剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
一般来说 我们会先聊一聊
Usually, we start with a conversation,
然后我做些定制的服装
and I make something custom,
但我也许有一套你能穿
but I do have one that might work.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
橙配黄有点不好说 太花俏了 爸 你觉得呢
Well...I don't know about the orange and yellow.It's pretty loud.Dad?
这不是你最好的作品 亚特
Not your best work, Art.
我只是想盘活卖♥♥不出去的货 别怪我
Can't blame a guy for trying to move unsold merchandise.
我喜欢这些眼罩 戴着它们飞 我的眼睛就不会被风吹得生疼
I like the goggles.They'd keep the wind out of my eyes when I fly,
但我真的想要更加
but I was really, like, hoping for something more, uh...
怎么说呢 经典的东西
I don't know...iconic?
你当然想要经典的东西了 所有人都想要
Of course you were.That's what everyone wants.
经典 有代表性的
Iconic.A symbol.
孩子们做白日梦 想象成为你的时候
Something kids will draw in the margins of their notebooks
会在笔记本页边空白处 画下来的东西
while they daydream about being as cool as you.
那也很难设计出来
It's also tough as hell to pull off,
不过这样吧 看在你♥爸♥的份上
but listen,your dad being who he is,
我愿意费心替你做这套战服
I'm willing to put a lot of elbow grease into this one...
不过我需要你的帮助
but I'm gonna need a little help from you.
你决定好你的名号♥了没有 -我其实没怎么想过
Have you decided on a name yet?-I haven't really thought about it.
起个名字会有帮助
Well, having a name helps.
暗翼的翅膀是暗色的
Darkwing has dark wings,
赤速从人身边跑过时 会有红色闪电
the Red Rush is a red rush when he runs by you.
你懂吗 给我说个特征 我会努力创造经典
You get it?You give me something to go on,I'll strive for iconic.
想一想再来找我
Think about it and get back to me.
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
练习降落 -我现在看明白了
Uh...practicing my landings?-Yeah, I see that now.
是 把院子弄坏了 不好意思
Yeah, uh...sorry about the yard.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我得练习 妈妈
I need practice, Mom.
我飞也飞不快 降落又老撞地上 我必须进步
I can't land well, I can't fly all that fast.I need to be better.
马克 你得睡觉
Mark, you need to sleep.
我需要练习 -这三更半夜的
I need to practice.-Honey it's the middle of the night.
我明天要上班 你要上学
I have work tomorrow, you have school.
马上进去
Get inside right now.
有本事就逼我
Make me.
这让你觉得自己很强大吗
Does that make you feel strong?
知道我不能用蛮力强迫你
To know I can't physically make you do something?
这真是你需要的吗
Is that what you need?
这很重要
This is important.
记得吗 你小时候
Remember when you were little,
你临睡前 我们几乎每晚都会聊天
and we'd talk almost every night before you went to bed?
你会告诉我那些嘲笑你的发型的混♥蛋♥
You'd tell me about whatever jerk made fun of your hair,
我会告诉你我经历的那些 婆婆妈妈的鸡毛蒜皮 让你好受一点
and I'd tell you about all the girl drama I lived through so you'd feel better?
我不能跟你一起穿越云层一起聊天 可是...
I can't talk to you while we soar through the clouds,but...
可是我还在这里
but I'm still here.
以前就只有你跟我
It used to be you and me,
还有你那个满心以拯救世界为己任的 超能力疯狂老爸
and this crazy world-saving,super-powered father of yours.
现在成了你跟他 还有你这个普通 无聊的老妈
Now it's you and him,and your boring, old, normal mom.
妈... -没关系 亲爱的 我懂
Mom...-It's okay, sweetheart.I get it.
你必须远离跟我一起的正常生活
You have to move away from the normal life with me,
习惯像你♥爸♥爸那样的生活
and get used to being...something more,like your dad.
对 那正是我所担心的
Yeah, but see, that's what I'm worried about.
我跟爸爸一点都不像
I'm nothing like Dad.
我更像你 我没有什么特别之处
I'm more like you.I'm nothing special.
这句话真扎心
Like a knife to the heart with this one.
啊 唉...你明白我的意思
Ah... crap.You know what I mean.
他有这么大的成就 我怎么可能达到他的高度
After everything he's done,how could I possibly live up to all that?
谁说你必须达到他的高度
Who says you have to?
