剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Tea!
快出来 小笨猫 跑哪去啦
Oh, come on, you silly cat. Where are you?
桑德拉 开始了
Sandra! It's back on.
桑德拉
Sandra!
快叫人类志愿军
Call the HVF!
他们都解散好几年了
Oh, they disbanded yonks ago.
-大快人心的事呢 -你有武器吗
- Good riddance to 'em! - Where are your weapons?
-只有五金工具 -带我去拿
- I've only got tools. - Show me!
你安全了
Ssh, you're all right.
好了 没事了
Come on. You're all right, you're all right. Ssh, ssh, ssh!
你没事了 宝贝
Ssh, you're OK, love.
吉伦·沃克
早上好 海伦 亲爱的
Morning, Helen, love.
吉伦·沃克
拜托 谁来救救我
Please! Someone help me! Please!
有人吗 救救我
Somebody, please help me!
他要来了 他要来了
He's coming! He's coming!
别看着我 求你了别看我
No, don't look at me, please don't look at me!
救救我
Help me.
"人们纷纷打来电♥话♥对惨剧作出评论
'Switchboard's lined up regarding the tragic events.
"特雷弗 哥们 你怎么想
'Er...Trevor, mate, what's on your mind?'
"我很害怕 戴夫 不瞒你说
'Well, I'm...I'm scared, Dave. I'm not going to lie to you.
"僵尸解♥放♥军♥想要发起第二波复生
'This... this ULA bunch want to bring about a second Rising.'
"我表哥 他在第一波复生中死去了
'My cousin, he...he died in the first war.
"他 他是个人类志愿军队员
'He...he was an HVF fighter, who's...
"他已经被遗忘了 这太过分了
'Well, he's just been forgotten about. It's a disgrace.'
"很遗憾听到这些 特雷弗
'I'm really sorry to hear that, Trev.'
"我不明白 无论是人类还是僵尸
'I don't understand why anyone would want that again,
"怎么会希望复生重演
' living or Undead.
"正因如此我才支持维生党
'I mean, that's what got me voting Victus.
"只有他们在讨论有意义的问题
'They're the only ones talking about the issues that matter.'
"特雷弗提出了一个很有意思的见解
'OK. Er... OK, well, some interesting points from Trevor there.
"接下来我们将接通达维尼亚
'Er... next we've got Davina on the line.
"达维尼亚你好 你对半死症问题有什么看法
'Hi, Davina. What's your take on this PDS problem?'
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你...你坐在我的墓碑上了
You're, er... you're sitting on my grave.
这是你的啊
This you? Oh.
抱歉 没看出来你是我们的一员
I'm sorry. Didn't realise you were one of us.
因为你的脸
All the... on your face.
你的吗
You...
吉伦·沃克
挚爱容颜已然逝去
Gone is the face we loved so dear.
动人声音不复存在
Silent the voice we loved to hear.
还挺押韵
It rhymes.
不是我选的
Yeah, I didn't choose it.
你选的话会写什么
What would you have chosen?
也许选首诗吧
Maybe a poem or something.
"权衡比较 我默默思考
"I balanced all, brought all to mind
"往后的岁月虚无缥缈
"The years to come seemed waste of breath
"未来不过是云烟过眼
"A waste of breath the years behind
"在生死面前"
"In balance with this life, this death."
是我就选这首诗
That's what I would have wanted.
真好 你俩都认识啦
Oh, great! You guys have met.
还未正式介绍
Not formally.
吉伦·沃克 这位是西蒙
Kieren Walker, this is Simon.
吉伦就是我常跟你提起的那位
Kieren was the one I was telling you about.
西蒙是不死先知的十二门徒之一
Simon is one of the 12 disciples of the Undead Prophet.
想起来了
Ah, right.
你听说过解放运动吗 吉伦
You heard of the Liberation Movement, Kieren?
我确实听说了一些...令人不安的消息
I heard some... disturbing stuff.
是吗 比如什么
Really? Like what?
比如有人用药恢复狂暴态发动电车袭击
People taking pills and going rabid on public transport.
那不是复生解♥放♥军♥干的 帅哥
That wasn't the ULA, handsome.
他们服用蓝色赦免并且引用启示录 艾米
They took Blue Oblivion pills and quoted Revelations, Amy.
