剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
冰冷
Cold...
孤单
and alone.
他不该在那里的
He doesn't deserve to be there.
他本该和我在一起 在世上好好活着
He deserves to be up here with me. Alive and well.
要想迎来第二波复生
The second Rising will happen
需先牺牲首位复生者的生命
when the First Risen is sacrificed.
门徒本该...他本该完成使命的
The disciple was meant... he was meant to do it.
可他没有 我还以为是那个女孩
He didn't. I... I thought it was the girl.
我解决了她 可是什么也没发生
I took care of her, and nothing. Nothing.
什么都没有
Still nothing.
村里一定有某位不死者是首个复生的
One of the Undead in this village must be the First Risen,
我要求你们帮我一起
and I am asking you to join with me
不遗余力也要找到他
in leaving no stone unturned.
诺顿村的所有半死症患者
Every PDS sufferer in Roarton
都必须被处死
must be destroyed.
刻不容缓
Right now.
住手
Stop it!
-她疯了 -没错
- She's tapped. - You're right there.
我们本来在墓地 马丁女士冲过来
We were at the graveyard and Miss Martin comes up to us
说什么
and says something about
艾米是起点也是终结
Amy being the first and the last.
-然后就戳了她一刀 -她居然在流血
- And then Maxine just stabbed her. - She's bleeding.
-求你救救她 -我不明白
- You've got to do something. - I don't understand.
艾米 求你
Amy, please.
拜托了 艾米
Please, Amy.
你不能就这样走了
You're not allowed to leave like this.
你是我的死人死党 永远的死党不是吗
You're my best dead friend for ever. OK? Forever.
你不能食言
That is... that is non-negotiable.
她失血过多了
She's lost too much blood.
你总得想想办法啊
You've got to do something.
她的瞳孔变了
Her pupils have changed.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
她已经死了
She's gone.
不
No.
她没死
No, she's not.
*你若想再等等*
*If you must wait*
*那就在我颤抖的怀抱中静候吧*
*Wait for them here in my arms as I shake*
*你若是要流泪*
*If you must weep*
*那就趁我熟睡 在我的床上哭吧*
*Do it right here in my bed as I sleep*
艾米·戴尔临终遗嘱
*你若要哀悼我的逝去*
*If you must mourn, my love*
*莫忘抬头欣赏那清冷的月和点点星光*
*Mourn with the moon and the stars up above...*
你要穿的衣服呢
Where's your outfit?
在我屋里
It's in my room.
参加葬礼的人着装需时髦帅气
Everyone at the funeral has to wear classy, more-geous outfits.
不许穿死板的黑西装或套裙
No boring black suits or dresses.
这是她"最酷送别"要求的一部分
It's part of her "Totally cool send-off".
我都不知道我该不该去
I don't even know if I should be going.
你该去 你还在贵宾名单上呢
Yes, you should. You're on the VIP guest list.
好吧
Ok.
但他不能来
He's not invited.
我们分手了 我把他甩了
We broke up. I broke up with him.
你俩各执一词 我选择相信你
If it's his word against yours, then I choose yours.
艾米·戴尔
*你若要哀悼我的逝去*
*If you must mourn, my love*
*莫忘抬头欣赏那清冷的月和点点星光*
*Mourn with the moon and the stars up above*
*你若要哀悼*
*If you must mourn*
*请不要独自忧伤*
*Don't do it alone*
*你若不得不离去*
*If you must leave*
*那就别再犹豫*
*Leave as though fire burns under your feet*
*你若想一吐为快*
*If you must speak*
*那就要说的精彩*
*Speak every word as though it were unique*
*你若必须逝去 亲爱的*
*If you must die, sweetheart*
*要记得 认识你是我生命中最美的时光*
*Die knowing your life was my life's best part*
*你若必须逝去*
*If you must die...*
缅怀亲爱的"任凭怎样,我坚信这条真理;越是悲痛却越是真切:
"宁愿爱过却又失去,也不愿从未放手去爱
我听说玛克辛·马丁进精神病院了
I heard Maxine Martin's been committed.
谢谢
Thanks.
-菲利普呢 -守着她的墓碑不愿离开
- Where's Philip? - He won't leave her graveside.
人总需要点念想
You've got to have faith.
好的
Yeah.
教区记录
《苦斗》
投维生党一票
这辈子都不会再给他们投票了
I am never voting for them again.
这就对了 你是想这么玩吗
That's it. Oh, we're going to play it like that, are we?
没错
Right. OK.
你们这种人还能喝液体吗
I didn't know your kind could drink liquids.
的确不能 灌下去让别人自在点罢了
We can't. Just getting 'em in so people feel comfortable.
你们还真体贴 亲爱的
Oh, that's very considerate of you, love.
瞳孔像针眼一样
Those pinprick eyes.
我差一点就吐了
I were almost sick in me mouth.
珀莉居然放这帮家伙进来
I can't believe Pearl lets those things in here.
她只是心有愧疚罢了
She only does it out of guilt.
我才不管发生了什么 僵尸...
I don't care what happened. A rotter...
-就是僵尸 -你懂的 亲爱的
- Is a rotter. - You said it, love.
这帮活人让我恶心得想吐黑胆汁
The living make me want to puke black bile.
这帮有脉搏的渣滓
Pulse-beating scum.
有他们 我们也只能做二等公民了
I guess we're stuck here existing next to them.
过不了多久就不会了
Not for long.
你有先知的消息了吗
You heard from the Prophet?
他怎么说
What did he say?
西蒙是个叛徒
Simon's a traitor.
那第二波复生呢
What about the second Rising?
首位复生者还活着
The First Risen's still out there.
小洁
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
曾近是
Used to be.
加里送给我的
Present from Gary.
他从哪里弄的
How did he get it?
他给我编的
He made it for me.
不对 小洁
No, Jem.
这个手链是亨利·兰思德给你编的
Henry Lonsdale made this bracelet for you.
他失踪当晚还拿给我看过
He showed it to me the night he disappeared.
你知道他出什么事了吗 小洁
Do you know what happenedto him, Jem?
那是...是一场意外
It...it was an accident.
天很黑 我在树林里巡逻 然后...
It was dark, I was on patrol in the woods, and I...
我以为他是狂暴僵尸
I thought he was rabid.
你打算怎么办 小洁
What do you want to do, Jem?
我觉得我需要帮助 小吉
I think I need some help, Kier.
好的
Ok. Ok.
那我们会帮你的
Let's get you some help, then.
过去给爸妈打个招呼吧
Come and see Mum and Dad.
不了
No.
他们觉得这是我的错
They blame me.
不 他们没有
No, they don't.
如果艾米没有跟我回来这里...
If Amy hadn't have come back here with me...
不 这不是你的错
No, it wasn't your fault.
是玛克辛·马丁杀了她 就因为几句...
Maxine Martin killed her over some...
疯人疯语
insane belief.
葬礼结束后 我们得离开了
After this, we should go.
离开 去哪里
Go? Go where?
离开这个地方
Away from here.
这里不安全 吉伦
It's not safe, Kieren.
我不能走
I can't leave.
你不是很想离开这里吗
Isn't leaving what you wanted to do?
本来是的
Yeah, it was.
艾米曾经问过我
Amy once asked me
我要跑多远 才有勇气做自己
how many miles I'd have to go before I could be OK with myself.
我还以为得环游整个世界
I thought I'd have to go around the whole world.
我现在不这么想了
And I don't think that any more.
在这里也能做自己
I'm OK here.
好的
Ok.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表