剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
滚出我的家
Get out of my house!
我们以后再谈吧
We'll talk later.
黛比 马克在哪
Where's Mark, Debbie?
我知道你是超级英雄
I know you're a superhero.
飞走吧 飞行侠
Fly away, flyboy.
嘿 伊芙 -看来我今天要帮的对象是你
Hey, Eve.-So I'm helping you today.
我们一直在给你培育一个新的肉身
We've been growing you a new body.
马克知道他爸爸是杀人凶手吗
Does Mark know that his dad's a murderer?
西塞尔 你少管闲事
Keep out of this, Cecil.
我是马克的妈妈 我必须跟他说话
It's Mark's mom.I need to talk to him.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
全能侠在哪里 他在哪里
Where's Omni-Man?Where is he?
杀人凶手 你背叛了我们
Murderer!You've betrayed us!
你不该活过来的
You should have stayed dead.
爸
Dad?
马克...
Mark.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
不
No!
你被人控制了
Someone's controlling you!
爸 告诉我怎么阻止他们 -马克...
Dad!Dad! Tell me how to stop them!-Mark...
放过我爸爸
Let my dad go!
放过...放过他 -住手
Let him... let him go.-Stop.
是我 马克 我没被控制
It's me, Mark.It's just me.
我本不想在这种情况下向你坦白
This isn't how I wanted to do this,
但我没有选择
but I don't have a choice.
现在是时候告诉你 我的星球的真正情况了
It's time for you to know where I really come from.
我确实来自维特鲁姆
I am from Viltrum,
但那个星球跟我向你描述的不一样
but it's not the planet I've told you about.
我们创造了完美的文明
We have created a perfect civilization,
但是为了达到这个目标 我们耗尽了所有的力量 决心与勇气
but it took all of our strength,determination,and courage to get there.
为了让我们星球的人发挥全部潜能
In order for our people to reach their full potential,
我们不得不将弱者从我们的社会中除去
we had to remove the weak from our society.
那个过程漫长而痛苦
It was a long and difficult process.
当它结束时 我们的人口减少了一半
When it was over, our population was cut in half,
但这个从灰烬中崛起的民族势不可挡
but what emerged from the ashes was unstoppable.
我出生的时候
By the time I was born,
维特鲁姆已经成了我们星系中最伟大的帝国
Viltrum was already the greatest empire in our galaxy.
我们决定将它变成我们星系中唯一的帝国
We decided to make it the only empire in our galaxy.
我一到年纪就参战了
Once I was old enough, I joined the war effort.
那种生活非常苦 但我对我们的事业深信不疑
It was hard, but I believe in our cause.
当然了 有些种族反抗我们 但没有任何人能抵抗很久
Some species resisted, of course,but no one could withstand us for long.
很快 我们的帝国就统领了数千星球
Soon, our empire encompassed thousands of planets.
但随着我们的领土不断扩张 我们的实力被摊薄了
But as our territory grew,our forces were stretched thin
我们的扩张也停止了
and our expansion stopped.
我们需要一个更好 更有效的方式来征服世界
We needed a better,more efficient way to conquer worlds.
每一位我们最受信赖的官兵
Our most trusted officers were each given a planet
都被委派前往一个被自我削弱的星球
to weaken by themselves.
我是少数幸运者中的一位
I was one of those lucky few.
我不能告诉你妈妈我来这里的目的...
I couldn't tell your mother why I was here...
但那些时光结束了...
But that time's come to an end...
现在我们必须让地球准备好 加入维特鲁姆帝国
And now we need to get Earth ready to join the Viltrum Empire.
马克 这是个好消息
Mark, this is good news.
我们终于可以完成我们的使命了
We can finally do what we were meant to do.
成为我们注定成为的人
Be who we were meant to be.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
不能告诉你真♥相♥
You couldn't know the truth...
在你的超能力苏醒之前 在我确定之前 不能告诉你
Not until you had your powers.Not until I was sure.
确定什么
Sure of what?
确定你是维特鲁姆人
Sure you were a Viltrumite.
如果我不是维特鲁姆人 那我就只是另一个要被征服的人类
So if I wasn't,I'd just be one more human to conquer?
不 这完全说不通
No. This doesn't make any sense.
你爱我
You love me.
你爱妈妈 我知道你爱她
You love Mom.I know you do.
但你知道我们的寿命有多长吗
Do you have any idea how long we live?
我们年纪越大 衰老速度就越慢
The older we get, the slower we age.
维特鲁姆人的DNA非常纯粹
Viltrumite DNA is so pure
你只是混血儿而已
you're nearly full-blooded.
但你能活几千年
You'll live for thousands of years.
