn't.
我是唯一的幸存者 而且我不是人类
I'm the only survivor,and I'm not human,
再加上西塞尔向来都不喜欢我 -你必须跟他谈谈
and Cecil's never liked me.-You have to talk to him.
我努力过了 情况可能会恶化
I've tried.This could get bad.
天啊 我们该怎么办
Oh, god...What do we do?
我们一家人互相扶持
We stay together as a family.
你 我和马克
You, me, and Mark.
你只需要相信我
All you have to do is trust me.
诺兰
Nolan!
你相信我吗 黛比
Do you trust me, Debbie?
你后面有一条龙
There's-there's a dragon behind you!
求你了 你相信我吗
Please.Do you trust me?
我相信你
I trust you.
你无法想象我多么需要你这句话
You have no idea how much I needed to hear you say that.
好了 赶快行动吧
Okay, now do something!
我正跟我美丽的夫人度假呢
I'm on vacation with my beautiful wife.
西塞尔的工资不能白拿
Let Cecil earn his paycheck.
你可以出来了
You can come out.
我并没有躲起来
I'm not hiding.
西塞尔
Cecil.
诺兰警告过我们你会出现
Nolan warned us about you.
“不会有任何麻烦的 火星人住在地下”
Shouldn't have any trouble.Martians live underground.
可恶
Oh,shit!
不
No, no, no, no!
天啊
Ah, Jesus...
什么鬼
The hell...?
不许动 人类
Do not move, human.
手下留情 我不是来伤害任何人的 好吗
Hold on!I'm-I'm not here to hurt anyone, okay?
我只是来找...该死的
I'm just here looking for, uh
你们的狗得拴起来啊
You guys need to keep your dogs on a leash!
我猜那些是火星狗吧
I assume those are, like, Martian dogs, or something?
乌贼犬对你居然没有影响
You are unaffected by the sequids?
有 它们对我影响太大了
No, I am very affected by them.
我嘴里还有它们的味道
I can still taste them.
其他人类 穿白色服装的 他们跟你一样吗
The other humans,in white,are they like you?
宇航员 算是吧 但也不太一样
The astronauts?I mean, kinda, but not exactly.
你知道他们在哪里 你会说英语
Wait, you know where they are?And you speak English?
我们讲的是火星语
We speak Martian.
欢迎来到火星 地球人
Welcome to Mars, Earth-man.
感谢您的盛情邀请 火星人
Thanks for having me...Mars-man.
火星人先生 阁下
Mr. Mars-Man.Sir.Your Highness?
你来此有何目的
What is your purpose here?
说来好笑
It's funny, uh,
我被派来保护我的地球同胞 他们正在探索你们可爱的星球
I was sent to protect some of my fellow Earth-men on a mission to your lovely planet,
如果他们不能平安返回地球 那我会很丢脸
and if they don't get back in one piece,I'm really gonna look like a dick.
嘿 大伙们
Oh, hey, guys.
我们不知道他是谁 -我在执行秘密任务
Uh, yeah, we don't know who that is.-It was a secret mission.
那你可真不称职
Well, you suck at it then.
已经犯下错误了 但一切已经恢复正常
Mistakes were made,but everything's back on track,
所以如果您不介意的话 我们就不叨扰你们了
so if you don't mind,we'll get out of your, um, hair,
另外也许管好你们的小乌贼狗
and maybe keep your little squid-dogs under control this time?
我把你们抓起来正是为了躲避乌贼犬
The sequids are the very reason I captured your people.
它们这个物种能毁坏世界 在强占我们星球之前
They are a world-destroying race who left a trail of destruction across the universe,
它们已经把整个宇宙都毁了一通
before crashing onto our planet.
它们无宿主时 群体思维分散又脆弱
Alone, their group mind is scattered and weak,
但只要找到一个合适的宿主
but with an appropriate host,
它们就会团结起来 不可抵挡
they become unified and unstoppable.
我们的变形能力让我们能抵抗它们
Our shape-changing abilities let us resist them,
但是只要有一只乌贼犬 与你们中的一个合而为一
but if a single sequid fuses with one of your people,
它们将能统一并崛起 攻击火星
they would rise up as one and savage Mars,
很快它们就将进攻地球
and soon after,Earth.
地球人 告诉我 你为什么能抵抗它们
Tell me, Earth-man,how are you able to resist them?
我有一部分维特鲁姆人血统 听说过我的族人吗
I'm part Viltrumite.Ever heard of us?
我是火星大帝 我当然听说过你们
I am the Emperor of Mars!Of course, I've heard of you!
好的 那您应该知道我们助人为乐
Okay, well then,you know we like to help out wherever we can,
所以我才会被派来保护这些宇航员
which is why I was sent to protect these astronauts,
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表