电车袭击中死了多少人
How many people died in that tram attack?
13个 我的邻居也在其中
13, including my neighbour.
很遗憾如此
Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
但是暴行不是单向的
but atrocities happened on both sides.
比如瑞文施德大屠♥杀♥
The Ravenshead massacre.
一个人在老家做下的疯狂杀人案
A man went on a shooting spree in his own home town.
把十个不死人一枪爆头
Shot ten Undead people in the head.
只判了五年
He gets five years,
因为法官认为
because the judge said that
半死症患者只算半个人
Partially Deceased people were only half a person.
这个我也反对
Yeah, I don't agree with that either.
复生解♥放♥军♥
The Undead Liberation Army's
是为了保护复生者不受活人的伤害
about protecting the redeemed from the living.
为什么呢 因为没人会保护我们
Why? Because no-one else will.
"当不公成为法律 反抗也便成为义务"
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
-没错 -好吧
- Exactly. - Yeah, well,
如果你们能把反抗
if you could keep your
控制在自己的范围内 那就更好了
resisting to yourselves, that would be great.
这里曾有过不少麻烦
You know, this place has had its troubles.
但已经向前看了 没必要再生事端
It's moved on and there's no need to cause more of it.
我们怎么无事生非了
Well, how are we causing trouble?
比如你们这样到处乱跑
By going around like you are.
我们这样
Like we are?
是啊 就是
Yeah, with...you know,
不用摩丝也不戴隐形眼镜
without your mousse and your contacts in.
这是本我 笨蛋
This is who we are, dumb-dumb.
是 我知道 艾米
Yes, I know, Amy.
这就是你 吉伦
It's who you are, Kieren,
逃避是改变不了这一点的
and running away won't change that.
我没有逃避
I'm not running away.
我打算开始一段新的生活了
I'm going to start a new life.
你已经有过一次新生了
You've already been given a new life.
并且你可以在这里生活
And you can live it here.
不要听别人的意见
Don't let anyone tell you any different.
我们一致同意本月的资金分配方案
We're all agreed with the allocations of this month's funds.
怎么没有修栅栏的预算
You've nothing in the budget to fix the fence?
你还要再提多少遍 议员
How many times, Councillor?
有人向我抱怨的 主席
I hear grumblings, Chairman.
大家担心围篱还不够安全
Folks are worried that perimeter fence isn't secure enough.
迪恩·霍尔顿不到三个月前刚维护过一次
It was maintained by Dean Halton not three months ago.
好像正是这位迪恩·霍尔顿
This the same Dean Halton that put
在第一次修栅栏的时候在上面留了个口子
a stile in the fence when it were first erected?
栅栏不安全
It's not secure.
没错
I know that's true.
昨晚一个狂暴僵尸闯进了旅店的后院
A rabid came into the back garden of the B&B last night.
差点杀了桑德拉·弗内斯
Almost killed Sandra Furness.
你怎么办了
What did you do?
我只好自己把它解决了
I had to deal with it myself.
解决
Deal with it?
把它干倒
Put it down.
是男的还是女的
Were...were it a he or a she?
它是皮包的骷髅
It was skin and bones.
是男的还是女的
Was it a he or was it a she?
男的 不是本地的 不用担心
It was a he, and he wasn't a local, so no need to worry.
那个狂暴僵尸曾是某人的儿子
That rabid was someone's son.
少来了
Oh, spare me.
那个狂暴僵尸想要把一活人撕碎
That rabid was going to rip a person apart.
我应该怎么做 跟它讲道理吗
What should I have done, reasoned with it?
狂暴僵尸也是人
Rabids are people too.
就我所知
Well, last time I checked,
人类不会到处去吃别的人
people don't go around trying to eat one another.
如果巡逻队还在执勤
If the patrols were still active,
就不需要我来做了
I wouldn't have had to do it.
听听 听听
Hear, hear!
证明了我的观点
Proves my point.
必须要修整围篱了
Something needs doing around perimeter fence.
我同意 我今天会给总局打个电♥话♥
I agree. I'll put in a call to HQ today.
小洁 我出去买♥♥点东西
Jem? I'm just popping out for a few bits and pieces.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表