剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
I'm changing, Haley. I'm going to be the bloke you deserve.
我知道
Yeah. I, um...
我告诉了埃米我们中午见面的事
I told Amir about us meeting at lunch.
他怎么说
OK. How did he take that?
-弗雷迪 你得离开 -不要
- Freddie, you have to go. - No.
海莉 你不该这样 是他说的吗
Haley, that... This is the wrong choice. Just cos he says so.
这不是他的决定
It's not him saying it.
什么 这太傻了
What? This is stupid.
我们当时很幸福的
Hey... we were happy.
我们的确幸福
I know we were.
而且你总说我们还能回去
OK? And you keep telling me that I can have all that back.
今天我甚至开始相信了
And today, for the first time, I started to believe you.
我差点就和你走了 弗雷迪
I nearly went with you, Freddie.
-好啊 -不 我不再是过去的我了
- Well, good. - No. Listen, back then I was a different person.
我很爱过去的时光 很爱你
I loved that time. I loved you.
可是现在 我爱的是埃米
But... now I love Amir.
爱他什么
How?
我都半死了也比他有意思
Half dead and I've got more life in me than he's ever had.
你不爱他不代表我也不爱他
Just because you don't love him, it doesn't mean I don't, OK?
跟我走吧
Just come with me.
我会改的 我会变成熟
I'll change. I'll grow up.
你为什么要改变呢 你有了新生
Why would you do that? You've been given a new life.
完成回馈计划你就可以去任何想去的地方
Once you finish this Give Back thing, you can go anywhere.
-做任何想做的事 -拜托 海莉
- You can do anything. - Come on, Haley.
我想和你一起做那些事
I want to do those things with you.
和别人一起吧
Do them with someone else.
不
No.
绝不
Never.
我和埃米的关系 很成熟
Me and Amir, it's... a mature relationship.
我很喜欢 我不知道你会不会喜欢
I like it. I don't know how much it would suit you.
虽然我们不会每周末都去泡吧
But, you know, we don't go out clubbing every weekend.
但我们会存钱 我们去饭店吃饭
We... we save up for things, we go to restaurants,
有时聊聊书什么的
sometimes we talk about books.
听着都无聊
That does sound shit.
我爱你 海莉
I love you, Haley.
我害怕失去你
I'm scared to be on my own.
来抱抱
Come here.
你会没事的 好吗
You'll be fine, OK?
我知道
Yeah.
我们有过愉快时光 对吧
Hey, we did have fun, didn't we?
老天 超级赞
Oh, my God, the best.
我忘了
I forgot.
我忘记打♥针♥了 海莉
I missed the shots, Haley.
拜托尽量快点过来 加里
Please get here as quick as you can, Gary.
他要狂暴了
He's turning now.
-求你了 -我来了 海莉
- Please! - I'm coming, Haley!
求你了 有人听见吗
Please, can anyone hear me?
-快放我出去 -海莉
- Please, get me out! - Haley!
门卡住了
It's jammed!
海莉 没事的 我马上把你弄出来
Haley, it's all right. I'm going to get you out of there!
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
拿着
Take it.
求你了
Please.
动手吧
Do it.
-你好 - "小洁在吗"
- Hello. - "Is Jem there?"
加里
Gary.
抱歉 她不在
Yeah, she's not here.
"跟她说
"Tell her
"弗雷迪·普雷斯顿在车♥库♥ 快狂暴了
"Freddie Preston's turning rabid in his lock-up
"海莉被困在里面"
"and Haley's trapped inside."
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
动手啊
Do it!
埃米 救救我
Amir, help me!
快点 他会杀了她的 快点
Quick. He'll kill her. Come on.
让开
Away!
拜托 快点
Come on, quick.
开车
Come on!
求你了
Please
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie! Freddie!
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie! Freddie!
住手
Stop!
-没事了 -真是漂亮
- It's all right. - Nice one.
-没事了 没事了 看我 -海莉
- It's all right. It's all right, look. - Haley!
看我 别这样 看着我
Look. Stop. Look at me.
看着我 没事了 没关系的
Look at me. It's fine. It's OK.
没关系的 我们都一样
It's OK. We're the same.
一边去
One side!
加里 你在做什么
Gary, what are you doing?
他不舒服 需要注射药物
He's down, he just needs his medication.
他没打♥针♥时候 就应该料到现在了
Should have thought of that before he skipped it.
让我给他注射 很快就没事了
Just let me give him his dose and he'll be fine.
快点 我是你的话早行动了
Off you go, then. I'd get a move on, if I were you.
我今天被僵尸搞得很不爽
Today has been one of those days with me and rotters.
什么事都干得出来
Anything's liable to happen.
加里
Gary...
好了
Ok.
搞定了
There it is.
看到没 他还有救
See? He's not far gone.
他会没事的
He'll be OK.
手脚轻一点
Whoa, take it easy.
管你怎么说
Whatever you say.
你要对他做什么
What are you going to do with him?
先关起来 会有人过来接他
Put him in the lock-up. Someone will drop by,
明早再送去强制拘留中心
take him to the non-compliant detention centre in t'morning.
我听说那是个好地方
I hear it's nice there.
刚才只是意外 他什么都没有做
It was an accident. He didn't do anything.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
我对你同类能做的事 会让你目瞪口呆
You'll be amazed at what I can do to your sort,
你却拿我无可奈何
and what you can do sod all about.
准备好了
Brace yourself.
小洁
Jem.
在吗 小洁
Hey, Jem.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我过来看看你
I came to see how you're doing.
不 你不能待在这 我认真的
No. You have to go. I mean it.
你刚才打电♥话♥有什么事
Why did you phone earlier?
弗雷德·普雷斯顿变狂暴了
Freddie Preston turned rabid.
我不是搞定不了
Nothing I couldn't handle.
只不过 我希望你能在我身边
I just wished you'd been along, though.
-我办不到 抱歉 -不 你办得到
- I can't, sorry. - Yeah, you can.
那事发生之后 就不行了
Not after what happened.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
每次我拿起枪 就有坏事发生
Bad things happen when I pick up a gun.
坏事时刻有
They happen anyway.
为什么你不会困扰 加里
How can you not be bothered, Gaz?
我杀了亨利
I killed Henry.
你焚毁了他的尸体
You burned his body.
我清楚
I know I did.
味道很不好
And it stunk.
像第一次行动点的篝火 记得那个味道吗
Like t'bonfires first time round. Remember that smell?
钻进鼻子里 几天都不散
Got in your nose. Smell it for days after.
你当时什么感觉
How did you feel about it?
我们没得选
We had no choice.
这次也一样
Same with this.
我们是战士 得互相照应
We're soldiers. We watch each other's backs.
但这不是全部
But that's not all of it.
我不会让他们把你从我身边抢走
I'm not having 'em take you away from me, all right?
给你带了这个
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表