剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
You can explain now.
在约500公里外 发现了无敌少侠和原子女侠伊芙
I've got 'em!Invincible and Atom Eve.Approximately 300 miles away,
他们往西北方向飞去 正在飞越克险国家森林
traveling north-west over Rideout National Forest.
长官 全能侠正在接近他们的方位
Sir,Omni-Man's closing in on their location.
预期拦截时间 六分钟 -该死的
Estimated time to intercept--six minutes.-Shit.
你不能用传送器把马克和伊芙带回来吗
Can't you use your teleporter?To bring Mark and Eve back here?
你需要佩戴一个传送器 它不能一下子传送我们全部人
You need to be wearing one of these,and it can't do us all at once.
我们得先拖延点时间
We need to buy some time first.
启动应急措施
Let's bring the hammer down.
太糟心了 很抱歉你被甩了
That sucks.I'm sorry you got dumped.
我以为跟她说了实话 我们就能和好
I thought once I told her the truth,we'd be good.
愚蠢 -也许有点天真吧
Stupid.-A little naive, maybe.
是你劝我别告诉安珀的
Hey, you're the one who told me not to tell Amber I was Invincible.
对 但我没有让你五个月来一直吊着她
Yeah, but I didn't tell you to string her along for five months
而且还这么不上心
while being an asshole about it.
我还以为你自己能想通那一点
I thought you'd figure that part out yourself.
我的天啊 我什么都没有想通
Oh, my god.I haven't figured out anything.
我已经不知道自己是谁 该做什么了...
I don't know who I am, who I'm supposed to be...
是啊 我也花了很长时间才想明白
Yeah, took me a while, too.
我在少侠队待了三年
I was with Teen Team for three years,
跟雷克斯在一起的时间还更长
and with Rex for much longer than that.
而现在你...是这个状况
And now you're... this.
我依然是原子女侠伊芙 而且过去几天内
I'm still Atom Eve,and I've saved more lives
我拯救的生命比过去三年内加起来还要多
in the last three days than I did in the last three years.
抱歉 我不是这个意思
Sorry.I didn't mean it like that.
相信我 相比于跟我父母一起住 在这里好太多了
Um, and trust me,being out here is an upgrade to living with my parents.
不过我得打给我妈妈了
I should call my mom, though.
你敢
You wouldn't dare.
好 我们击中他了
Okay, we've got him.
他倒下了
He's down.
不 他没有倒下
No,he is not.
再给他一击
Hit him again.
威胁等级
四千亿美元超高造价建出来的机器 只能让他流鼻血
400 billion dollars for the world's most expensive nosebleed.
失去信♥号♥♥
全能侠又回去拦截无敌少侠和原子女侠伊芙了
Omni-Man is back on course to intercept Invincible and Atom Eve.
开启传送器
Power up the teleporter.
你刚才还说我们暂时不能传送他们
You said we couldn't teleport them yet.
不是要传送他们
It's not for them.
后来我收到了西塞尔的警报
Then I received Cecil's alert,
就马上赶来这里了 有什么问题吗
and left for here as quickly as I could.Any questions?
有 有好几个
Uh, yeah, a few!
首先 为什么是我
First, why me?
没错 所有人都希望长得像我 这我能理解
I mean, sure,I get that anyone would want to be me,
但为什么是我呢
but why specifically me?
其次 为什么是个儿童版的我 这太诡异了
And second,why a kid version of me?That's just weird.
没错 这实在不像话
Exactly. It's messed up.
你根本没有征求过同意
You didn't even ask first.
这是你觉得不妥的地方
That's what you think is wrong with this?
这件事有太多不妥的地方了
There is so much wrong with this.
他这么做是为了我
He did it for me.
什么 你在说什么鬼
What?What are you even talking about?
我们俩都是被我们的身体囚禁的人
We were both prisoners in our own bodies.
野兽女孩正在慢慢幼化
Monster Girl slowly getting younger,
而我则被困在了 我自己制♥造♥的一个机械坟墓里
and me trapped in a mechanical tomb of my own creation.
我从我的牢笼里逃了出来 现在我会帮助你逃出你的
I escaped my prison.Now I'll help you escape yours.
不要 千万不要可怜他
No!Don't give him any sympathy!
他还没跟我解释清楚 为什么偷用了我小时候的样子
He still hasn't told me why he stole my kid face!
你这是在毁掉我的童年 太过分了 因为我的童年本来就不幸福
You're ruining my childhood,and that's hard because it already sucked.
我改造了你的DNA
I adapted your DNA
因为我留意到野兽女孩觉得你...很有趣
because I noticed Monster Girl found you...interesting.
什么 等等 你说什么
What?Wait, what?
我的天...我对这话居然不知作何感想
Oh, my God--I don't even know how to feel about that!
该死的 机器人 能不能请你别再烦我了
Goddamit, Robot!Will you please stop fucking me up?
