剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表
你不喜欢敢于反抗霸凌的女孩子
You're lame, and you don't like chicks who kick assholes in the balls when they threaten you...
你怕我 是不是
You're terrified of me, aren't you?
不会 我觉得你很棒
No!I think you're amazing.
我打电♥话♥给你就是想跟你说这个
That's why I'm calling to tell you that.
不是说我打电♥话♥只为了说这个 虽然确实也是为了这个
I mean....that's not why I'm calling.Not that that's not true.
对不起 我今天感觉怪怪的
Sorry.It's been a weird day.
听起来是这么回事 你想重头开始吗
Sounds like it.You wanna start again?
嘿 帅哥马克格雷森 你好吗
Hey, handsome Mark Grayson?What's going on?
我想着快期末考了
I was thinking, finals are coming up,
而我们俩都选了沃克老师的“全球事务”课
and we're both in Ms. Walker's Global Issues class.
要不我们俩一起复习吧
Maybe we can go over everything together?
学习约会
A study date?
这一招不错
Well played.
安全 有责任感 没有压力
Safe and responsible.No pressure,
但又留了余地 让关系可以进一步
but with potential for things to move to the next level.
毫不费力
Smooth.
我可以啊
Works for me.
什么时候 在哪里见
When and where?
有人在吗
Anyone home?
伊芙
Eve?
我以为你去参加葬礼了
I thought you were at the funeral.
我是去了
I was.
我本来想说你应该参加的 但场面太悲惨了
I'd say you should've been there,but it was pretty bleak.
赤速的女朋友情绪崩溃了 而且...
Red Rush's girlfriend had a meltdown, and...
你没事吧 -打嗝
You okay?-Hiccups.
发生什么事了吗 雷克斯在哪
Anything happening?Is Rex around?
雷克斯
Rex?
伊芙 等一下
Eve, hang on a sec...
你这个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit!
宝贝 别走
Babe, wait! Hang on!
我就知道你不去参加葬礼肯定没好事
I knew there was a reason you skipped the funeral!
等一下 -少跟我...
Just-just wait a second!-Don't even...
天哪
Oh, god!
你开什么玩笑 凯特
Are you kidding me, Kate?
真不敢相信
I-I can't believe this.
伊芙...
Eve...
我真是个白♥痴♥
I am such an idiot.
雷克斯说你在跟无敌少侠约会
Rex said you're dating Invincible now.
他说你们谈过这事的
Said that you guys talked about it.
什么
What?
少来这一套 情况就是这样
Oh, don't give me that.It's true.
你指望什么呢
What did you expect, huh?
情况不是这样的
It's not true,
不管我指望的是什么 看来都是我想错了
and whatever I expected, I guess I was wrong,
我错看了你们俩
about both of you.
等一下 这个
Hold on!This?
这个根本不是认真的
This doesn't mean shit!
她们根本就不是真的凯特
They're not even the real Kate!
我们都是真的凯特
We're all the real Kate.
好吧 我不是...
Okay, I...I didn't...
严格来说 那不是我的...
That's technically not what I...
但你明白我的意思 对吧
But you know what I mean, right?
美国五角大楼 停车场在后面
那是半神吗
Is that Demi-God?
弹片人
Oh, Shrapnel!
还有威猛 超大♥陆♥ 虫眼...
And Burly, Pangea, Bug-Eye...
入选新全球护卫队 是所有守护斗士
It's the crowning achievement of any crusader's career
职业生涯的最高成就
to be selected for the New Guardians of the Globe,
所以我再次忍♥不住想知道 你为什么不愿意尝试
which makes me wonder again why you won't try out.
我明白 我跟我爸谈过这事
I know.I talked it over with my dad.
他想自己训练我
He wants to train me himself.
而且如果我翘课 我妈会杀了我的
Plus, my mom would kill me if I miss any more school.
那你为什么会在这里
Then why are you here?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我怎么可能错过这场盛事
Like I'd miss this?
战斗力队来了 他们怎么来了
Oh, my god, there's Fight Force.Why'd they even come here?
无敌少侠 尽管你叫无敌 但你还是低估了自己
Despite your name,I believe you underestimate yourself, Invincible.
我还是会出来帮忙的
I'll still be around, helping.
这个什么时候开始
When does this all get started?
