剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
All the nooks and crannies. Really get in there.
要进笼子里吗
In the cage?
不用担心
Don't worry.
在神经替林起作用前他们都被打了镇静剂
They're sedated prior to the Neurotriptyline taking effect.
我想不会有任何问题的
There shouldn't be any problem, I wouldn't think.
蒂尼丝会教你们如何搞定他们
Denise will show you how to handle them,
-是吧蒂尼丝 -好的
- Won't you, Denise? - Will do.
好小伙
Good lad.
走廊那头有个空储物间
There's an empty cupboard down the hall.
可以把它们领进去
You can put them in there.
停车
Stop here.
怎么了
What's going on?
为什么要停下
Why are we stopping?
我以为我们要去警♥察♥局
I thought we were going to the police.
带我去看出事的地方
Show me where it happened.
为什么
Why?
因为我要看
Because I need to see.
所以 你们应该
So, what you want to be looking at
在这两组软件中选择一组
is either of these two as your packages.
它们是市场领导者
They're the market leaders.
有人问我
Now, people say to me,
"为什么这两组数据管理软件
"Why are these two data management
"就是市场领导者"
packages your market leaders?"
我告诉他们
And I tell them...
"有八点充足的理由"
..."For eight very good reasons."
"第一
One...
谁啊
Who is that?!
你来干什么
What are you doing?
带你去兜生日风
I'm taking you for a birthday spin.
怎么可能
You are not.
当然可能 我已经踩油门了 海莉
I am, too. I've put my foot down, Haley.
你不该把生日浪费在培训班上
You're not spending your birthday on a training course.
来吧 这车的最后一次旅程
Come on, last voyage for this one.
明天就要签卖♥♥♥车♥合同了
She's going in the paper tomorrow.
海莉 像我们以前那样去兜风吧
Haley. Come for a spin like we used to.
你觉得以你的死法
If you think I'm getting in there with you,
我还会上你的车吗
after how you died...
那给我上了非常有价值的一课
Taught me a very valuable lesson, that.
你再也找不到开车比我还安全的人了
You couldn't ask for a safer man behind the wheel.
你根本都不该开车 是吧
You're not even supposed to be driving, are you?
听不见你
Can't hear you.
你有驾照吗
Do you even have a licence?
引擎声太吵了
It's the roar of the engine.
把你说话声都压过去了
It's drowning out what you're saying!
我不能就这样离开 弗雷迪
I can't just leave, Freddie.
我听得不太清楚
I'm not catching much,
但好像是什么
but it sounds like a lot
拒绝出去玩的一堆无聊的借口
of boring excuses not to have a good time.
像我说的 这么大的噪音我也不确定
Like I say, I can't be sure with all the noise.
我是不可能上你的车的
There is no way I'm getting in that.
你应该按照规章制度来
There's rules about what's supposed to happen.
是我♥干♥的 我说了是我♥干♥的 我
I did it. I'm saying I did it. I...
我是想做正确的事情
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我只想赶快把这事解决了
I just want to get it over with.
怎么回事
What is going on?
亨利·兰思德是个杀人犯
Henry Lonsdale was a killer.
不可能 他连苍蝇都不会伤害
No, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
他从坟墓里复生后说不定杀了多少人
He killed we don't know how many when he rose from the grave.
但是政♥府♥给他免罪金牌
And then he was given a free pass by the powers that be,
把这些都一笔勾销了
told to put it behind him,
让他全忘了
to forget about it.
亨利不会为他杀人而伤心
Henry didn't grieve over his kills.
你又为什么要难过呢
Why should you?
你冒着生命危险保护你的家庭 你的朋友
You risked your life to protect your family, your friends,
你的社区
your community.
你的免罪金牌在哪呢
Where's your free pass?
好了
Now...
在哪发生的
where did it happen?
这里 我
Here. I...
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
那他在哪呢
Then where is he?
他在哪 小洁
Where is he, Jem?
你和埃米之间没事吧
Things OK with you and Amir, then, are they?
是啊 不
Yeah, no, um,
他上班时给我打了电♥话♥ 都说清楚了
he called me at work, so that's all sorted now.
我可不想看到你俩吵架
Don't like to see you two fight.
这个地方让你想起点什么没有
Ringing any bells for you, this place?
当然
Yes.
我还以为你那天太醉记不住呢
I thought you might have been too off your face to remember.
我记得
I remember.
太阳会在那里升起来
The sun would have come up just about there.
头天晚上差点没日出
Nearly did it the night before.
但我又想 "想什么呢 肯定会日出的"
But then I thought, "What am I doing? It's got to be sunrise."
你这方面预感的确很准
Well, you do have a sense of occasion.
我单膝跪下
Got on one knee.
在我看来就是四肢着地
Looked more like all fours from where I was standing.
我那时也醉了
Bit worse for wear, myself.
你说了愿意
You said yes.
给你戴上我的戒指
Put my ring on your finger.
那枚戒指
That ring!
啤酒罐拉环做的戒指
A ring-pull off an old beer can.
我知道那是什么 你个土鳖
I know what it was, you cheap sod!
但还是成了
Did the job, though.
我成了世界上最幸福的男人
Made me the happiest man on Earth.
天 我那时好幸福
God, I was happy.
我们本该幸福到老
That's what it's supposed to be like.
我们还能重来 小海
It could be again, Hales.
别这样
Don't.
我没有
I'm not.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
我得解释一下...
I should explain...
谁去哪里工作不是我能决定的
that I've no influence over who goes where.
这是完全随机的
It's an entirely randomised process.
你和那个披头散发男
You and the straggly-haired one
早早起床写名字做纸签
get up early to write names on a piece of paper.
我觉得你可以在我不在的时候
What I thought was that you could manage the phones
接电♥话♥登记留言
and possibly take messages whilst I'm out.
然后你从帽子里一个个抽出来
And then you pick them out of a hat.
因为一遇到你 我就发现...
Because when we met, I noticed...
我们相遇那会 可不是嘛
Our meeting, yeah.
你是个聪明有教养的人
...that you're an intelligent and educated person.
我觉得你应该
And I thought you might
喜欢在能施展才干的地方工作
like to be somewhere you can exploit those skills.
所以不是完全随机的
So not entirely randomised?
跟秘书差不多
It's like secretarial.
你想我做你的秘书吗
You want me to be your secretary?
私人助理
Personal assistant?
你应该喜欢吧
You might like it.
不
No.
我不想跟你待在这里 我想和朋友们一起
I don't like being here with you. I'd rather be with my friends.
好吧 这边来
Right. This way.
-你真准备这样做吗 -来
- You really going to do this? - Come on.
用控制棍
Use the guiding stick.
什么
The what?
照这个速度 我们得耗一整天
We'll be here all day at this rate.
拿着这个
You take this.
然后扣在这里
And you pop it on there.
然后拉他们 过来 过来
And then you guide them. Come on. Come on.
来拿着啊 这又不是我的工作
Take it, then. It's not my job.
你这样可不行
You're just confusing him.
你得用力拉扯
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表