你明白那意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?
你认识的人 你所爱的人 在你的样貌不到30岁之前就会死去
Everyone you know and love will be gone before you even look 30.
我不希望你承受这种事
It's not something I want for you.
这不是你的世界 是他们的
This isn't your world.It's theirs.
但我们可以帮助他们 我们可以停止战争
But we can help them.We can stop wars.
消除饥饿
Eliminate hunger.
给他们输送比他们现在的医疗技术 先进几百年的技术
Give them medical technology centuries ahead of what they have now.
我们早就在这么做了
We've already been doing it.
如果不是因为你和我 这个星球早就葬身火海了
If it wasn't for you and me, this planet would be in flames.
我们只需要欢迎地球加入我们的帝国
All we have to do is welcome Earth into our empire.
我确实爱你妈妈
I do love your mother.
但她对我来说更像是个宠物
But she's more like a...a pet to me.
宠物 -这是唯一的方式 马克
A pet?-This is the only way, Mark.
别碰我 -冷静下来
Don't touch me!-Calm down.
我不会冷静下来 这简直疯了
I will not calm down!This is insane!
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think is gonna happen?
我会为了一群我从没见过的外星人 奴役我自己的朋友
That I'm gonna go enslave my friends for a bunch of aliens I've never met?
我的人生在这里 这些是我的同胞
This is my life!These are my people!
我们对维特鲁姆有责任... -我根本不在乎维特鲁姆
We have a responsibility to Viltrum -I don't give a shit about Viltrum.
我不在乎自己是否能活一百万年
And I don't care if I live a fuckin' million years.
这里是我的家 我绝不会让你毁了它
This is my home and I won't let you destroy it!
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're saying.
我绝不能让你干涉
And I can't let you interfere.
我很清楚自己在说什么
I know exactly what I'm saying.
那就这样吧
So be it.
你真的以为你能阻止我吗
Do you really think you can stop me?
标示他们的飞行轨迹
Map their trajectory.
我必须在他们到达目的地之前 知道他们去哪里
I need to know where they're going before they get there.
抱歉你听到了刚才那些话
Debbie, I'm so sorry you had to listen to that.
他们会互相残杀的 阻止他们
They're going to kill each other, Cecil!You have to stop this.
追踪到他们了 长官
We have them, sir.
他们在芝加哥东南方32公里外慢了下来
They're slowing down about 20 miles southeast of Chicago.
芝加哥 他们在范围内 紧急派出我们的喷射机
Chicago?They're in range. Scramble our jets.
长官 他们能做些什么
Sir? What could they do?
我们已经对诺兰使出了浑身解数 他们做不了什么 只能让他分心
After everything else we've thrown at Nolan?Not much.But at least they're a distraction.
也许这能给这小子一个机会想个办法
Maybe it'll give the kid a chance to think of something.
我的妈呀
Holy fuck...
好吧 我们怎么办 我们该出去吗
Okay, what do we do?Do we go out there?
做什么 我们根本跟不上他们
And do what?We couldn't even keep up with them.
不行 我们遵守西塞尔的命令 留在这里
No.We follow Cecil's orders and remain here.
这场战争远超我们目前的实力
This battle is beyond our current capabilities.
机器人...鲁迪说得对
Robot is--Rudy's right.
我们会有机会帮上忙的
We'll get our chance to help.
伊芙 谢天谢地 你没事
Eve! Oh Jesus Christ, you're okay.
我没事 马克跟全能侠之间到底怎么回事
I'm fine.What's happening with Mark and Omni-Man?
全能侠把他打趴了 全世界都疯了
Omni-Man's kicking the shit out of him.The world's gone fucking nuts.
没错 我真希望马克名副其实
Indeed.I truly hope Mark lives up to his name.
要与他父亲对抗并活下来 他得是...
To face his father and survive,he'll need to be--
无敌少侠
别这么做 现在还不晚
Don't do this!It's not too late.
已经晚了
Yes, it is.
发现目标 正在瞄准
Target acquired.Engaging.
西塞尔想浪费更多的时间
Cecil wants to waste more time.
看看他们得投入多少 才能模仿我们一丁点的能力
Look what they need to mimic a fraction of our power.
他们俩分开的时候 开足火力对付他
As soon as they separate,hit him with everything you've got.
收到
Roger that.
可怜他们是对的 马克
It's right to pity them, Mark,
但将他们置于你自己的族人之上就错了
but wrong to value them over your own kind.
开火
Now! Now! Now!
直接命中
Direct hit.
重复 直接命中全能侠
Repeat, direct hit on Omni-Man.
我接住你了 -打不开降落伞
I got you. -Chute won't deploy!
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表