BGM: Rocket Fuel by De La Soul/DJ Shadow
感谢大家今天前来
Thank you all for coming here today.
♪ Ladies and gentlemen... ♪
全球护卫队不只是一个英雄组成的小队
The Guardians of the Globe were more than a group of heroes.
♪ Ladies and gentlemen... ♪
他们是偶像
They were icons.
♪ Are you ready? ♪
通过我们考验的人将跻身精英行列
Those of you who pass our trials will be among the elite...
♪ Get ready y'all ♪
♪ Get ready ♪
强者中的强者
...The best of the best.
♪ We giving a show ♪
♪ But can you rock it like rocket fuel? ♪
♪ Space out your mind? ♪
♪ But can you rock it like rocket fuel? ♪
不用说 并非你们所有人 都能应对这种挑战
Needless to say,not all of you will be up to the challenge.
她是怎么了 -不清楚
What's up with her?-No idea.
那些达到要求的人
Those of you who are up to the challenge
不仅要运用你们独特能力
will succeed not just by the uniqueness of your abilities,
而且要使用独特战术方能成功
but by the uniqueness of your tactics...
你们的适应性
your adaptability...
你们思维的灵活性
...the agility of your minds.
♪ This be the green light, go Tires burn the pavement ♪
♪ People wanna know where Mase, Pos' and Dave went ♪
♪ Still here Still in ya ear ♪
♪ With a style so hot ♪
♪ You'll see where all the sun rays went ♪
♪ Legs, arms, and head all being moved in a frenzy ♪
♪ The blends we all the right cred' ♪
♪ Meaning credentials ♪
♪ Best of both worlds ♪
♪ When we rocking over pearls in the instrumental ♪
♪ Are you ready? Ready! Set? Set! ♪
♪ Jump to the rhythm as hard as you can go ♪
♪ Keep it steady Steady! ♪
♪ Let it rock ♪
♪ Turn it up We giving a show ♪
♪ But can you rock it like rocket fuel? ♪
♪ Space out your mind? ♪
太好了
Oh, yeah!
♪ But can you rock it like rocket fuel? ♪
♪ Space out your mind? ♪
也许最重要的是
...And perhaps most importantly,
你们强大的品格与精神
the strength of your character and spirit.
这才是真正的英雄品质
That is what truly makes a hero.
很荣幸向大家介绍新的全球护卫队员
It is my pleasure to introduce the new Guardians of the Globe.
黑参孙
Black Samson.
收缩人蕾伊
Shrinking Rae.
分身人凯特
Dupli-Kate.
野兽女孩
Monster Girl.
快看她 她好可爱啊
Aw, look at her, she's adorable!
但加入护卫队不是有最低年龄限制吗
But isn't there, like, an age requirement for this ride?
我搞错了吗 这感觉怪怪的 对吧
Am I wrong?'Cause this seems weird, right?
雷克斯
Rex...
我不知道 你不也加入了吗
I dunno, you're here.
不是有最小鸡鸡尺寸限制吗
Isn't there a dick size requirement?
不好意思 再说一遍
I'm sorry?
干吗 为你的超小鸡鸡不好意思
For what, your tiny dick?
你在这里大摇大摆的样子
I mean, the way you've been strutting around here,
肯定是为了掩饰某方面的缺陷
you must be compensating for something.
他妈的 真该有人教训你一下...
Somebody ought to teach you some mother-fucking...
搞什么
What the fuck?
我猜你错过了我的选拔赛
Guess you missed my try-out.
你还觉得我很可爱吗
Still think I'm adorable?
你这小贱♥货♥
You little bitch.
这才叫可爱啊
Now, that's adorable.
绿皮 我要打得你笑不出来
I'm gonna blast that smile off your stupid, green face.
请住手 这完全没有建设性
Please, stop, this is hardly constructive.
这样没关系吗 -他自找的
Uh... is this okay?-He asked for it.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
滚开 童子军
Get lost, boy scout.
我说了 够了
I said, enough!
无敌少侠打了那个小姑娘
Invincible hit that little girl!
糟了
Oh... shit.
你听我说 真的很对不起
Uh, look, I'm so sorry.
没事 是我不对
Nah, my bad.
剧集 | 无敌少侠(2021) | 导航列表