就是说你欺骗了我们你的真实身份
So, you lied to us about who you really were,
把莫勒双子从监狱里放了出去 偷了雷克斯的DNA
freed the Maulers from prison,stole Rex's DNA,
跟罪犯共谋 培育出了一具新身体
conspired with criminals to grow yourself a new body,
而你居然指望我们大家说 “这很正常”
and you expect us all to be like, "Oh sure, who wouldn't?"
我...是的 我是说...我确实这么做了
I-- Yes.I mean, I... did.
我需要时间消化这一切 我猜其他人都一样
I need time to process this.I bet everyone else does, too.
你这么觉得 -喂
Ya think?-Hey!
我知道西塞尔为什么让我们高度戒备了
I know why Cecil's holding us at high alert.
今天到底发生什么事
What the fuck is going on today?
那是什么
What is that?
我来告诉你吧 那再也不关我们的事了
I'll tell you what that is,not our problem anymore.
我们该问问西塞尔 -算了吧
We should check in with Cecil.-Forget it.
我不要再那样做了 你也一样
I'm done with all that.So are you.
那不是我来这里的原因
That's not why I came out here.
你来这里是为了躲避雷克斯和超级英雄那些破事
You came out here to get away from Rex and all that superhero bullshit.
这跟雷克斯完全无关
Rex had nothing to do with this.
我来这里是因为我需要重新开始
I came out here because I needed to start over,
但那并不意味着在世界需要我的时候 我该视而不见
but that doesn't mean ignoring the world when it needs me.
在我出现之前 这个世界本来就好好的
The world was fine before I came along.
就算没有我的帮助 它也会好好的
It'll be fine without my help.
也许会更好
Better, probably.
你因为被安珀甩了而感到灰心丧气 这我可以理解
I get that you're feeling shitty because Amber dumped you,
但是相信我 如果你原本可以拯救生命
but trust me,you'll feel worse
却坐视不理 你以后的感受会更糟糕
if you sit here and do nothing when you could save lives.
我很怀疑 -随便你 但我要去看看
I doubt it.-Fine,but I'm going.
你以为这能伤害我 -不 那只是为了让你分心
You thought that could hurt me?-No.That was just to get your attention.
老天爷 直接掐我的脖子 诺兰 我们可是一起经历了风风雨雨的
Jesus, Nolan, right for the throat?After everything that we've been through?
西塞尔 你少管闲事
Keep out of this, Cecil.
你知道我不能袖手旁观 诺兰
You know I can't do that, Nolan.
我面对死亡的次数连我自己都记不清了
I've faced death more times than I can count,
那让我非常怕死
but I'll be damned if that didn't put my balls in my throat.
我只是想知道原因
I just wanna know why.
护卫队员一次又一次地为了你奋不顾身
Every one of the Guardians risked their necks for you,over and over again.
我从来都不需要他们的帮助
I never needed their help.
他们很脆弱
They were weak.
他们是你的朋友 我曾经也是
They were your friends,and so was I...
所以我知道你杀死他们 并不是因为你嗜血如命
which is why I know you didn't kill them for the fun of it.
你肯定有苦衷
You had a reason.
想说出来 减轻你内心的负担吗
You wanna get it off your chest?
行 别告诉我了
Fine, don't tell me,
但是黛比呢
but what about Debbie, huh?
难道不该给她一个答案吗
Doesn't she deserve an answer?
不准你提她的名字
Don't say her name.
为什么 伤害她的人是你 不是我
Why not?You hurt her, not me.
她和我现在有这么一个共同点了
She and I have that in common now.
我精于谎言 非常精通
I'm a good liar.I'm a very good liar,
但是你 你更胜一筹
but you, you're better.
你欺骗了她
You fooled her.
该死的 你欺骗了我们所有人长达20年
Hell, you fooled all of us for what, 20 years?
等等 马克知道他爸爸是杀人凶手吗
Wait,does Mark know that his dad's a murderer?
他知道吗
Does he know?
不知道 他知道了会怎么做
No?Well, what's he gonna do when he finds out, huh?
你这些话没有任何意义 你阻止不了我
This is pointless.You can't stop me.
你说得对 我阻止不了你 但我可以做
Yeah, you're right. I can't,but I can do the same thing
我识穿你的真面目之后一直在做的事
I've been doing since I figured out you were a lying piece of shit.
我可以争取一点点时间
I can buy us a little more time.
那些是什么东西
What are those things?
死亡士兵
Dead soldiers.
多亏了那边那个禽兽 他们最后一次为他们的祖国服务
Serving their country one last time thanks to that monster over there.
闭嘴 跟你说话就让我觉得够恶心的
Shut it!I feel dirty even talking to you.
嘿 马上把它们拿过来
Bring 'em over here, bring 'em over here right now.
把我传送到无敌少侠和伊芙的方位
Teleport me to Invincible and Eve's location.
他们一带上这些 你就把我们传送回来
Once they get these strapped on, you bring us home.
伊芙跟无敌少侠正在移行
Sir,Eve and Invincible are back on the move.
四分钟后拦截
Intercept in four minutes.
可恶
Shit.
该死的
Shit!
把他带出去
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表