剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Pretending?
只骗得了自己一时而已
You can only pretend for so long,
之后还得面对真实的自我
and then you're back stuck with yourself.
-你什么意思 -我的意思是
- About what? - What I'm trying to explain is that...
觉得自己纯洁无暇的想法
if the idea that you were ever a pure person,
只会让事情变本加厉
it just makes everything else so much worse.
让人对你们失望
It makes you so disappointing.
没有人是纯洁的
People aren't pure.
我们跟他们一样的 有人性好坏
We are not good any more than they're evil or they're inhuman.
或许我们把他们想的丑恶不堪
Maybe we only have to pretend they're bad
只为了粉饰自己有多好
because we have to pretend we're good.
如果我们能接受真实的自己
But if we could just accept our real selves
拥抱真实的自己 爱自己
and live with who we really are and love ourselves,
也许就可能
then maybe...
也许就能接受彼此 和平共处
maybe we could accept and live with and...
还有相爱
and love.
当我没说
Forget it.
你站在那里干什么
Hey, what are you doing over there?
他跟这帮僵尸们是一路的
He's been at it with rotters!
快走 滚出去
No, go on, get out!
几位 笑一笑
Big smiles, everyone.
恶心
Disgusting.
是谁 谁在那
Who's there? Who is it?
一个僵尸
A zombie!
比一个僵尸还可怕
Worse than a zombie!
什么会比一个僵尸还可怕
What's worse than a zombie?
两个吗
Two?
一个喝醉的僵尸
A drunk zombie.
对于你性生活被曝光的事情
Terrible news about the full disclosure
我表示痛心 顺便说一句
of your sex life, by the way.
你跟他们站在一起 不明智啊
Not going down brilliantly with the townsfolk.
现在你名声扫地 又是恋尸癖
Your reputation's in tatters, what with...necrophilia
又是喜欢僵尸什么的
and fancying rotters.
不是好孩子干的事
Nice boys don't do that!
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我可清楚你嘴都舔过哪里
I know where that mouth's been.
你怎么可能会喝醉
How can you be drunk?
自我暗示
Power of suggestion?
感官记忆
Sense memory?
我不是真的醉了
And I'm not really.
建议你做好准备
I'd say prepare yourself
被处私刑 或者惨遭社会排斥
for some sort of lynching or social ostracism.
你在跟我谈排斥吗
You're talking to me.
我还是相当友好的
I'm very nice, though.
而且我现在特别能忍♥白♥痴♥
I also have a high tolerance for idiots just now,
尤其是失望的白♥痴♥
especially disappointed idiots.
我不是痴迷于半死症患者
I don't fancy people with PDS...
-这一类 -我懂 只迷性工作者嘛
- as such. - Right, just the sex workers.
我只是找其中的一位
I went to one sex worker.
一位 哪一位啊
One! What's one
因为她会让我想到某个人
Because she reminded me of someone.
谁关心啊
Who's counting?
因为 我确实喜欢半死症患者
Because I do like some people with PDS.
很少的几个
Very few.
其实 只有你
You...in fact.
*所以这里 就是你想来的地方*
*So this is where you wanted to be*
*真是万分遗憾 你不在我身边*
*It's a goddamn shame that you're not here with me*
别担心 不用多久了
Don't worry. Not long now.
*再无法见到你的容颜*
*And I can't see yourface any more*
*若是可以 一切不会再像昨天*
*If I could it wouldn't look like before*
*看似好像*
*Look like*
我也醒着 所以不要想着
I'm awake, too, so it's no good
把自己这只手臂咬下来
thinking about gnawing your own arm off.
我想或者留给你算了 考虑到
I thought maybe I could leave that to you, given...
我不知道你居然会开玩笑
I didn't know you made jokes.
我没开玩笑
I don't.
我找到了第一个复生者
I've found the First Risen.
你该见见他
You should see him.
他太美了
He's beautiful.
*该死 我爱着*
*Damn, I love...*
乖乖认罪 可以判你缓期执行
Admit your guilt and we'll hand you a suspended sentence.
不是我♥干♥的 爸爸
I didn't do it, Dad.
他们威胁说要把他送回诺福克
They've threatened to send him back to Norfolk.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it!
*该死 我爱着*
*Damn, I love...*
这个有解药
There's a cure?
你肯帮忙的话 就有可能
With your help, there could be.
这些真的有必要吗 约翰
Is all this necessary, John?
我对她做了什么
What did I do to her?!
他没有变僵尸 他的情况不乐观
He's not turning rabid. He's had some bad news.
*该死 我爱着*
*Damn, I love... *
我不想做僵尸 根本没有生活可言
I don't want to live as a rabid. It's no kind of life.
没事的 没事的
You're fine, you're fine, you're fine, you're fine.
*该死 我爱着*
*Damn, I love...*
西蒙 我的孩子
Simon, my son,
我的第十二位门徒
my 12th disciple.
我选择你来改变历史
I've chosen you to change history.
*该死 我爱着*
*Damn, I love...*
*该死 我爱着你*
*Damn, I love...you*
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表