剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
他的伤势很严重
He's really hurt.
天呐 马克 我很难过 他们抓到袭击者了吗
Jesus, Mark.I'm so sorry.Did they catch who did it?
没有 暂时没有
No, not yet.
我在这个该死的城市受过袭击
Speaking as someone who's been attacked in this stupid city,
我会陪着你 不管你有什么需要
I'm here for you.Whatever you need.
你想倾诉 尽管找我
You wanna talk, I'll listen.
你和黛比想吃千层意面的话 我做得挺好的
You and Debbie need a lasagna, I make a good one.
其实我做得特别好吃
Actually, I make a great one.
伊芙威金斯
Eve Wilkins...
什么
What?
对 那个是她
Yeah, that's her.
我要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
你和这附近所有直男都想跟她谈话
You and all the other straight boys in a ten-mile radius.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that,
你上星期不是为了安珀班奈特 刚被人痛扁吗
and didn't you just get your ass kicked last week for Amber Bennett?
伊芙 你好
Eve?Hi, uh...
哦 嘿 你叫马克 对吗
Oh, hey.Mark, right?
马克格雷森 对
Grayson, yeah.
谢谢你之前救了我一命
thanks for saving my butt back there.
我是指昨天
Y-Yesterday, I mean.
昨天
Yesterday?
那个是你 穿蓝黄战服那个
That was you?In the blue and the yellow?
对 就是我 我是...
Yeah.That was me.I'm, um...
无敌少侠
Invincible.
天哪 我用这种语气说出来听着真蠢
God, that sounds dumb when I say it like that.
听起来也许过于乐观了
It sounds a little optimistic maybe.
我是原子女侠伊芙 不过队里的人都叫我伊芙
I'm Atom Eve,but the rest of the team just calls me Eve.
其他人也都叫我伊芙
So does everyone else.
因为这名字挺普通的 不像我那个...
Right, since it's kind of a normal name,and not something like...
无敌少侠 -无敌少侠 没错
Invincible?-Invincible, yeah.
你想谈谈昨天的事吗
Do you want to talk about yesterday?
你看起来很想谈谈昨天的事
You look like you need to talk about yesterday.
听说他让托德揍他 没有还手 他大概受了20拳
I heard he just let Todd hit him.Like 20 times.
他眉头都没皱一下
He didn't flinch or anything.
托德被吓坏了 在家里待了三天
Todd got so freaked out he stayed home for three days.
你们是在讲马克格雷森吗 -当然 太明显了 安珀
Are you talking about Mark Grayson?-Duh. Of course, Amber.
都是因为你 他才会又被托德揍的
You're the reason Todd beat him up again.
我以前从来没有认出你
I never recognized you before.
没有人认出过我 这是心理暗示的结果
No one does.It's a psychology thing.
如果你没想过在你学校里会有超级英雄
If you don't expect to see a superhero in your school,
你在学校就看不到超级英雄
you don't see a superhero in your school.
我在社交平台上还关注了少侠队呢
I even follow Teen Team on Instagram.
那就是我们 大众最爱的超级英雄队里排第四位
That's us.Everyone's fourth favorite superhero team.
我更喜欢你们 而不是战斗力队
I like you guys way better than Fight Force.
我们绝对比战斗力队厉害
Oh, we're definitely better than Fight Force.
他们是最差的
Those guys are the worst.
他们去年被巨蜥联盟打得满地找牙
They got their asses kicked by the Lizard League last year.
我记得在电视上看过
Oh, I remember seeing that on TV.
你是新人 对吧
So...you're new to this, right?
我的超能力刚苏醒 昨天是我第一次真正打恶人
I just got my powers.That was my first big fight.
好吧 这就难怪了
Ah, okay.Explains a lot.
不过呢 对新手来说算不错了
Still, not bad for a rookie.
你说真的吗
Are you kidding?
我被吓得动不了 害平民受了伤
I froze out there.People got hurt.
多亏了你 大家才能逃掉
People escaped because of you,
而且第一次 有谁不会被吓着啊
and everyone freezes their first time.
我以前每次开战前都会吐 简直把内脏都吐出来了
I used to throw up before every fight.Barf my guts out.
真的
Really?
简直是喷射而出
Like a fire hydrant.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我是指战斗 不是指呕吐
The fights, not the barfing.
可是...
I just...
那跟我预期的不一样
It wasn't what I expected.
我以为我只需要揍几个外星人 他们就会被我赶回家
I figured I'd punch some aliens,and they'd go home.
跟电视上看的不一样
It's not how it looks on TV.
是真的
No shit.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我一小时收费250
I charge 250 an hour.
这才是开玩笑的 你真容易上当
Now I'm kidding.You are new at this.