你不需要成为最伟大的全能侠
You don't have to be the greatest Omni-Man ever.
你只需要成为最伟大的你
You just have to be the greatest you.
如果最伟大的我并不足够呢
And what if the greatest me isn't enough?
马克 你这傻孩子 最伟大的你怎么会不够呢
Mark, you stupid boy.How could the greatest you not be enough?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱我这无聊 没有超能力 平凡 普通的老妈
I love my boring,powerless, everyday, run-of-the-mill Mom.
而我呢 我爱我的混账儿子
And I love my asshole son.
你似乎有点累
You seem tired.
我没事
I'm fine.
不过我心里压着很多事
Just got... a lot on my mind, I guess.
是吗 都有些什么事
Oh, yeah?So, what is it?
如果我不说 你会继续问 所以 我就说吧...
You're just gonna keep prying if I'm evasive at all, so, um...
爸 我很怕
I'm scared, Dad.
要是我做不来怎么办
What if I can't do this?
你听到了吗 -听到了
You hear it?-I do.
准备好
Get ready.
你刚才紧张吗 -有一点
Were you nervous?-A little.
不过你接住了 -是的
But you caught it?-I did.
当超级英雄跟这没什么两样
Being a superhero is no different.
这对你和我而言 是一段漫长旅程的起点
This is the beginning of a long journey for you and me.
在路上 你需要做一些你不想做
Along the way,you're gonna need to do things
或者认为你做不到的事
you don't want to do,or might not think you can do.
感到害怕没关系 怀疑自己很正常
It's okay to be scared.It's natural to doubt yourself,
但如果你能突破它 做你应该做的事
but if you can push through that,and do what needs to be done,
你就不会有问题
you'll do just fine.
你觉得你能克服吗 马克
Do you think you can do that, Mark?
能
Yeah.
孩子 你这个年纪的小孩 总觉得自己不可战胜
Son...kids your age think they're invincible,
这反倒妨碍了他们 让他们变得肆无忌惮
and it holds them back,makes them careless.
可你的情况不一样
The thing is...you're different.
你真的是不可战胜
You actually are...invincible.
我想好了
Got it.
好的 孩子 我们开始干活吧
Okay, kid.Let's get to work.
可恶
Crap.
不觉得你们自不量力吗
You guys think you might have bitten off more than you can chew?
那栋楼穿了个洞 快看
That building has a hole in it, look!
糟糕
Shit!
一切安全
All clear?
你是谁
Huh?
你还是放弃吧 我是...
You might as well give up.I'm...
我的意思是他是半人半鱼
I just mean, he is a fish person.
我觉得你也许该对他友善一点
I think you should maybe be nicer to him.
他应该不容易交到朋友
It must be hard for him to make friends.
整个海洋里的生物都是他的朋友 不过你说得对 我会...
He's got a whole ocean of friends,but you're right, I'll--
快跑
Run!
我要看见你们眼睛里充满恐惧 同样的恐惧...
I want to see fear in your eyes!The same fear--
这是搞什么
What is this?
我会尽力跟那家伙交朋友的
I do my best to make friends with the guy.
约瑟夫 你答应过我的
Josef!You promised!
糟了
Oh, crap.
如果连聊一会天
How is this going to work
你都无法集中精神 我们怎么还能交往下去
if I can't hold your interest through one conversation?
我无法集中精神 奥丽嘉 拜托
Hold my interest?Olga, please.
你不能像我一样感知事物
You can't see things how I do.
我的感知能力跟我的步伐一样快
My perception is just as fast as I am.
最简短的对话对我来说 都像过了几个小时一样
The briefest conversation with anyone seems like hours to me.
太让人痛苦了
It's agony.
但跟你聊天是享受
But with you, it's a gift.
你的声音像音乐一样动听
Your voice is like music.
你是个有同情心 体贴 美丽的女人
You're thoughtful, compassionate,beautiful woman.
我很认真听你说的每一句话
I hang on every word.
这是你的真心话
You mean that?
真心话
I do.
那是...
That's...
护卫队紧急呼叫 非常抱歉
Guardians emergency.I'm so very sorry.
我理解 去吧
I understand.Go.
丹佛大难临头了 永生侠
Denver is toast, Immortal!
我要了结自己 我要拉上这整座城市陪葬
I'm going out,and I'm taking the whole city with me!
我的战服里灌了钚...
I've lined my suit with plutonium!
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表