剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Why so much?
那个时候 我想的是"为什么不呢"
Mm, at the time, I thought, "Why the hell not?"
有没有抑郁到
Ever been so depressed
就好像身体里的每一根神经
it felt as if every nerve-ending
都赤♥裸♥在外 血淋淋 赤♥裸♥裸
in your body was exposed, red and raw?
如果我吸够了化学物质
If I took enough chemicals,
那些感觉就可以减弱一点
it would dampen down those feelings a bit.
你为何如此抑郁
Why were you so depressed?
我猜是跟我如此古怪有关
The way I was wired, I guess.
从我能思考的那天开始
Since the day I could think
我脑袋里就盘绕着某种念头
I'd had this idea in my head.
痛彻地意识到生命毫无意义
This piercing notion that life was completely meaningless.
我们都是苟活于世
Me and everyone else were just treading water
直到身体衰亡
until our bodies gave out
我们又陷入幽冥
and we sank back into the darkness.
当你无时无刻不在这么想
When you feel like that 24/7,
你的生活也会变得无比糟糕
you might as well get fucked up beyond belief...
因为你什么都不相信
..Cos you don't believe in anything in the first place.
你现在还有这种感觉吗
Do you still feel that way?
没了
No.
现在不了
Not any more.
那个议员叫我过来
That MP lass told me to come up here.
是 我得去看医生了
Yeah, I've got a, um... doctor's appointment.
我负责让他们一直工作
I need to make sure they carry on working,
谨防狂暴僵尸
I need to guard against rabids.
这我能行 人都在吗
I can do that. They all here?
都在 除了一个
Yeah, except one.
艾米·戴尔
Amy Dyer.
她在哪儿
Where's she?
我的手总抖个不停
Keeps doing that on its own.
你用的药量是多少 艾米
What dose are you on, Amy?
我不太...不太清楚
Um...I'm not...I'm not sure.
我看看
Let's see.
这上面写着
It says here your last
离上次来开药将近有一年了
prescription was written almost a year ago.
那之后你干什么去了
What have you been doing since then?
我离开了
I was away.
但显然那段时间
But obviously you were still
你也在使用神经替林
taking Neurotriptyline while you were away?
算是吧
Sort of.
算是吧 什么意思
Sort of? I don't understand.
我去的地方 他们...
The place I went to, they...
自己制药
made their own stuff.
他们自己做神经替林吗
They made their own Neurotriptyline?
难怪你有副作用
No wonder you've been getting side effects.
我给你开张正经药的处方
I'm going to write you a prescription for the real stuff,
150毫克
150 milligrams.
我再取个样品送去化验下
And I'm going to take a sample, send it to the lab,
好让你安心
just to put your mind at rest.
自♥制♥神经替林吗
Home-made Neurotriptyline?
我可真长见识了
Now I've heard everything.
你好
Hello.
我就是来做常规体♥检♥
Um...I'm just here for a regular checkup.
-跟性病没关系 -随你怎么说
- Nothing STD-related. - Whatever.
这么说你回来了
So, you're back?
是 所以呢
Yeah. So?
所以...
So...
欢迎回来
welcome back.
尿洒了
Pee's leaking.
该死
Oh, shit.
就今晚
Tonight.
在农舍那边
Up at the farmhouse.
仅限复生者 不要化妆 穿着寿衣去
Undead only. Come as you are, in the clothes you were buried in.
-这是怎么回事 -我们在休息
- What's all this? - We're having a break.
我可没批准
I never said you could.
我准了
I said they could.
五分钟 之后都回去工作
You've got five minutes then back to work.
还有你 穿上工装
And you, get a bib.
这就是我们以后的日子吗
So, this is our lot from now on?
老天
Jesus Christ.
不会一直这样的
Not for ever.
我们只用完成六个月的计划
We only have to do the scheme for six months.
-谁说的 -网站上说的
- What gave you that idea? - Well, it says on the website.
六个月后会重审我们的案子
All our cases will be reviewed in six months.
是吗 之后他们会再加六个月
Yeah, and then they'll add another six months
再加六个月
and then another six months
然后再加六个月
and another six months after that.
他们保证给我们的证书
Those certificates they promise?
根本就不存在
They don't exist.
没人会被重新纳入公民
No-one's ever going to be re-citizenised.
骗局罢了
It's a scam.
-"蓝色赦免"怎么用 -用鼻子吸
- How do you take Blue Obliv? - You snort it.
-你怎么不用 -又不是我的药
- Why don't you do it? - They're not mine.
-亨利呢 -是你想整学校的
- Henry? - You were the one who wanted to shit up school.
变不回来了怎么办
What if I don't turn back?
药效会消失的 你个蠢货
Well, they wear off, you fool.
我听说不是
I heard different.
我听说一旦变成狂暴僵尸就回不来了
I heard once you turn rabid, you stay rabid.
-谁说的 -凯瑟琳·斯特尔
- Who said that? - Katherine Straw.
凯瑟琳·斯特尔
Katherine Straw?
她还觉得威尔士遍地是吸血鬼和狼人呢
She believes there's vampires and werewolves roaming about Wales.
她脑子有问题 哥们
She's tapped, man.
你就吸四分之一好了
Just sniff a quarter of it...
这样恢复的快 效果也不会很重
then you turn back sooner and the effects won't be as intense.
快吸 快吸
Do it, do it.
快吸 快吸 快吸 快吸
Do it, do it, do it, do it! Do it, do it!
快吸
Do it.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
也许你该
Maybe you should...
关于武器我怎么说的 希拉里
What did I say about weaponry, Hilary?
这是历史文物 欧文顿先生
It's an historical artefact, Mr Overton.
好了各位 我们开始吧
All right, everyone, let's begin.
谁先来
Who's going to kick us off?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我有话要说
I've got something to say...
我已经忍♥了很久了
and I've been wanting to say it for a long time now.
这是我的爸爸
This was my dad.
狂暴僵尸
Rabid!
进去 进去
In! In!
进去
In!
凯伦 下来
Karen, get down from there!
他要进2B了 我们怎么办
He's trying to get into 2B! What are we going to do?
-小洁能阻止他 -谁也不许离开房♥间
- Jem can stop it. - No-one is going out of this room.
小洁干倒过上百个狂暴僵尸呢
Jem's taken down 100 rabids before, right?
我没有枪啊
I don't have a gun.
去吧
Do it.
你最行了
You're the badass.
你以前做过的
You've done it before.
他把玻璃打碎了
He's broken the glass!
快来人帮帮我们
Somebody help us!
求你了 求你了 让我进去
Please! Please! Please, let me in!
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please!
-发生什么了 -他变回来了
- What happened? - He's back! He's back!
她哭了 谁放她进来
She's crying. Somebody just let her in!
放她进来吧
Let her in now!
看看你的战争英雄
There's your war hero.
得过好几周那些死半症
It's going to take weeks for those PSD...
还是半死症患者的 不管叫什么
PDS...what's their names to...
这里你可以畅所欲言 加里
You can speak freely in here, Gary.
那些僵尸得花好几周才能搭起围栏
It's going to take weeks for them rotters to build that fence.
在那之前我们都暴露在危险中
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表