放学后来见见我的队员吧
Why don't you come by and meet the Team after school?
少侠队
Teen Team?
我不确定 我...
I dunno...
听说他们只是第四受欢迎的队伍
I heard they were only everyone's fourth favorite.
下课后在学校门口见 无敌少侠
Meet me out front after class, Invincible.
少侠队胜利!外星人被打败!
机器人 你们这些小孩子干得好 -谢谢夸奖 西塞尔
You kids did good, Robot.-Thank you, Cecil.
协助全球防御局是我们的荣幸
It's an honor to assist the Global Defense Agency.
你说我们是“小孩子” 也许有点太高高在上了...
Though your use of the term "kids" might be considered condescending.
那算胜利吗 不
But a victory?No.
你知道昨天有多少人在这里死去吗
Do you know how many people died here yesterday?
338个人
338.338...
袭击突然中止 是因为那些混♥蛋♥自己跑掉了
and it only stopped there because whoever the hell those assholes were, ran away.
弗拉克森人 -什么
The Flaxans.-What?
他们自称弗拉克森人
They call themselves the Flaxans.
我利用录音逆向分♥析♥了他们的语言
I reverse-engineered their language using recordings from the battle.
知道他们快要打败我们的时候 为什么突然离开吗
Any idea why they left just when they were kicking our asses?
我有六个可能的解释
I have six ideas...
不过这个东西把范围缩小至一个
...but I believe that narrows it down to one.
氧化生锈 被腐蚀
Oxidized and corroded.
这种合金被腐蚀到这程度 应该需要很多年
For an alloy like this, that should take years.
他们那个地方的时间推移速度更快
Time runs faster wherever they come from.
他们突然跑掉是因为... -他们衰老变弱 濒临死亡
They ran off because they...-Because they were dying of old age.
如果他们再回来 也许我只需要疏散受袭区域
Well, if they come back,maybe I'll just evacuate the area
等着他们自行得癌症死掉
and wait till they get cancer.
那个新来的小孩表现如何
How did that new kid do?
无敌少侠 他有前途 但他对于超级英雄身份
Invincible?He has promise,but he seems unprepared
一些更现实的方面没有心理准备
for the more realistic aspects of super-herodom.
他要尽快强大起来 我们需要他的帮助
Well, he'd better toughen up.We're gonna need his help.
为什么
Why?
破事一桩接一桩
From one giant shitshow to another.
给我点好消息 唐纳德
Give me some good news, Donald.
幕后主使切断了电源和后援
Whoever did this cut the power and the backup.
他们关了摄像机 破坏了保安系统
They killed the cameras and the security systems.
坦白说 法医组完全查不出东西
Forensics, frankly, is stumped.
我让他们再重新认真检查
I told them to start over and try harder.
这算什么好消息 根本不是好消息
That's not good news.That's not good news at all!
我让你报告好消息 唐纳德
I asked you for some good news, Donald!
出去 所有人
Get the hell out.Everyone.
快点 局长发话了 出去
Come on, you heard the director. Move it!
出来 我知道你在这里
Come on out.I know you're there.
我并没有躲起来
Wasn't hiding.
长官 这到底是... -达米恩暗血 恶魔侦探
Sir, who the hell...-Damien Darkblood, demon detective.
七个超级英雄被谋杀
Seven superheroes murdered.
地球上最强大的人差点没命
Strongest man on the planet almost dead.
没有嫌疑人 没有线索
No suspects. No leads.
他怎么... -我不知道 因为他有恶魔法术之类的
How does he...-I don't know.Demon magic or something.
如果你是在问我们是否需要... -我没有问
If you're asking if we need your help...-Wasn't asking.
好吧 随便你查吧
Fine. Knock yourself out.
帮我们破这个案子 长角的福尔摩斯大侦探
Help us solve the case, oh, Great-horned Holmes.
长官 你确定吗
Sir... are you sure?
你对恶魔有意见
You got a problem with the demon?
我还以为你是无神论者 唐纳德
I thought you were an atheist, Donald.
理论上来说是的
Th-theoretically.
嘿 听说你为了我 下巴又被揍了几拳
Hey.I heard you took a few on the chin for me again.
哦 嘿 安珀
Oh, hey, Amber.
是 不过别担心
Uh, yeah, but don't worry,
我找到了一套对付托德的新策略
I've got this amazing new strategy for dealing with Todd.
我让他打我 直到他觉得无聊 乖乖回家
I let him hit me until he gets bored and goes home.
高招 他绝对料不到
Hmm... nice.He'll never see it coming.
不幸的是 你的脸也会受不了
Unfortunately, neither will your face.
反正大家老说我的五官太秀气了
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表