剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Er...I'll pass. Mm.
西蒙在哪里
Um...where's Simon?
在篝火旁
By the campfire.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
快说你喜欢他 他是我未来老公
Say you like him! He's my future husband!
你一定要喜欢他
You have to like him!
我命令你喜欢他
I demand you like him!
他还不错啦
He's all right, yeah.
我得跟他聊聊
I need to talk to him.
来吧
Come on!
你对那天晚上还有印象吗
You remember the night?
有的
Yeah.
印象非常深刻
As clear as a bell.
我从棺材里面醒过来
I remember waking up in my coffin,
挖开土壤 从地里面爬出来
digging through the dirt and bursting through the earth.
在你复生时 还有别的人在场吗
Was there anyone else there when you rose?
西蒙 吉伦过来了
Simon! Kieren's here.
我复生时 他就在场
He was there when I rose.
真的
Really?
我记得那件牛仔外套
I remember the denim jacket.
你在哪里见过我
You remember me from where?
你来啦
You came.
是的
Yeah.
我很开心
Well, I'm glad.
能跟你聊聊吗 私下里
Er...can I talk to you? Er...in private?
我去再找些木材回来
I'm going to go in search for more wood
这堆篝火太赞了
for this incredible fire.
不要走太远了 艾米
Don't go too far, Amy.
没事的啦
I'll be fine.
你不想的话 不用跟过来的
You don't have to come with me if you don't feel up to it.
我想好了
I'm up to it.
小洁
Jem!
小洁
Jem!
-亨利 -我要回家
- Henry! - I'm going home.
我原以为你们可以的
I thought you guys could do stuff like that.
我这有钱
I've got the money.
这与钱无关 吉伦
It's got nothing to do with the money, Kieren.
当我还是个孩子的时候
Look, when I was a kid,
我常梦想着逃到美国去
I used to dream of escaping to the US.
我是看着美国电影长大的
I'd grown up with all the American movies
所以我想 如果去了那里的话
and I thought if I got there I'd...
会开心一些
somehow be happier.
最后我去了
I eventually did.
21岁的时候 我到了美国
When I was 21, I got to the States.
一星期之后
And after a week,
快乐的浮云散去 我又开始痛苦了
the stardust rubbed off and I was miserable again.
明白吗
You understand?
艾米跟我讲了你的遭遇
Amy told me what happened to you.
比尔·梅西的遭遇
What happened to Bill Macy.
还有里克·梅西的遭遇
What happened with Rick Macy.
你跟她说过
You said to her once that
觉得自己可以改变这里的情况
you thought you could change things around here.
我倒是想
I'd like to.
这里没有什么好留恋的了
There's just nothing for me here.
这里有你的家人
There's your family.
有艾米
There's Amy.
还有我
There's me.
我听到了 从这边传来的
I heard it! It's through here!
小洁
Jem!
小洁 当心
Jem, be careful!
*你我属于彼此*
*You and me belong together... *
我去 小洁 不要
For fuck's sake, Jem, no.
小洁
Jem!
*不要在楼梯上嬉戏*
*Never play by the stairs*
*你终究会 跌倒滚落*
*You're bound to fall down*
*不要在山坡上嬉戏*
*Never play by the hillside*
*你会滑倒 打碎皇冠*
*You might slip and break your crown*
*不要同火嬉戏*
*Never play by the fire... *
时间到 弗雷迪 抱歉 伙计
Time's up, Freddie. Sorry, mate.
两个月
Two months,
你从治疗中心回来之后 说好了的
we said, when you came back from the treatment centre.
海莉 你到底想不想让他走
Haley, do you want him gone or not?
*你会跌倒 受伤难过*
*You might fall and break yourself*
你在跟艾米在做些什么
What are you doing with Amy?
她觉得你们两个有牵连
She thinks the two of you are involved.
我从来不怂恿人
I don't lead people on.
为什么不摆脱束缚
Why don't you break free?
为什么不做真正的自己
Why don't you show yourselves?
因为一旦做了
Because when you do,
你就不会再想走回头路了
you're not going to want to go back.
你就会是未来
You're going to be the future.
不要在河流间嬉戏
*Never play by the river*
*你会跌倒 溺死其中*
*You might tumble in and drown... *
我想把我♥干♥的事情告诉别人
I want to go and tell what I did.
亨利没有为他的杀戮悔恨
Henry didn't grieve over his kills.
你为什么要
Why should you?
*肮脏污秽 满身淤青*
*Get filthy, dirty and brown... *
我对你同类能做的事
You'd be amazed
会让你目瞪口呆
at what I could do to your sort,
你却拿我无可奈何
and what you can do sod all about.
*不要离家太远*
*Never stray too far away*
*远离家门 危险重重*
*it's not safe outside of home...*
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表